« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Halfcan 12:45 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Skyy is going to be a first down machine for sure.
This is exactly what we needed. Keep drives going until they pull coverage in to stop it- then Mahomes kills them deep.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:09 PM 08-14-2022
There should be a City Connect style alternative Chiefs jersey. I would want to buy a Skyy Moore one.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:17 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Pickens has been impressive no doubt, and he was my favorite WR prospect in the entire draft, but he's also one of those personalities that I'm not so sure would be a fit in our culture.

Dude is already running his mouth to veteran teammates at practice, and shit like that just doesn't fly here.

Culture wise, he's a fit for Pittsburgh, while I think Skyy is obviously more of a fit for KC.

Not to mention scheme fit.
I agree. Pickens won't reach his potential with Trubisky nor Rudolph BUT when Mitch begins to deficate the bed and very soon thats when the Pickett to Pickens express train happens. And it will be dynamic and every bit as good as Mahomes/Hill, Burrow/Chase, Rogers/Adams etc......

Pickett is the real deal and reminds me a lot of Herbert.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:22 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I agree. Pickens won't reach his potential with Trubisky nor Rudolph BUT when Mitch begins to deficate the bed and very soon thats when the Pickett to Pickens express train happens. And it will be dynamic and every bit as good as Mahomes/Hill, Burrow/Chase, Rogers/Adams etc......

It's not that I don't believe you, but wow.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:22 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
If Pickens punts the ball into the stands we'll know we made the right decision.

There's a non-zero chance it happens too
I think it's so cool we have a legit back up FG kicker and don't have to go look out on the streets to bring one in IF(God forbid) Butker gets hurt. The fact he has a big leg and can kick Xtra points. We're golden and maybe this might put just a little bit more concentration for Harrison in practice and the game. Not that he doesn't BUT quiet competition never hurts.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:43 PM 08-14-2022

LOL.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:47 PM 08-14-2022
That’s madness. Pickett isn’t anywhere near as good as Herbert.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:59 PM 08-14-2022
I think Pickett can be a Derek Carr level QB, but I don't see elite upside.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:14 PM 08-14-2022
I think it's so cool we have a legit back up FG kicker and don't have to go look out on the streets to bring one in IF(God forbid) Butker gets hurt. The fact he has a big leg and can kick Xtra points. We're golden and maybe this might put just a little bit more concentration for Harrison in practice and the game. Not that he doesn't BUT quiet competition never hurts.
I thought the craziest thing you would post today would be the assertion that two rookies would eventually pair up to match the best QB/WR duos in the NFL.

But then you totally outdid yourself by intimating that our safety's having the ability to be somewhat proficient at kicking XPs and FGs is providing some quiet competition for our top-5 kicker.

I am beyond amused that you think if Butker got hurt that we'd pivot to Justin Reid in anything but an in-game situation. You must be kidding?
[Reply]
Jerm 04:15 PM 08-14-2022

Holy shit…I’ll have what ever it is you’re smoking.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:18 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think Pickett can be a Derek Carr level QB, but I don't see elite upside.
Same. Tanehill or Carr.

So far, me calling Skyy Moore the black Wes Welker and George the white Tamba Hali seem to be very accurate.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:49 PM 08-14-2022

Christ you’re a moron.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:51 PM 08-14-2022
I’ll take Moore of this guyy
[Reply]
crispystl 05:16 PM 08-14-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I thought the craziest thing you would post today would be the assertion that two rookies would eventually pair up to match the best QB/WR duos in the NFL.

But then you totally outdid yourself by intimating that our safety's having the ability to be somewhat proficient at kicking XPs and FGs is providing some quiet competition for our top-5 kicker.

I am beyond amused that you think if Butker got hurt that we'd pivot to Justin Reid in anything but an in-game situation. You must be kidding?

He NEEDS a shrink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:39 PM 08-14-2022

:-)
[Reply]
Page 63 of 280
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Up