ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 397 of 408
« First < 297347387393394395396397 398399400401407 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
eDave 09:57 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
So, if I learned anything from the response to congressional subpoenas, they can tell the Arizona Senate to fuck off with zero consequences.
I bet I know the immediate response to this.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:31 PM 07-26-2021
So when will Trump be reinstated, now?



:-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:23 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
So when will Trump be reinstated, now?



:-)
TRUMP played his part of fooling a lot of AMERICANS. BOTH parties play off each other to remain in POWER. "Presidents are selected, not elected" - F.D.R.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:59 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
So when will Trump be reinstated, now?



:-)
Not everyone who thinks there were outrageous levels of thievery, think Trump is going to be reinstated. There's no Constitutional mechanism for it. It's just a few, such as Q-types, that think this.

However, it will go a long way to delegitimizing Biden's administration and the Uni-Party. ( NeoLibs & NeoCons ).

Frankly, every state and every county should conduct a forensic audit for the future of our elections. It's even being called for by a Florida State Rep for at least 5 largest counties here. It should be all of them based on Bush v Gore imo.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:43 AM 07-27-2021
The "forensic audits" have produced nothing so far, but I'm sure it'll happen any day now.
[Reply]
mkp785 10:13 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Not everyone who thinks there were outrageous levels of thievery, think Trump is going to be reinstated. There's no Constitutional mechanism for it. It's just a few, such as Q-types, that think this.

However, it will go a long way to delegitimizing Biden's administration and the Uni-Party. ( NeoLibs & NeoCons ).

Frankly, every state and every county should conduct a forensic audit for the future of our elections. It's even being called for by a Florida State Rep for at least 5 largest counties here. It should be all of them based on Bush v Gore imo.
OMFG!!! Even a Florida state rep is suspecting something has gone wrong????

You mean the same state that's given us DeSantis, Rick Scott, George Zimmerman, and yourself-all bastions of based, leveled headed conservativatism. That same Florida has elected reps who don't agree with election!??!?!?!?

Well, that's that I guess. Send in the auditors.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:14 AM 07-27-2021
Investigation is pointless. People in power will never let any proof out there. It doesn't take a genius to know it was obvious dirty. Witnesses and the numbers don't add up. The count took for ever and there are so many red flags in swing states it's sickening.

The moron in office didn't even run a fucking campaign but broke the record for votes? Everyone in the nation is pissed off with his first 100 days of shit but he got the most votes ever? Who the fuck believes that.
[Reply]
mkp785 10:31 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Investigation is pointless. People in power will never let any proof out there. It doesn't take a genius to know it was obvious dirty. Witnesses and the numbers don't add up. The count took for ever and there are so many red flags in swing states it's sickening.

The moron in office didn't even run a ****ing campaign but broke the record for votes? Everyone in the nation is pissed off with his first 100 days of shit but he got the most votes ever? Who the **** believes that.
"How Popular Is Joe Biden? | FiveThirtyEight" https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/

Yup. Biden's ratings are terrible, not nearly as bad as that Trump fellow and right on par with both Obama and Bush Jr along with being higher than Clinton. But yeah, terrible. BTW, that's up day 189 before you start whinging, like you rubes always do, but if you go back even further the differences are even more pronounced.

Stupid, ****ing Trumpanzee. You guys will never learn and never see the grift.
Attached: FB_IMG_1623578371373.jpg (67.4 KB) 
[Reply]
penchief 07:13 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Investigation is pointless. People in power will never let any proof out there. It doesn't take a genius to know it was obvious dirty. Witnesses and the numbers don't add up. The count took for ever and there are so many red flags in swing states it's sickening.

The moron in office didn't even run a ****ing campaign but broke the record for votes? Everyone in the nation is pissed off with his first 100 days of shit but he got the most votes ever? Who the **** believes that.
All you Trump suckers are delusional.
[Reply]
eDave 07:18 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
All you Trump suckers are delusional.
He's bagging on Biden for having a higher approval rating at 100 days than Trump did and labeling the disapprovals as everyone.

It's quite a post.
[Reply]
eDave 12:05 AM 07-28-2021
Mike Lindell vows that Biden and Harris will resign after seeing his evidence on Aug. 13

"Once we have the symposium, by the night of the 12th or the morning of the 13th, if everyone has seen it, including the administration that's in there now that didn't win — maybe, you know, Biden and Harris would say, 'Hey, we're here to protect the country and resign!'"

He went on to clarify that Biden and Harris are not to blame for the supposedly fraudulent election, which was "all China's fault." He added sternly, "China took our election. China attacked our country!"

Furthering his idiocy, he said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi — third in line after the president and vice president —wouldn't have to resign because she wasn't a part of the "cyber attack."

He concludes with stating "I am of good moral character," and would be "sounding the alarm" if Republicans attempted to steal the election.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:15 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Investigation is pointless. People in power will never let any proof out there. It doesn't take a genius to know it was obvious dirty. Witnesses and the numbers don't add up. The count took for ever and there are so many red flags in swing states it's sickening.

The moron in office didn't even run a ****ing campaign but broke the record for votes? Everyone in the nation is pissed off with his first 100 days of shit but he got the most votes ever? Who the **** believes that.
That’s going to be one of Trump’s most enduring achievements, losing as an incumbent to an 80 year old who’s senile. You have to be one pathetic loser to accomplish that.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:20 AM 07-28-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Mike Lindell vows that Biden and Harris will resign after seeing his evidence on Aug. 13

"Once we have the symposium, by the night of the 12th or the morning of the 13th, if everyone has seen it, including the administration that's in there now that didn't win — maybe, you know, Biden and Harris would say, 'Hey, we're here to protect the country and resign!'"

He went on to clarify that Biden and Harris are not to blame for the supposedly fraudulent election, which was "all China's fault." He added sternly, "China took our election. China attacked our country!"

Furthering his idiocy, he said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi — third in line after the president and vice president —wouldn't have to resign because she wasn't a part of the "cyber attack."

He concludes with stating "I am of good moral character," and would be "sounding the alarm" if Republicans attempted to steal the election.
He's obviously smoking crack again.
[Reply]
eDave 10:56 PM 07-29-2021
“Shame on Fox News! Shame on them," Lindell told The Daily Beast. “When I was told they wouldn’t run the ad, I said to cut off advertising on Fox immediately and indefinitely.”
[Reply]
baitism 11:00 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
That’s going to be one of Trump’s most enduring achievements, losing as an incumbent to an 80 year old who’s senile. You have to be one pathetic loser to accomplish that.
Trump won in a landslide. One day you will realize that. Only a certified retard could think Biden legitimately won.
[Reply]
Page 397 of 408
« First < 297347387393394395396397 398399400401407 > Last »
Up