ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Any guesses to which 'foreign power' a Woke couple tried to sell nuke secrets to?
Discuss Thrower 12:00 PM 10-12-2021

An Annapolis, Maryland couple was arrested Saturday by the FBI and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) on espionage-related charges, federal authorities say.

According to a criminal complaint, nuclear engineer Jonathan Toebbe, who worked for the Navy, sold restricted information about the design of nuclear-powered warships. He did so with help from his wife, Diana, 45, according to the complaint.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pawnmower 03:19 PM 10-14-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I still think it was France. They have diesel subs.

most french people speak some english

I dont think it was france mainly because of the language issues

Russia and China are both have lower rates of english fluency

if china doesnt have multiple consular buildings in DC, i guess that means it is Russia most likely
[Reply]
jettio 09:01 PM 10-14-2021
I still think it was France. They have diesel subs.
I believe France has had nuclear submarines a long time.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:44 PM 10-14-2021
It was China probably. They are already attempting to upgrade their nuclear arsenal, and have already stolen U.S. technological secrets multiple ties in the past. And they have $$$ to burn.

And France has more nuke boats than diesel boats in their sub fleet. Small though it is.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:11 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
I believe France has had nuclear submarines a long time.
Could be.

I just heard they tried to pawn their diesel subs off on Australia, and then got pissed when we offered a better product at a better price.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:18 PM 10-15-2021
Could be.

I just heard they tried to pawn their diesel subs off on Australia, and then got pissed when we offered a better product at a better price.
French modified their sub design to omit the reactor to export to the Aussies.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up