ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1272 of 1272
« First < 27277211721222126212681269127012711272
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
And now time to give it to 5 year olds...
Even talking for 6 months old infants. That video was hard to watch. These people are literally murdering people.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:21 AM Today
Boy, I nailed Fauci right when I called him Dr. Mengele. Now he has his Death Protocol forced into hospitals while the govt bribes them with big payouts for using it. Yet we see hospital administrators and doctors compromising their integrity and Hippocratic Oaths due to these perverse financial incentives, just like the first wave of the plandemic.

Did you see that video of RFK Jr. blowing the whistle on Trump for taking a million dollars from Pfizer to pay for his inaugural event? Yeah, well then he put Gottlieb, former Pfizer exec in charge of the FDA and another head of HHS. No wonder we're in this mess.

He goes on to say what happened when Trump called RFK Jr in for heading a vaccine safety commission. RFK said he did not need such a big political lift but they just needed access to the data of the top HMOs in the country. Well, they got that go ahead but it was Fauci, and these other Pfizer execs now heading agencies who blocked him. They ran the temperature up to 105°, denied them use of copiers, only provided pencils to take notes and other shenanigans to the point RFK Jr's folks could not do what they needed. Fauci carries water for Big Pharma.

Oh and Birx is connected to all these folks too. The person in charge of bio-ethics is related to Gates.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Even talking for 6 months old infants. That video was hard to watch. These people are literally murdering people.
They dont care...I've been trying to tell people this for years.

These people want you dead...less resistance.

They know the internet is a threat...people had no idea who they were just 20 years ago...and look at it now.

C19 is a last ditch for control... Bribery/extortion can only get you so far...it's interesting on that front...how much influence can money actually buy? Sure, you can get a handful of politicians to suck your dick...but if the dirty, unwashed masses start to pull back the curtain of the Wizard of Oz? If you piss off 6000 cops in Chicago?

It doesn't mater if your house is made of gold bars...when someone has a gun in your mouth...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:28 AM Today
I was reading an old article in Self magazine's online version of an article on vaccines in general and it was loaded with false legal information on religious exemptions citing Gottlieb, former Pfizer executive, claiming a person needed some kind of official letter from a pastor which was nonsense. That was in 2019.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:31 AM Today
Well...if you did more of what didn't work, more people would be alive...Cult of Covid logic.

None of Deborah Birx's proposed pandemic response policies were effective, yet she consistently refused to adapt. In Nebraska, for example, cases rose 8X right after she proclaimed the state was seeing a "real improvement" from imposing her mask mandate & social distancing rules. pic.twitter.com/8KDMrRv3vV

— Don Wolt (@tlowdon) October 27, 2021

[Reply]
BlackOp 06:45 AM Today
Lies will always be lies....doesn't matter if Ronald McDonald is giving free fires to distract.

Lies will deteriorate by universal design...polarity unison overrides....the final say.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:49 AM Today
Well...if you did more of what didn't work, more people would be alive...Cult of Covid logic.
Well Fauci was her mentor. So she's cast in the same mold.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Lies will always be lies....doesn't matter if Ronald McDonald is giving free fires to distract.

Lies will deteriorate by universal design...polarity unison overrides....the final say.
It's only going to do more damage to those who trust other vaccines like for children. It will create more vaccine hesistancy all around as the truth comes out.

Already, 58% see the mainstream legacy media as the "enemy of the people." Not a lot of trust in their reporting anymore. Just the stalwart statists rely on them. It's like the lack of trust by the Russian people in Pravda of the Soviet Union. People there knew it was propaganda.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:56 AM Today

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:30 AM Today
There's a reason why our bodies create antibodies and then they decline.

Creating permanent antibodies sounds like a path to creating an autoimmune disease.

Oh well, good luck jabbers.
Already, some individual virologists and vaccine inventors who have been blowing the whistle on these particular vaccines are saying, these are going the way of making superbugs the way over use of antibiotics does.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I can't remember if fluvoxamine was mentioned here as a possible COVID treatment, but looks like it passed a larger trial and is seeking NIH and WHO recommendation.

https://news.yahoo.com/cheap-antidep...223735055.html

Wonder if the wunderkin around here will pick this one up and run with it as they did the drugs that don't/didn't actually work?

Also, so much for existing, and cheap, drugs being pushed down as treatments for COVID. Not that any of the brain trust here talked up the cheap steroids that have been in use for over a year because they didn't match the narrative.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...w/87298148.cms
Where does this idea come from that Ivermectin “doesn’t work?”

Just repeating propaganda or is there actually any logic behind it?
[Reply]
Page 1272 of 1272
« First < 27277211721222126212681269127012711272
Up