ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 408
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:05 PM 11-17-2020
Just give this a watch and tell me it isn’t ****ing sad: https://youtu.be/hyLpbO5S4xE

What has this country become. Good grief, and these people think others are the ones who are brainwashed by every single major news network out there. Yeah, they are all telling lies, totally makes sense, no way they themselves could be the problem...
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:10 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Just give this a watch and tell me it isn’t ****ing sad: https://youtu.be/hyLpbO5S4xE

What has this country become. Good grief, and these people think others are the ones who are brainwashed by every single major news network out there. Yeah, they are all telling lies, totally makes sense, no way they themselves could be the problem...
:-) this nicca posted a clip from the Daily Show. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:12 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
He is employing fascistic tactics and should be shot.
un. hinged.

for the record, actual Nazis HATE TRUMP. He's way too pro black and pro jew.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:13 PM 11-17-2020

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:13 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
:-) this nicca posted a clip from the Daily Show. :-):-):-)
I don’t give a fuck if Trump himself posted it.

Listen to those people. This shit should be funny to me but it’s not anymore. This is tragic, we’re better than this, or we should be.

It’s not like this is the first time we’ve saw a shit show like that either. They’ve been to several Trump events over the years and it never gets better.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:23 PM 11-17-2020
I don’t give a **** if Trump himself posted it.

Listen to those people. This shit should be funny to me but it’s not anymore. This is tragic, we’re better than this, or we should be.

It’s not like this is the first time we’ve saw a shit show like that either. They’ve been to several Trump events over the years and it never gets better.
dude there are videos like this of lefties that would blow your freakin' mind. You're in a bubble.
[Reply]
lostcause 11:25 PM 11-17-2020
I hope there will be a kraken. I really want to see a kraken.
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:36 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
:-) It ain't over by a long shot and when this gets reversed I do have a straight jacket I can loan you when it happens so you won't hurt yourself or others(Trumpers):-)

[Reply]

chiefzilla1501 11:50 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Supposedly Sidney Powell was a credible attorney.

But for whatever reason she decided to destroy that credibility litigating unwinnable cases.
Shes probably getting paid a shitload, she's going to make a bigger shitload with her new book, and I'm sure she'll be rewarded nicely for being a loyalist. She's in her 60s so that will more than do for her. Remember Rudy used to be one hell of a prosecutor back in the day too. For those saying she's putting her career on the line... She's really not.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:23 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Shes probably getting paid a shitload, she's going to make a bigger shitload with her new book, and I'm sure she'll be rewarded nicely for being a loyalist. She's in her 60s so that will more than do for her. Remember Rudy used to be one hell of a prosecutor back in the day too. For those saying she's putting her career on the line... She's really not.
Yeah but she was so amazing on the Flynn case, totally dominated that hack Sullivan, it's kind of crazy to see her go full grift. I do think she's lying and embellishing to be honest, and it's pretty sad. I guess money talks, she'll definitely have a new book out about this or that detail that was missed.

This is like the Hunter laptop, people will stop caring soon, and the news won't cover it, even if the evidence is damning. Of course the Dems cheated, we all know it, but they've prepared too long to get caught. Commies are literally masterful at this stuff.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:30 AM 11-18-2020
Yeah but she was so amazing on the Flynn case, totally dominated that hack Sullivan, it's kind of crazy to see her go full grift. I do think she's lying and embellishing to be honest, and it's pretty sad. I guess money talks, she'll definitely have a new book out about this or that detail that was missed.

This is like the Hunter laptop, people will stop caring soon, and the news won't cover it, even if the evidence is damning. Of course the Dems cheated, we all know it, but they've prepared too long to get caught. Commies are literally masterful at this stuff.
It's funny how Trump told you this was going to happen, "everyone knew it was going to happen," and yet everyone was powerless to stop it and no one can show a shred of reasonable evidence that it happened.
[Reply]
Pants 12:39 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I laughed so hard at this, I almost passed out.
[Reply]
Pogue 01:11 AM 11-18-2020

Trump is just the product of an era where any Republican win is immediately contested as illegitimate by the democrats/media.

Any loss by the democrats on the presidential stage since 2000 wasn’t legitimate to them. Bush was a court appointed President and rigged it in 2004 with Diebold. Of course there was Russiahoax in 2016.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 AM 11-18-2020

I mean, it’s Trump Fan. What did you expect?
[Reply]
mkp785 02:17 AM 11-18-2020

Damn Libbeys, masters of this national voter fraud. Too bad no one's thought to rig the Senate/House as well. All of these years of prep going to Libschool for BLM vote riggin' up in smoke. Dammit! :-):-)
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11-18-2020, 02:22 AM
This message has been deleted by Ninerfan11.
Page 19 of 408
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up