ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 247
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
staylor26 12:30 PM 10-10-2022
In a game at home against a terrible Steelers team with a rookie at QB, the Bills showed why the Chiefs should be "terrified" of them?

:-) GMAFB
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:33 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
In a game at home against a terrible Steelers team with a rookie at QB, the Bills showed why the Chiefs should be "terrified" of them?

Exactly.
[Reply]
Andoverer 12:33 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
The Bills showed why the Chiefs should be terrified of them

These shootouts are what we live for as NFL fans. Neither team should be sleeping heading into an ever-important Week 6 matchup, but the Chiefs should take note of what the Bills did this Sunday and recognize that their opponent is not to be scoffed at.
[/spoiler]
https://favsporting.com/the-bills-sh...f-them-kansan/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And why would this writer even think the Chiefs are scoffing at the Bills?
Dumb article
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:35 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Andoverer:
And why would this writer even think the Chiefs are scoffing at the Bills?
Dumb article
The Bills and their fans act like they're the most disrespected team in football. As if they're perpetual underdogs. Almost the exact opposite of reality.
[Reply]
Andoverer 12:35 PM 10-10-2022
But terrified??

Get real
[Reply]
RunKC 12:38 PM 10-10-2022
The Bills and Chiefs are the class of the AFC. They are more than an arms length away from the grasp of the next tier (Bengals/Ravens).

Man…for a conference and division that was supposed to be an absolute gauntlet, it really looks like absolute garbage besides 2 teams. There’s just a ton of poor coaching and bad football out there.

The Bills are hell of a football team that has drafted and developed as well as we have. They are literally right there with us which makes it fun as all hell.

But I hope we’re ready bc this one was marked on the calendar for Buffalo. They’ll want this one like we wanted it against Brady last week.

Gonna be a hell of a game
[Reply]
DRM08 12:39 PM 10-10-2022
Buffalo is definitely not overhyped. Their QB is incredible and their defense is pretty solid. Good coaches. "Overhyped" should only be used for teams like Chargers & Broncos.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:44 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

It's what he does.... scours the internet for the worst imaginable hot takes ever and then I assume thinks it's amusing when everyone laughs.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:25 PM 10-10-2022

A source has confirmed to me that the Bills have reached out to the Panthers about running back Christian McCaffrey.

— Dan Fetes (@danfetes) October 10, 2022

[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:31 PM 10-10-2022
man, there's a lot of hyperbole and bullshit in this thread.

The reality is, no, they're not overrated, yes, they are our strongest rival. Period.

They're real damned good.

Next week is HUGE.

Better take care of business tonight.
[Reply]
Hoover 02:33 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
They use their running backs like the Chiefs use theirs. Wouldn't matter, well it would take the ball out of Allen's hands so go for it!
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:33 PM 10-10-2022
They're favored by two and a half in our house next week
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:35 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
man, there's a lot of hyperbole and bullshit in this thread.

The reality is, no, they're not overrated, yes, they are our strongest rival. Period.

They're real damned good.

Next week is HUGE.

Better take care of business tonight.
Yup. Not taking anything away from him. Allen is easily the best qb not named mahomes. We can and should beat them but that’s because we’re the scariest team out there when clicking on all cylinders. Not because buffalo isn’t a terrific football team.

They’ve upgraded on their pass rush which is scary. But I tend to think where we set ourselves apart is we improved more on defense than they did. We may not notice those improvements as much next week. But we will in the playoffs after these young guys get a years work in them.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:37 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Bills and Chiefs are the class of the AFC. They are more than an arms length away from the grasp of the next tier (Bengals/Ravens).

Man…for a conference and division that was supposed to be an absolute gauntlet, it really looks like absolute garbage besides 2 teams. There’s just a ton of poor coaching and bad football out there.

The Bills are hell of a football team that has drafted and developed as well as we have. They are literally right there with us which makes it fun as all hell.

But I hope we’re ready bc this one was marked on the calendar for Buffalo. They’ll want this one like we wanted it against Brady last week.

Gonna be a hell of a game
Yeah they're a really good team. Well coached, good drafts, v deep roster as evidenced by their secondary being wiped out and still performing well.

They do seem to have the occasional head-scratching defeat, but in that sense they're kinda like us as well.

I would say even if they beat us I wouldn't panic. We have an insane schedule and it's hard to keep that intensity week after week, and I still feel like the Bills can drop the odd clanger.
[Reply]
O.city 02:39 PM 10-10-2022
Everyone has that loss every year. It's the NFL. It's just hard to go a whole year without having a down week or two.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 247
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Up