ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 357 of 408
« First < 257307347353354355356357 358359360361367407 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:30 AM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Supposedly Lindell is excited this is going to happen...having this evidence submitted in a trial. It will be interesting if Dominion follows through or drops.
Why does anyone think the My Pillow Guy has evidence of election fraud?

It's the fucking My Pillow Guy. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:45 AM 02-23-2021
If the SC won't act, unless it's for an Establishment candidate as Bush was, then state legislatures will have to clean up the mess...and it's not just happening here.

Meanwhile a Democrat candidate named Hart, is demanding that Pelosi seat her in the House, post certification of her Iowa election results—because she found 6 votes that should have been counted post election.
New Hampshire Senate Votes 24-0 to Force the State to Perform Audit of Windham, New Hampshire November 3rd Elections

https://www.unionleader.com/senate-a...b21ad39f9.html

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:55 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
If the SC won't act, unless it's for an Establishment candidate as Bush was, then state legislatures will have to clean up the mess...and it's not just happening here.

Meanwhile a Democrat candidate named Hart, is demanding that Pelosi seat her in the House, post certification of her Iowa election results—because she found 6 votes that should have been counted post election.
New Hampshire Senate Votes 24-0 to Force the State to Perform Audit of Windham, New Hampshire November 3rd Elections

https://www.unionleader.com/senate-a...b21ad39f9.html
Except there is no mess. Notice how it's almost March, and there is still no evidence of election fraud.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:58 PM 02-23-2021
When will the overturns be starting?

This is getting a bit embarassing
[Reply]
lostcause 01:15 AM 02-25-2021
I think we will start to see overturns this week to prep for the March 4 inauguration.
[Reply]
mkp785 02:50 AM 02-25-2021
Released.
Attached: Screenshot_20210224-224940_Chrome.jpg (42.9 KB) 
[Reply]
mkp785 03:12 AM 02-25-2021
Attached: Screenshot_20210224-231122_Google.jpg (44.4 KB) 
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:35 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by lostcause:
I think we will start to see overturns this week to prep for the March 4 inauguration.

Me, too.

I also think we will start to see the emergence of the lizard people who have been running the show. It will be ushered in by the lizard people formerly known as John and Robert Kennedy re-emerging to take their vengeance.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:29 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Me, too.

I also think we will start to see the emergence of the lizard people who have been running the show. It will be ushered in by the lizard people formerly known as John and Robert Kennedy re-emerging to take their vengeance.
Hell, the Zombie Lizard Kennedy Brothers would be a better act than the shit show in DC right now. Bring on the insanity.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:26 AM 02-26-2021
Experts say Dominion and Smartmatic could win their defamation lawsuits, but MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says they have 'zero' chance

.... expert from Harvard Law School told the news outlet that there was "pretty good evidence" against Giuliani and Powell that would prove "actual malice."

https://www.businessinsider.com/mike...lawsuit-2021-2

Battle of the legal minds between Harvard law professors and former junkie Mike Lindell's differing opinions. Not sure which one is smarter but hopefully we'll all be witness to this golden opportunity for #stopthesteal.

Powell, Wood, Rudy G and the smartest one of all: Pillow Dude will be bringing justice to fearful dems.
[Reply]
lostcause 03:41 AM 02-26-2021
I just saw that they were about to overturn Georgia because of a constitutional.... jklol
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:54 PM 03-04-2021
Update on this?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:37 PM 03-09-2021
What's the status here?
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:07 PM 03-11-2021
Bump
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:10 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Bump
Pretty sure he's either stoned or sleeping. That's kind of all he does.
[Reply]
Page 357 of 408
« First < 257307347353354355356357 358359360361367407 > Last »
Up