ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 53
« First < 344041424344 45464748 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Durham Arrest Watch - Tracking impending arrests in DOJ/FBI criminal investigation
Taco John 05:46 PM 12-15-2019
This interview seems like "required reading" at this point:

[Reply]
Donger 12:02 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Maybe you saw some news I didn't. Did John Durham close his investigation? Are you saying there won't be more indictments?
No, its still ongoing. I'm just wondering when you think the major indictments are going to come down. Comey? Brennan?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:06 PM 09-18-2021

Look closer at Durham's indictment of Michael Sussmann -

There lurks potential charges against the Alfa Bank research group for using classified gov't data for their own political operation.

— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) September 17, 2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:14 PM 09-18-2021
Maybe you saw some news I didn't. Did John Durham close his investigation? Are you saying there won't be more indictments?
Some people misunderstood the workings of the statute of limitations, and thought that everything that would be getting covered by the investigation was tolling at the same time.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:24 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, its still ongoing. I'm just wondering when you think the major indictments are going to come down. Comey? Brennan?

Are you saying there won't be more indictments?
[Reply]
Donger 12:26 PM 09-18-2021
No. I'm asking when you think the big boys (e.g., Comey, Brennan, et al) are going to be indicted.

And, are you still a Qamoron?
[Reply]
0372 12:30 PM 09-18-2021
It appears that the indictment is working itself toward Clinton at the least.

[Reply]
Taco John 12:33 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Some people misunderstood the workings of the statute of limitations, and thought that everything that would be getting covered by the investigation was tolling at the same time.
The fact that Durham didn't let that statute of limitations expire without making an indictment should serve to verify John Durham's action and the future direction of this case.

And as far as opening scenes go, what do we have on the table? A federal prosecutor charging a formal federal prosecutor with having lied about his role in providing the Trump/Russia allegations to the FBI - working AGAINST the duly-elected president of the United States. The idea that this is some "nothingburger" is fraudulent on its face.

So now I'm supposed to believe it stops with Sussman? That this will all stay contained - a tempest in a teapot? Comedy.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:34 PM 09-18-2021
No.

There you have it. Even Donger knows more indictments are coming.

There is every reason for people who love America to be optimistic right now.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:37 PM 09-18-2021
Have a great day all. I'm headed off to my son's football game.
[Reply]
0372 12:48 PM 09-18-2021

:-)
[Reply]
LOCOChief 01:02 PM 09-18-2021
^^^^^. Donger. The coward that claps and celebrates the destruction of America.
[Reply]
0372 05:07 PM 09-18-2021
EXCLUSIVE: Durham Indictment Shows Clinton Likely Worked With Top Google Exec To Fabricate Russia Hoax, Says Google Whistleblower

Special Prosecutor Durham's indictment alleges a Big Tech executive working for the Clinton campaign fabricated fake Trump-Russia evidence and funneled it to the FBI
A.J. Cooke by A.J. COOKE September 18, 2021

https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-d...whistleblower/

It is interesting that the Google CEO's home burned down just yesterday.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...e-16468340.php
[Reply]
Taco John 11:27 PM 09-18-2021
That's interesting timing on that house, but the National File is full of BS. That's not an exclusive. It's in the Washington Post's original reporting on this.

All The National File did is make the obvious guess that the tech exec is Eric Schmidtt. It's a highly probable educated guess, but it's not what you'd call "an exclusive."
[Reply]
Taco John 11:29 PM 09-19-2021
Mueller knew the whole time.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:21 AM 09-20-2021
Unfortunately, the good ole boy network means that nothing will happen to the real players involved.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 53
« First < 344041424344 45464748 > Last »
Up