ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 53
« First < 333940414243 44454647 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Durham Arrest Watch - Tracking impending arrests in DOJ/FBI criminal investigation
Taco John 05:46 PM 12-15-2019
This interview seems like "required reading" at this point:


[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:58 PM 09-17-2021
Considering Durham doesn't even exist
[Reply]
Shields68 01:38 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
They'll get probation and a fine.
No ones going to be sentenced to jail.
If convicted. The guy who point blank lied to the court and was caught, only got probation. This seem even more minor and seems it will be hard to get a conviction. I could see the FBI agents covering for him as well.

Of course he might also might become suicidal if he agrees to spill on the Clinton campaign.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:47 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Shields68:
If convicted. The guy who point blank lied to the court and was caught, only got probation. This seem even more minor and seems it will be hard to get a conviction. I could see the FBI agents covering for him as well.

Of course he might also might become suicidal if he agrees to spill on the Clinton campaign.
If you go to trial against the feds, it's not quite a guarantee that you'll lose, but it's pretty close.
[Reply]
Shields68 02:30 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
If you go to trial against the feds, it's not quite a guarantee that you'll lose, but it's pretty close.
Most cases the FBI agents are on the side of the DOJ. Just not sure in this case.

I think the lie is easy to prove. (He was employed by Clinton and the DNC) Now the part of whether it was material or not...may be another story. I could see his FBI friends going more of "given his information we would have investigated it regardless of whether we knew of the employer." Further it seemed they continued to look into every stupid rabbit hole that might point to Trump's wrong doing and continued looking at this incident even after it came out that Perkins Coe was hired by Clinton.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:56 PM 09-17-2021
If you read the actual indictment as Baris has here, it's much worse than how the media reported it. This guy works for Biden now.

Hillary's Twitter was actively pushing this lie, which she, Sussman, anti-election integrity Marc Alias and DNC knew was a lie. Hillary's campaign bought, paid and laundered this info and lied to the FBI about it as well as the entire country. Yet, Hillary still has a Twitter account.

These are the same people screaming about "conspiracy theorists" all the time too.



[Reply]
Donger 05:07 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I vastly overrated Barr’s political will on this, no doubt

And now with Biden in charge, of course no one of note was going down… so enjoy your victory here, like all good democrats
What does Barr's political will have to do with this "nothingburger"?

I'm not a Democrat.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:00 PM 09-17-2021
This thread is funny to read. All the dumb people who believed the lies in the first place are in here, duped as they were, talking about how this is a nothing burger. It's so funny.

Stop trying to convince dumb people that they're dumb. Just enjoy the idiocy for what it is. These people are shitting their pants in real time. Let them, and laugh at their facial expressions while they do it. They're defending the liar who told the lies they bought into. Bunch of morons. You can't stop a moron from being a moron.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:32 PM 09-17-2021
Keep in mind: Sussman is just a microcosm of the lies that the dumb people are willing to believe and even defend. This forum is living proof of that. Not only will they not come correct when the lies they believe are dragged out in front of them - they'll play them off as "nothing burgers" while eating shit.

Just laugh. There's no convincing them of anything. They are programmed this way. You can't change that.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:01 PM 09-17-2021
Durham isn't even real dude.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 07:01 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Keep in mind: Sussman is just a microcosm of the lies that the dumb people are willing to believe and even defend. This forum is living proof of that. Not only will they not come correct when the lies they believe are dragged out in front of them - they'll play them off as "nothing burgers" while eating shit.

Just laugh. There's no convincing them of anything. They are programmed this way. You can't change that.
It's not really a "nothingburger" because of the content, it's a "nothingburger" because we know nothing will happen.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:47 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
It's not really a "nothingburger" because of the content, it's a "nothingburger" because we know nothing will happen.
That's not the same thing as a nothingburger. That's a corrupted society that is decaying. Killing seven kids and an aid worker so you can look good in front of your voters isn't a nothingburger. People being okay with it doesn't make it a nothing burger. It just makes them creeps. If you think it's a nothingburger, you're just signaling that you're one of them. That's the thing about spiritual decay. It's contagious.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:51 PM 09-17-2021
The entire lie that was used to consume an entire presidency was confirmed in one indictment. That's not a nothingburger. If anyone thinks it is, it's because they have a rotten soul. Whether something comes of it or not will tell us about whether we actually have a nation anymore. I think we do. I don't think, and never have thought they would get away with it. Justice hasn't come on my timeline, but my timeline is meaningless. The wheels of justice turn slow but grind fine.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open. Luke 8:17
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:48 AM 09-18-2021
If you wanna see why TechnoFog says this indictment matters, you can subscribe. That content was only for subscribers.
[Reply]
Donger 10:56 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
This thread is funny to read. All the dumb people who believed the lies in the first place are in here, duped as they were, talking about how this is a nothing burger. It's so funny.

Stop trying to convince dumb people that they're dumb. Just enjoy the idiocy for what it is. These people are shitting their pants in real time. Let them, and laugh at their facial expressions while they do it. They're defending the liar who told the lies they bought into. Bunch of morons. You can't stop a moron from being a moron.
I'm sorry, weren't you predicting multiple indictments as a result of Durham's probe? Heavy hitters, too?
[Reply]
Taco John 11:57 AM 09-18-2021
Maybe you saw some news I didn't. Did John Durham close his investigation? Are you saying there won't be more indictments?
[Reply]
Page 43 of 53
« First < 333940414243 44454647 > Last »
Up