ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1222 of 1355
« First < 22272211221172121212181219122012211222 1223122412251226123212721322 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:04 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I scheduled a doctor's appointment yesterday, and the scheduler asked if I was vaccinated. When I told her I was, she said, "Ok, so we don't need to do any of the Covid screening."

I was fairly surprised, given that I know I can still spread Covid if I'm sick even though I am vaccinated.
This sort of behavior is causing me to lose a lot of faith in medical doctors. The CDC is not giving them the data they need and yet they just blindly follow it. Not all of them, but too many of them. Dr. Peter McCullough says the CVC knows what's going on as does the FDA and NIH and that they are guilty of malfeasance.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:04 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes.
Point and case,

Your vaccine does not protect anyone, you were fooled.

Congrats!
[Reply]
Donger 10:07 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Point and case,

Congrats!
Unless you think that the vaccines do not provide any protection against developing COVID-19, of course they do.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:19 AM 10-14-2021
Donger, I don't think you've weighed in on this one. Why no transparency from the FDA?

https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/sci...da-for-data-it
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:21 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
This sort of behavior is causing me to lose a lot of faith in medical doctors. The CDC is not giving them the data they need and yet they just blindly follow it. Not all of them, but too many of them. Dr. Peter McCullough says the CVC knows what's going on as does the FDA and NIH and that they are guilty of malfeasance.
Of course they know. All of them. It's blatantly obvious by every action they take.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:26 AM 10-14-2021
NBA Player Got Blood Clots From Covid Vaccine that Ends His Season NBA Told Him To Keep It Quiet (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...p-quiet-video/

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:27 AM 10-14-2021
NBA Player Got Blood Clots From Covid Vaccine that Ends His Season NBA Told Him To Keep It Quiet (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...p-quiet-video/
Reported for misinformation.
[Reply]
Donger 10:29 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Donger, I don't think you've weighed in on this one. Why no transparency from the FDA?

https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/sci...da-for-data-it
Have you actually read the complaint?
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:30 AM 10-14-2021
It's pretty clear that "You can't catch or spread Covid if you're vaccinated" is a socially acceptable fiction, I was just surprised that it was apparently codified in a medical facility's procedures.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:34 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Of course they know. All of them. It's blatantly obvious by every action they take.
I saw half of excellent video of Dr. Peter McCullough this morning that I didn't have time to complete. Just the first half was full of mind-blowing data clearly correlating adverse events and death to the vaccines. He says you just have to look at the trends, which he shows with graphs, which have never been seen before in the history of medicine.

He goes onto document how the CDC, NIH and FDA are guilty of malfeasance; and the corrupting effects on some medical literature like JAMAL, NEJM and even the Lancet.

They also have ZERO authority to dictate rulings to anyone when they are supposed to be public servants that serve us; that it is the doctor and the patient that should be over them; that there's been no external monitoring boards for these new vaccines when these agencies are not the ones to monitor these vaccines because they are the entities sponsoring them; and that they block effective early treatments is criminal. He said he was turning over all his data and research to the Heritage Fdn, because they have the ear of Congress. ( I don't have total faith in them either but it's better than nothing)

I'll put this video up later when I finish it, because it is like an hour long. He is not some conspiracy theorist either.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:36 AM 10-14-2021
Oh and Alex Berenson cited a study showing that cannabis addicts who've been vaccinated are more likely to experience a breakthrough infection. I just can't find it on his substack again for some reason. ????
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:37 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Reported for misinformation.
Sarcasm? To whom? And what is misinfo about it?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:38 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Point and case,

Congrats!
Dr. Peter McCullough said that any vaccine that is under 50% effective is a failed vaccine. That's these vaccines.
He's monitored vaccines before.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:53 AM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Have you actually read the complaint?
Why hasn't the FDA disclosed the data it relied upon to approve the Pfizer shot?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:56 AM 10-14-2021
Are vaccinistas among the most mentally ill people?

Tips from a former FBI hostage negotiator on how to deal with an anti-vaxxer at a holiday dinner https://t.co/KuMPR0EEgu via @BW

— Bloomberg (@business) October 14, 2021

[Reply]
Page 1222 of 1355
« First < 22272211221172121212181219122012211222 1223122412251226123212721322 > Last »
Up