ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1006 of 1357
« First < 650690695699610021003100410051006 1007100810091010101610561106 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:33 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
They dominate or control the WHO, massively funded by Gates. It is headed by communist, former terrorist and is not even a doctor—but everyone has to listen to him. Meanwhile Gates has co-opted most of the world's health agencies. Imagine that, a eugencist who is not even a doctor but we get chided if we cite a doctor who is an eye doctor, who does know basic virology.

Can't make it up! But it ain't funny.
And then lots of people on this board just regurgitate Chinese propaganda but when you call them out on it have no idea how China controls the WHO.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:35 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
And then lots of people on this board just regurgitate Chinese propaganda but when you call them out on it have no idea how China controls the WHO.
True. True.

The CCP dominates most of the UN agencies as well. And Gorbachev is involved in the UN's Agenda 21 and still claims to be a socialist. ( which is not really different than a communist)
[Reply]
banyon 10:36 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
They dominate or control the WHO, massively funded by Gates. It is headed by communist, former terrorist and is not even a doctor—but everyone has to listen to him. Meanwhile Gates has co-opted most of the world's health agencies. Imagine that, a eugencist who is not even a doctor but we get chided if we cite a doctor who is an eye doctor, who does know basic virology.

Can't make it up! But it ain't funny.
Tedros became a member of the Tigray People's Liberation Front (TPLF), which began a protracted rebellion against the military government and was crucial in the 1991 overthrow of Mengistu Haile Mariam, Ethiopia's Marxist dictator.

:-)

https://www.foxnews.com/world/who-ch...st-coronavirus

Apparently, you can and DO make it up. Every damn day on here.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:38 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
How the **** did you derive all that bullshit about my wife from "she has covid". Go **** yourself.
When I was away, I saw your post using my tablet in a hotel room—where you posted about your wife complaining about the unvaccinated and what they were putting her or her fellow healthcare workers through. That's the sentiment I was referring to. I thought it was a disgrace for a nurse to bitch about something like that.

Do I need to go find it? I was going to when I got home, but seeing this recent post of yours saved me the time.
[Reply]
banyon 10:39 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
When I was away, I saw your post using my tablet in a hotel room—where you posted about your wife complaining about the unvaccinated and what they were putting her or her fellow healthcare workers through.

Do I need to go find it?
How does that justify anything you posted?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:44 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by :
Originally Posted by BigBeauford
How the **** did you derive all that bullshit about my wife from "she has covid". Go **** yourself.
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
When I was away, I saw your post using my tablet in a hotel room—where you posted about your wife complaining about the unvaccinated and what they were putting her or her fellow healthcare workers through. That's the sentiment I was referring to. I thought it was a disgrace for a nurse to bitch about something like that.

Do I need to go find it? I was going to when I got home, but seeing this recent post of yours saved me the time.
Well I found it.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=13882

Ah so you got me BigBeau, it was you who expressed a eugenicist sentiment—not your wife. I still suspect it's not just from that TampaBay article which uses one nurse for their claims. Sounds like a eugenicist source that TBTs spewing a narrative that leaves out the whole picture.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:49 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Well I found it.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=13882

Ah so you got me BigBeau, it was you who expressed a eugenicist sentiment—not your wife. I still suspect it's not just from that TampaBay article which uses one nurse for their claims. Sounds like a eugenicist source that TBTs spewing a narrative that leaves out the whole picture.
Keep your fucking mouth shut about my family.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:50 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Keep your ****ing mouth shut about my family.
You're part of that family and you put them on here first, as part of stating your opinions and backing them up. You made them fair game.
[Reply]
Donger 10:51 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Well I found it.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=13882

Ah so you got me BigBeau, it was you who expressed a eugenicist sentiment—not your wife. I still suspect it's not just from that TampaBay article which uses one nurse for their claims. Sounds like a eugenicist source that TBTs spewing a narrative that leaves out the whole picture.
That in no way supports your assertion.
[Reply]
banyon 10:53 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You're part of that family and you put them on here first, as part of stating your opinions and backing them up. You made them fair game.
Should people start making fun of your daughter on here? You've mentioned her in the past, right?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:54 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You're part of that family and you put them on here first, as part of stating your opinions and backing them up. You made them fair game.
Sack of shit. I'd never hit a woman under any circumstances, but I'd like to see you mouth your bullshit off to my wife.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 10:54 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Should people start making fun of your daughter on here? You've mentioned her in the past, right?
And her brothers sisters daughter.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:56 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Sack of shit. I'd never hit a woman under any circumstances, but I'd like to see you mouth your bullshit off to my wife.
May I ask what part you didn't understand when I said "you got me"; that it was "you" who talked about the unvaccinated as 2nd class citizens, which is a eugenics sentiment.

Try this or stopped reacting emotionally where you can't see what's on the page. Angry people usually aren't honest. It clouds what they see.



[Reply]
banyon 10:58 AM 09-13-2021
LOL, she edited her post, realizing it was indefensible, 30 mins after the fact.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:58 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
And her brothers sisters daughter.
You're still dog-piliing which calls for the same by me. Pesky interventionist when my fight with beau is not your's.

Oh well, folks here did make fun of my own daughter's college major when she was attending. Do you see me crying and calling for her to swipe someone physically. Nope. She's now up to $90k and was told she could reach up to $150k with her new promotion. Not bad for still being in her twenties.
[Reply]
Page 1006 of 1357
« First < 650690695699610021003100410051006 1007100810091010101610561106 > Last »
Up