ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Please keep my sister and her family in your prayers if you are so inclined [RIP]
Fat Elvis 01:16 PM 11-06-2022
Just found out today that my sister's cancer has returned and has spread throughout her body. I just pray that God grant the doctors wisdom to help ensure that she continues to have a life of quality and as free from pain as possible. I know some of you believe in the power of prayer like I do, so I appreciate your consideration. For those who are inclined to lift her up in prayer, her name is Carol.

Thank you and God bless.

Fat E
[Reply]
jdubya 03:59 PM 11-29-2022
I'm sorry. Prayers to you and the family
[Reply]
mlyonsd 04:05 PM 11-29-2022
Prayers to the family.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:11 PM 11-29-2022
Much love to you and yours, brother.
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:15 PM 11-29-2022
So sorry to hear this, my sincere condolences. Prayers to you and the entire family, RIP
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:19 PM 11-29-2022
Sorry for you and your family’s loss, Fat Elvis.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:25 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
I just received word that my sister went to be with the Lord early this morning. I'm thankful that I got one last chance to see her last night and that she was surrounded by love and her family. Again, thank you so much for your prayers during this time. Please keep Nzoner and HayWire in your prayers.

God Bless

Fat E
Nothing I say can make any difference as you cope with this pain and loss. I honestly can’t imagine the grief you are going through and I pray for strength for you and your family as you begin the mourning process. The plus is that she is no longer in pain and is with the Lord. And while the loss is hard, her no longer suffering should bring some comfort and peace in time. Plus knowing you got to say goodbye one last time is great to hear.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up