ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 42
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
kstater 06:29 PM 04-04-2008
:-)
[Reply]
shyguyms 06:31 PM 04-04-2008
fag from iowa ,u r such a moron
Hell u still have an avatar of Al Bundy come on man that show went off the air like 15 years ago.
get out in the corn field and get u sum ass, it doesnt matter when your in Iowa if it's ur mom ur sister or hell bang the cows if it makes ya feel better.
[Reply]
kstater 06:33 PM 04-04-2008
u no shyguynmnsjklefj, me think that u r smart.
[Reply]
Bill S Preston 06:35 PM 04-04-2008

[Reply]
shyguyms 06:35 PM 04-04-2008
see theres one difference in me and some of the idiots that talk shit on here, i had my name and info of where i lived on here and u other pussy crybabies just hide behind your keyboard and talk shit, knowing that you wold not talk shit tio the people on here if u were face to face!!
[Reply]
Bill S Preston 06:38 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by shyguyms:
see theres one difference in me and some of the idiots that talk shit on here, i had my name and info of where i lived on here and u other pussy crybabies just hide behind your keyboard and talk shit, knowing that you wold not talk shit tio the people on here if u were face to face!!

No, the difference is that you're a shithead.
[Reply]
bogey 06:38 PM 04-04-2008
Maybe you should give it up young chubby.
[Reply]
Phobia 06:46 PM 04-04-2008
Why don't you have it on your profile any more? I thought you were Billy Badass.
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:48 PM 04-04-2008
I missed it, throw that name, address and phone number up again, bill braskey.

thats' always fun.

You're going down in flames anyway, someone might as well knock a hole in your cyber-ass that rivals Mt St Helens.
[Reply]
Bwana 10:50 PM 04-04-2008
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight
Attached: 1adec.jpg (38.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:37 PM 04-04-2008
You've got a diaperload for brains, and I'm sure you're comfortable with that, being conceived in an anus and all.

If you knew your dick from from a macaroni noodle, you might know that its a short term tribute to a former member.

You are merely a cheerio in a glass bottom toilet bowl on top of the planet. I'll be happy to drink some more water and fire hose you around for the amusement of the planet. Your smack is slipping, I think you'd better start consulting google for help.

According to your own profile, you're 31 years old. Judging by the de-evolution of your posts to txtspk, its becoming apparent that your skills with ladies are likely often practiced in Yahoo message boards for hannah montana fans.

now you're an asskicker? hahahahaha. I think gochiefs could hold you down and give you the Iowani-dragon.
spark up that Virginia Slim, Napolean. gosh.
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:41 PM 04-04-2008
Johnny Bench's catchers mit has had less balls slapping it at high speeds than shygums' arse.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:42 PM 04-04-2008
Attached: Toughguy.jpg (184.3 KB) 
[Reply]
kstater 06:45 PM 04-04-2008
Keep reading Chagrin.
[Reply]
chagrin 06:47 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by kstater:
Keep reading Chagrin.
Holy cow, I did...:-)
[Reply]