ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 408
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:45 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
You are allowing yourself to be influenced by unfounded allegations and conspiracies. It's hard to watch an intelligent guy like you being overcome with this Fascist nonsense.
As you can see by my post, I think his chances went for .008 % to about 2%... However, I think for the country, some of the sketchy instances being uncovered need to be investigated and addressed. I would think those supporting Biden and the Biden team would embrace this... However, today they are pushing the "we need Covid-19 briefings crap or Americans will die, Trump's delays are killing people we need to accept the results and move on" mantra. 2+2 doesn't = 4 yet and many many many Americans think it pretty ****ing sketchy, which agree it is or not, is not good and should be cleared up. JMO
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:48 PM 11-17-2020
:-)

BREAKING: The Wayne County Board of Canvassers has just unanimously voted to certify the results of the election & called on Michigan SOS Jocelyn Benson to conduct an audit of the unexplained precincts in Wayne County that did not match.

— Adam Brewster (@adam_brew) November 18, 2020

[Reply]
eDave 08:50 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
As you can see by my post, I think his chances went for .008 % to about 2%... However, I think for the country, some of the sketchy instances being uncovered need to be investigated and addressed. I would think those supporting Biden and the Biden team would embrace this... However, today they are pushing the "we need Covid-19 briefings crap or Americans will die, Trump's delays are killing people we need to accept the results and move on" mantra. 2+2 doesn't = 4 yet and many many many Americans think it pretty ****ing sketchy, which agree it is or not, is not good and should be cleared up. JMO
Solid. Good luck.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:53 PM 11-17-2020
"Wayne County certifies their results"

via GIPHY

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:53 PM 11-17-2020

JUST IN: Michigan's largest county reverses course, certifying election results for Biden after initial party-line deadlock (AP). https://t.co/u5sFrWZbts

— The Bias News (@thebias_news) November 18, 2020

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:58 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
It sounds like they agreed to do an audit of the ballots that the R's were requesting...
[Reply]
BanHam 09:15 PM 11-17-2020
Josh Caplan
@joshdcaplan
·
41m

UPDATE: Wayne County Board of Canvassers vote to certify election results but with audit of unexplained precincts - FOX2 DETROIT

- This will be fun.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:16 PM 11-17-2020
Supposedly Sidney Powell was a credible attorney.

But for whatever reason she decided to destroy that credibility litigating unwinnable cases.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:19 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Bye bye Michigan. :-)
Where did it go?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:21 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Any job candidate caught cheating would be immediately disqualified. Biden admitted on camera they had the largest group of vote fraudsters in history and they proved it on election night.
:-)this guy is back
With a post as stupid as we've come to expect
[Reply]
BanHam 09:22 PM 11-17-2020
Dan ScavinoFlag of United States
@DanScavino

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/statu...89512664182785
[Reply]
penchief 09:28 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Josh Caplan
@joshdcaplan
·
41m

UPDATE: Wayne County Board of Canvassers vote to certify election results but with audit of unexplained precincts - FOX2 DETROIT

- This will be fun.
It was theater. The two republicans were trumptards. The issue being questioned happens every election. In fact it happened twice as much in 2016 when Trump won the state by 10,000 votes. It was actually a better run election in 2020.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:32 PM 11-17-2020

Let’s go to a live shot of the Trump team celebrating the Wayne County certification decision: pic.twitter.com/i4OEcFkXEO

— Daniel W. Drezner (@dandrezner) November 18, 2020

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 09:34 PM 11-17-2020
Apparently the Wayne County officials were threatened and doxxed..........what a surprise.

But Republicans are FASCISTS!!

It's freaking over folks, this country is so screwed up.
[Reply]
penchief 09:36 PM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Apparently the Wayne County officials were threatened and doxxed..........what a surprise.

But Republicans are FASCISTS!!

It's freaking over folks, this country is so screwed up.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 408
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up