ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 408
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Trump supporters storm the Capitol
Lex Luthor 02:13 PM 01-06-2021
The law and order candidate.






[Reply]
banyon 04:17 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I have worked elections... have you. I've been a poll watcher many times, and that is what allows the system to have trust. This was not allowed in many cities, and votes were counted after they said they were done counting for the night and told observers to go home. They had a LEGAL right to observeand be there, the law wasn't followed.
This is 100% false.

Trump lawyers had to go in to court in PA and admit that they had observers there.

What you had was people who weren't registered in that precinct demanding to be let in, or people wanting to have more people in the room than the COVID capacity rules allowed for.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:18 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
It's beyond time for you to become less idiotic in your posting.
Says the person who spreads baseless conspiracy theories all over this forum for their Dear Leader Trump.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:18 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Well i've heard one shot in the neck and one in the chest. is that one or two people?
I have only heard of one. Nonetheless, very uneventful compared to the "peaceful protests" your side of things puts on.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:18 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Says the person who spreads baseless conspiracy theories all over this forum for their Dear Leader Trump.
Dear Leader was Obama. Keep it straight or get the fuck out.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:22 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Says the person who spreads baseless conspiracy theories all over this forum for their Dear Leader Trump.
I spread baseless conspiracy theories?


:-)




Did you post that because you don't know what "baseless conspiracy theories" means, or because you just don't mind lying?
[Reply]
stanleychief 04:22 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Well, in that case I guess it's just fine for these domestic terrorists to invade the Capitol and force an evacuation of Congress. Because that's the most important thing: that you don't like the looks of the podium this guy stole.
I was simply pointing out the fact that we have some cheap ass furniture in our Capitol. But now that you mention it, that guy sure does look like a terrorist. Good eye!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:23 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
They can't get him for treason, but they can impeach and should do so as soon as possible.
Impeach Pedo Jo and the Ho! Bought and paid-for Chi Comm puppets.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:24 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
This is 100% false.

Trump lawyers had to go in to court in PA and admit that they had observers there.

What you had was people who weren't registered in that precinct demanding to be let in, or people wanting to have more people in the room than the COVID capacity rules allowed for.
He knows it's false. Have to keep the lie alive, though.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 04:26 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I have only heard of one.

oh i guess nothing to see here then


petes only heard of one so move along
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:30 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Turned it off because it was boring. They even bring in at least 1 fire truck yet?
Someone there showed antifa talking on grounds and that DC cops bussed them in; claims they started the rush on the capital building. Others claimed DV cops shot first. Too much confusion to know anything for sure and I don't care either way. I love seeing congress running and sheltering in place scared. When we fear our govt there is tyranny, but when they fear us we remain free. Alito was right, he was concerned about what could happen if the SC did not take up the Texas case. I also loved seeing that twitter video of protesors filling a plane that Mittens was on calling him a traitor. It was just awesome.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:33 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He knows it's false. Have to keep the lie alive, though.
It's not a lie. They allowed them in the building but kept them far away so the poll watchers couldn't really see anything. That's the kind of obfuscation the press, banyon and you mediots engage in for your strawman arguments and red herrings.
[Reply]
oldandslow 04:34 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Someone there showed antifa talking on grounds and that DC cops bussed them in; claims they started the rush on the capital building. Others claimed DV cops shot first. Too much confusion to know anything for sure and I don't care either way. I love seeing congress running and sheltering in place scared. When we fear our govt there is tyranny, but when they fear us we remain free. Alito was right, he was concerned about what could happen if the SC did not take up the Texas case. I also loved seeing that twitter video of protesors filling a plane that Mittens was on calling him a traitor. It was just awesome.
You are truly a deranged individual. Get help.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:34 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
oh i guess nothing to see here then


petes only heard of one so move along
No fires, no fun.....sorry, ANTIFA and BLM have set the bar
[Reply]
Riflemen 04:34 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Someone there showed antifa talking on grounds and that DC cops bussed them in; claims they started the rush on the capital building.
The arrest records will tell that story.we will find the truth on this one.
[Reply]
|Zach| 04:38 PM 01-06-2021
Making America Great Again!
[Reply]
Page 14 of 408
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up