ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite "Superfan"?
Arrowman 23 18.40%
First Down Elvis 52 41.60%
X Factor 8 6.40%
Weirdwolf 40 32.00%
Red Xtreme 2 1.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Hall of Classics>Who's your favorite KC Superfan?
greg63 01:39 AM 10-20-2005
You see them on TV, in person and cheering the loudest, not to mention their charity involvement. Now here's your chance to vote for your favorite "Superfan"

http://www.kcsuperfans.com/
[Reply]
Sully 02:21 PM 10-22-2005
You can't be this angry of a person and still have everyone here taking up for you like you are. Let it go, I did. Clearly I made you angry by disagreeing with the way you and your friends did things. You have to know that by drawing that much attention to yourself, that was bound to happen. Just let it go, take a deep breath, and forget about it. I am just one of the many anonymous faces at the games. If you feel that good about what you do, then don't let one a**hole's opinion bother you this much.
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:23 PM 10-22-2005
Yup, lets just lets thread die.
[Reply]
Sully 02:24 PM 10-22-2005
C'MON!!! We can bring the horse back to life!!!!!!
[Reply]
stevieray 02:25 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by Sully:
You can't be this angry of a person and still have everyone here taking up for you like you are. Let it go, I did. Clearly I made you angry by disagreeing with the way you and your friends did things. You have to know that by drawing that much attention to yourself, that was bound to happen. Just let it go, take a deep breath, and forget about it. I am just one of the many anonymous faces at the games. If you feel that good about what you do, then don't let one a**hole's opinion bother you this much.

Translation: I'll tell you how you feel about it, to ease my own discretions.
[Reply]
Sully 02:27 PM 10-22-2005
ha ha.
If I gave you a hug would it help?
[Reply]
stevieray 02:28 PM 10-22-2005
ha ha.
If I gave you a hug would it help?
Sounds like you need the hug.
[Reply]
RedXtreme 03:17 PM 10-22-2005
Like FDE said we poke more fun at ourselves at times then what you have done here. I truley have no problem with what you have said. You just have feelings like everyone else. Sully I hope to meet you someday.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:21 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by RedXtreme:
Like FDE said we poke more fun at ourselves at times then what you have done here. I truley have no problem with what you have said. You just have feelings like everyone else. Sully I hope to meet you someday.
Exactly. It doesn't bother me if what we do annoys him, and told him so. He has every right to feel that way.

I only took the faider fan comment to task because it isn't true.
[Reply]
Sully 03:45 PM 10-22-2005
I'm sure you fellas will get the chance to meet me someday. I am glad that most of you guys are secure enough that it doesn't bother you that I feel the way I do. I actually have a little more respect for a few of you after your responses on here and in private, so thanks. I am finding out, for the most part, that the reason people are so adamantly in your corner is because, though you may dress goofy as hell (and like Raiders fans in red) you are genuinely good guys.
Besides, we all, in the long run, have the same type of passion for the Chiefs in common, we just let that manifest itself in different ways.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:52 PM 10-22-2005
I'm sure you fellas will get the chance to meet me someday. I am glad that most of you guys are secure enough that it doesn't bother you that I feel the way I do. I actually have a little more respect for a few of you after your responses on here and in private, so thanks. I am finding out, for the most part, that the reason people are so adamantly in your corner is because, though you may dress goofy as hell (and like Randy Moss and the Raiderz fans in red) you are genuinely good guys.
Besides, we all, in the long run, have the same type of passion for the Chiefs in common, we just let that manifest itself in different ways.
:-)
[Reply]
greg63 10:41 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
This thread is still going on?
:-) Yea, I couldn't believe it either.
[Reply]
greg63 10:53 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder:
Super fans freak me out.
...Me too, that's why I just use a regular plug-in fan to keep cool during the summer. :-)
[Reply]
OldTownChief 10:58 PM 10-22-2005
Originally Posted by greg63:
...Me too, that's why I just use a regular plug-in fan to keep cool during the summer. :-)
Goin for 200?
[Reply]
digi2fish 11:04 PM 10-22-2005
can someone connect the names and the image for me...? the only pair I got the connection is First Down Elvis...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:07 PM 10-22-2005
I'm sure you fellas will get the chance to meet me someday. I am glad that most of you guys are secure enough that it doesn't bother you that I feel the way I do. I actually have a little more respect for a few of you after your responses on here and in private, so thanks. I am finding out, for the most part, that the reason people are so adamantly in your corner is because, though you may dress goofy as hell (and like Randy Moss and the Raiderz fans in red) you are genuinely good guys.
Sounds like closure to me?:-)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Up