ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 73
« First < 23636970717273
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
jdubya 04:16 PM 10-20-2021
In line at my local In and Out right now. The drive thru is 20+ cars deep. And inside is packed as well. Love it.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:22 PM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
The New Brownshirts are coming for them too.

Occupy Democrats might be one of the funniest groups I have ever seen.

They were created by Democrats hoping to harvest the energy of youth vs banks. Of course Obama ordered all Occupy camps razed to the ground but that little nugget never stopped Democrats from creating these fake groups hoping to use the energy of people that were opposed to the very people who control the Democratic Party!

And to this day, Occupy Democrats pretend the Democratic Party, who is wholly owned, operated, and subservient to Wall Street can represent people who got ground into the turf by these predators.

Sad.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:17 PM 10-25-2021

BREAKING: Campaign Senior Advisor Reveals @GovMurphy to Impose State-Wide COVID Vax Mandate AFTER Re-Election

“He [Murphy] is going to do it [COVID vaccine mandate], but he couldn’t do it before the elections."#MurphyMandates pic.twitter.com/xnFnUSOQS6

veritastips@protonmail.com���� (@EricSpracklen) October 26, 2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:26 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the "Democratic" party!

Lol.

Of course.
[Reply]
Spott 11:00 AM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the "Democratic" party!

Lol.

Of course.
Hopefully Murphy is in some craphole state that no one visits, anyway.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 12:32 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Hopefully Murphy is in some craphole state that no one visits, anyway.
New Jersey. Meh, they like it like that anyways
[Reply]
tooge 02:12 PM 10-26-2021
https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/...6472page%3D190

Dems, and vax mandate folks, how's this sit with you? Shouldn't mandate Joe be wearing a mask?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:54 PM 10-26-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/...6472page%3D190

Dems, and vax mandate folks, how's this sit with you? Shouldn't mandate Joe be wearing a mask?
Well it's the whole "thee vs. me" deal dontchakno...
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:31 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
God damn....

This Governor was going to announce a vaccine mandate only AFTER he was reelected...that's some evil, manipulative straight-up liar shit.

It's exactly what Newsome did...and pretty much what Biden's doing. Whitmer is saying no mandates becuase she's so unpopular...they will introduce their mandates the second she steals the election.

I hope he gets his traitor head kicked in...

We're talking about tens of thousands of people losing their livelihood for no reason....he's not a democrat/liberal...he's a Globalist cutout...deliberately planted.

This is some dangerous shit...a slow burn coup d'état attempt. "Great Reset"...more like "Great Anal Rape"
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:54 PM Yesterday
Rodeo Clown would approve, she is a self-professed Nazi.

In Germany in 1938 a law was passed forbidding Jewish doctors from treating German patients.

Another law barred Jews from attending concerts or shows.

Another banished Jewish children from public schools.

These laws led directly to Kristallnacht late that year.

— Daniel Kotzin (@danielkotzin) October 26, 2021

[Reply]
Page 73 of 73
« First < 23636970717273
Up