ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 53
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Durham Arrest Watch - Tracking impending arrests in DOJ/FBI criminal investigation
Taco John 05:46 PM 12-15-2019
This interview seems like "required reading" at this point:

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:38 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by :
Former NSA Director Is Cooperating With Probe of Trump-Russia Investigation

Retired Adm. Michael Rogers, former director of the National Security Agency, has been cooperating with the Justice Department’s probe into the origins of the counterintelligence investigation of the Trump presidential campaign’s alleged ties to Russia, according to four people familiar with Rogers’s participation.

Rogers has met the prosecutor leading the probe, Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham, on multiple occasions, according to two people familiar with Rogers’s cooperation. While the substance of those meetings is not clear, Rogers has cooperated voluntarily, several people with knowledge of the matter said...
https://theintercept.com/2019/12/20/...-trump-russia/
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:44 PM 12-20-2019
I wouldn't bet the farm on this, and the story title seems a bit misleading to me, but Carter's reporting the speculation, not the fact.

Originally Posted by :
Italian prosecutors believe that Joseph Mifsud the man who started RussiaGate, ‘is Dead’

... A new story out of Italy suggests that an infamous audio file allegedly sent by Mifsud to two Italian papers is believed to be fake, according to reporters who had it analyzed by one of Italy’s top forensic experts. The audio file is not the same deposition audio file that is in the possession of the Department of Justice and the Senate Judiciary Committee, in which Mifsud allegedly describes the work he was doing and why he targeted Papadopoulos. The last anyone has heard from Mifsud was the Spring of 2018....
Originally Posted by :
... However, a detailed story by the reputable and well known Italian news outlet Il Giornale, Italian journalists Roberto Vivaldelli and Mauro Indelicato, suggest that sources within the Agrigento Public Prosecution office, who brought charges on Mifsud in another criminal matter associated with his work at a public university in Italy, believe he is dead. Their story is published in English at Il Giornale’s blog site Inside Over.

Sources interviewed from the Italian prosecutors office, told the journalists that they believe there is an “80 percent” chance that Mifsud is no longer alive....
https://saraacarter.com/italian-pros...agate-is-dead/
[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:37 PM 12-20-2019
Stupid blond bimbo Maria Barf is on Fox bragging about how close she has worked with Brennan.
Ive always thought that whore was involved somehow.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 06:40 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I wouldn't bet the farm on this, and the story title seems a bit misleading to me, but Carter's reporting the speculation, not the fact.

https://saraacarter.com/italian-pros...agate-is-dead/
He's either dead or in protection.
[Reply]
Pogue 06:53 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Stupid blond bimbo Maria Barf is on Fox bragging about how close she has worked with Brennan.
Ive always thought that whore was involved somehow.
Why are you watching Fox?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:04 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Why are you watching Fox?
Because I'm free, white and over 21
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:46 PM 12-20-2019
Have a little appetizer, TJ. It's not on point, but it's somewhat near the target.

Originally Posted by :
Ex-FBI official gets 7 days jail for accessing anti-Mueller activist’s emails

A former FBI analyst was sentenced to seven days in jail and a $500 fine Friday for illegally accessing a neighbor’s email account in a bid to head off an apparent smear campaign against special counsel Robert Mueller.

Mark Tolson, 60, pleaded guilty in September to a single misdemeanor charge of computer fraud and abuse for his unusual effort last fall to derail eccentric Washington lobbyist Jack Burkman’s attempt to obtain information to be used in sexual misconduct allegations against Mueller...
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...on-jail-088787
[Reply]
Taco John 02:26 AM 12-24-2019
Starting to look like George Soros might be high on the priority list the way Bill Barr is talking...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:05 AM 12-24-2019
At some point Barr's going to have to prove he's not Granny. So far he's failed to do that. Basically he's looking like the restrained pussy that Granny was, and not the pit bull that Holder and Lynch were.

Two swings-and-misses by Trump with these Swamp twats...
[Reply]
Shields68 11:23 AM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
At some point Barr's going to have to prove he's not Granny. So far he's failed to do that. Basically he's looking like the restrained pussy that Granny was, and not the pit bull that Holder and Lynch were.

Two swings-and-misses by Trump with these Swamp twats...
I think him coming on board ended the Mueller investigation. You read the 2nd volume of the report. It reads like a document that was written to support obstruction against Trump. The Mueller team knew that would not fly with Barr. So they came up with a asinine theory that only Donger believes the gee" we wrote this to be fair to Trump and could not give a recommendation out of fairness." Team Mueller got mad that Barr would not release their summaries that also indicated they found obstruction and insisted on releasing the whole report after they failed to edit the classified information as requested. Again it probably was intentional. They got mad at his summary though it was correct. They further got mad at his taking a position on the findings and he was willing to point out that their inability to reach a conclusion had nothing to do with the DOJ.

Now he appoints Durham to investigate and publicly push back on IG findings that there was proper predicate and an IG that just stopped short of saying the FBI investigation was politically motivated.

Yeah he is doing much better then Sessions in taking on the corrupt FBI. Sessions ran for cover on the recusal. He should have not done that and if he did he should have limited the special counsel to look at his roll and contacts with Russia. I mean really his involvement was so minor it did not make mention in the Mueller report and even Donger has failed to say Sessions was colluding.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:36 PM 12-24-2019
I believe Sessions appointed Durham?
[Reply]
Taco John 01:24 PM 12-24-2019
This is correct. Sessions did his part. Barr is doing his.
[Reply]
Shields68 03:15 PM 12-24-2019
Sessions appointed him as interim us attorney. Barr told him to look into the Russian investigation.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:16 PM 12-24-2019
Ahhh
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 04:20 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Starting to look like George Soros might be high on the priority list the way Bill Barr is talking...
He’ll surely indict McCabe and Comey first to get them to flip.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 53
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up