Page 355 of 408
« First < 255305345351352353354355 356357358359365405 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Trump supporters storm the Capitol
Lex Luthor 02:13 PM 01-06-2021
The law and order candidate.

[Reply]
Bump 06:24 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
No, bump. I said I understood and wished it didn't have to come to that. My tag line back then was you should have listened to Kaep instead of telling him to **** off thereby reconfirming what they were protesting in the first place. I've always blamed it on you, figuratively. And my how easy it is for you to forget all those (T) types getting caught and arrested for a sizable amount of that damage. Which explains the claims that ANTIFA was doing the Capitol rioting. Always projection. Always. Always. Always.

Like I said. Your transparency in what you are trying to achieve here and your methods used are quite easy to see. It's like a broken record.

There are reasons some responses from the left sound cliche to you guys. It's because we keep having to say the obvious stuff over, and over, and over again. As unproductive at is always turns out.
listen to kaep about what? That narrative is proven false by crime statistics...

you have been manipulated by mainstream media, which is controlled by your political party. Now you've resorted to projecting about projecting, lmao.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:24 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Who Moron A? Is it an actual real person that you can point to?
Collective action. People are their demographics and identities and immutable traits, not individuals.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:25 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Would you consider the attempted murder of the sitting Vice President and Speaker of the House as an Act of War?
I know! Just look at this bloodthirsty animal!

[Reply]
staylor26 06:27 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
listen to kaep about what? That narrative is proven false by crime statistics...
eDave isn’t interested in the facts/stats.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:27 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

THEY PLANNED A COOP
[Reply]
staylor26 06:28 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by :
A conviction for attempted murder requires a demonstration of an intent to murder, meaning that the perpetrator tried to murder and failed (e.g. attempted to shoot the victim and missed or shot the victim and the victim survived).
[Reply]
mkp785 06:33 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

Who’s Moron A? Is it an actual real person that you can point to?
Choose one of these fine individuals. Just out for a tour group.

[Reply]
staylor26 06:35 PM 05-28-2021
Oh so they’re ALL guilty of attempted murder?

Got it!

:-) :-) :-)

If somebody actually attempted to murder somebody you would easily be able to be specific.
[Reply]
mkp785 06:37 PM 05-28-2021
Hey dipfuck. How about you read your own definition before you try some half assed "gotcha"

"Tried and failed"

You mean like when the morons rushed the Capitol and TRIED looking for Pence and Pelosi, but FAILED to find them?
[Reply]
eDave 06:37 PM 05-28-2021
Still waiting for eDave to address this...
It's been addressed. Further explanations only label me a troll apparently. But to your point, all protests can be labeled as such. They key words I hone in on are "attack" and "pre planned". Trumpers attacked and the planning was public. And after today, most certainly planning again with specific human targets surely still on the menu. Remind me, was there a noose constructed in Minneapolis or Portland, or anywhere else? Were those protestors actively looking for individual targets to do god only knows what? I don't recall but I'm sure I'd remember if that were the case.

Right-wing terrorism has accounted for the majority of attacks in recent decades. A trend that has accelerated in recent years, as you know and witnessed during the summer protests against a real thing vs. a stolen election conspiracy theory that has been debunked at every turn but somehow still persists.
[Reply]
mkp785 06:40 PM 05-28-2021
Oh so they’re ALL guilty of attempted murder?

Got it!

:-) :-) :-)

If somebody actually attempted to murder somebody you would easily be able to be specific.
Oh I see, I don't have "Skeeter and Sue Ellen T rumper" individual names. But you who probably can get that info? The CIA. You know how? Black Sites.

Ship all of those hillbillies to some of our tax payer provided ISIS homes. Let them get a good, close look at the facilities. I'm sure it won't take too long to separate fact from fiction.

In before:

But andyfa/blm/crooked Hillary
[Reply]
staylor26 06:40 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Hey dipfuck. How about you read your own definition before you try some half assed "gotcha"

"Tried and failed"

You mean like when the morons rushed the Capitol and TRIED looking for Pence and Pelosi, but FAILED to find them?
So should everybody that entered the Capitol be charged with attempted murder? Even the people that were let in by officers?

Was this one of those morons?

She looks like she was there to kill for sure!
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:42 PM 05-28-2021
Yabber blabber schnabber gabber word salad Kid Galahad

No one is listening anymore, Dave

No1curr
[Reply]
staylor26 06:43 PM 05-28-2021
It's been addressed. Further explanations only label me a troll apparently. But to your point, all protests can be labeled as such. They key words I hone in on are "attack" and "pre planned". Detoxingers attacked and the planning was public. And after today, most certainly planning again with specific human targets surely still on the menu. Remind me, was there a noose constructed in Minneapolis or Portland, or anywhere else? Were those protestors actively looking for individual targets to do god only knows what? I don't recall but I'm sure I'd remember if that were the case.

Right-wing terrorism has accounted for the majority of attacks in recent decades. A trend that has accelerated in recent years, as you know and witnessed during the summer protests against a real thing vs. a stolen election conspiracy theory that has been debunked at every turn but somehow still persists.
This is just word salad and deflection.

Did they not “attack” Federal court houses, police precincts, citizens etc?
[Reply]
eDave 06:44 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yabber blabber schnabber gabber word salad Kid Galahad

No one is listening anymore, Dave

No1curr
Then act like it. Trolling is an accusation, not an act.
[Reply]
Page 355 of 408
« First < 255305345351352353354355 356357358359365405 > Last »
Up