ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 53
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Durham Arrest Watch - Tracking impending arrests in DOJ/FBI criminal investigation
Taco John 05:46 PM 12-15-2019
This interview seems like "required reading" at this point:

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:39 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Ironically, if you read the indictment it seems that instead of investigating the investigators and nailing the “deep state”, Durham instead investigated a few people trying to feed the investigators bad info and gives the FBI/Mueller a pat of the back for not falling for it.
As people like you believed the disinformation like what this guy was spreading.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 07:22 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
As people like you believed the disinformation like what this guy was spreading.
Bingo. People like Zach let their emotions guide them down a black hole of lying, degeneracy, cultural decay, and ultimately a failed country. Stupid sheep.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:30 PM 09-16-2021
Durham nabbed the janitor, big fucking deal... but I certainly didn't expect anything more at this point
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:46 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Bingo. People like Zach let their emotions guide them down a black hole of lying, degeneracy, cultural decay, and ultimately a failed country. Stupid sheep.
Plus this guy was directly tied to the Hillary camp. Can we finally get Donger and the like to admit that the Muh Russia was paid for by Hillary from guys like this one and Steele?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:33 AM 09-17-2021
?onger is a lost cause. Plus he now wallows in self pity over being banned from the Non political yet very political Covid 19 thread in the lounge.

FTR///Bugeater has now become ?ongers (Muh Russia)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:51 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Durham nabbed the janitor, big ****ing deal... but I certainly didn't expect anything more at this point
That's probably true.
[Reply]
Donger 07:56 AM 09-17-2021
Plus this guy was directly tied to the Hillary camp. Can we finally get Donger and the like to admit that the Muh Russia was paid for by Hillary from guys like this one and Steele?
I'm just reading about this. I'm not sure yet why you'd ask that question.
[Reply]
Donger 08:09 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Durham nabbed the janitor, big ****ing deal... but I certainly didn't expect anything more at this point
The IG report, and Durham’s investigation are gonna put your theories to sleep for good, Dong... the whole filthy cabal will be decimated, eviscerated
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:12 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 08:15 AM 09-17-2021
There's plenty to see, actually. It all began with Papajohnpapolsu. That triggered Crossfire Hurricane. Then Lyin' Junior. Then the dossier. Then Trump firing Comey to ease pressure off the Russia investigation (said in front of Russians in the Oval Office), which led to Mueller.

Disagree with any of those facts?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:17 AM 09-17-2021

[Reply]
Donger 08:19 AM 09-17-2021
Speaking of that, was this the bombshell you were expecting? I don't recall if you were one of "those" people.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:55 AM 09-17-2021
The IG report, and Durham’s investigation are gonna put your theories to sleep for good, Dong... the whole filthy cabal will be decimated, eviscerated
I vastly overrated Barr’s political will on this, no doubt

And now with Biden in charge, of course no one of note was going down… so enjoy your victory here, like all good democrats
[Reply]
Bowser 12:09 PM 09-17-2021
At this point, Durham has become the defacto version of Fox News - controlled opposition. Nothing of value or substance will come from anything he has investigated. Easy's right - a couple of patsies might go to federal pound-you-in-the-ass prison, but nothing more.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:56 PM 09-17-2021
They'll get probation and a fine.
No ones going to be sentenced to jail.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 53
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Up