ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 28
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Are you all still pooping fairly well?
Simply Red 10:06 PM 11-16-2014
Just wondering how your BM's are going. Please let us know if you're having any complications, please share - also indicate any and all clean-breakers too.

Lately I've had the poo balls that look like they were put in a turd mold and vacuum packed to the final turd shape..

I bought some Raisin Bran tonight - so I'm looking forward to the relief and thorough poos in the days to come.

Please share any updated poop stories for 11/2014

Thank you in advance.
[Reply]
meleknistra 01:50 AM 09-05-2021
Some nice pics here )))
[Reply]
TLO 12:36 PM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by meleknistra:
Some nice pics here )))
Thank you!
[Reply]
TLO 12:37 PM 10-04-2021
I'm about to head into the office commode to drop a big one. Will report back.
[Reply]
TLO 12:42 PM 10-04-2021
Hoo boy. 10/10. The 1 courtesy wipe dream!!! LFG!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:58 PM 10-04-2021
Pooped out what looked like a corn on the cob felt like a 500 pound black man was raping me
[Reply]
TLO 12:59 PM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Pooped out what looked like a corn on the cob felt like a 500 pound black man was raping me
Those are the worst. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 12:59 PM 10-04-2021
Yup. I took a huge Spagnuolo this morning, followed up by another Hughes about an hour later. I ate a lot yesterday, so I bet another Niemann comes out soon.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 01:03 PM 10-04-2021
Constipation drug 'could boost memory after just six days'

A drug used to treat constipation could boost a person's memory after just six days, a study by the University of Oxford suggests.

The pill Prucalopride, also known as Resolor, is already used to treat digestive problems but new research has shown it could also be used to tackle cognition impairments caused by psychiatric disorders like major depression, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

Researchers said the findings, presented at the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology Conference, provide "exciting early evidence" of the drug's benefits.

Forty-four healthy volunteers, aged 18 to 36, were split into two groups with half given prucalopride and the other half were given a placebo.

'Study provides exciting early evidence'
After six days of taking the pill, they attended the study where they were shown a series of images of animals and landscapes.

They viewed the images again, plus similar ones, during an MRI scan after which they performed a memory test.

Volunteers were asked to sort the images by those they had seen before and during the scan from a set of new pictures.

The people who took the constipation pill identified 81 per cent of the previously viewed images versus 76 per cent in the placebo group; their brain scans also showed enhanced activity in areas related to cognition.

The increased activity was shown in areas like the hippocampus and the right angular gyrus, both associated with memory, the researchers said.

'New approach to treat residual cognitive symptoms'
Dr Susannah Murphy, at the University of Oxford, said: "Even when the low mood associated with depression is well treated with conventional antidepressants, many patients continue to experience problems with their memory.

"Our study provides exciting early evidence in humans of a new approach that might be a helpful way to treat these residual cognitive symptoms".

Dr Angharad de Cates, also of the University of Oxford, said: "Statistical tests indicate that this was a fairly large effect - such an obvious cognitive improvement with the drug was a surprise to us."

The findings provide a "proof of concept" but warrant further study to see if the drugs could have clinical importance, the researchers said.
[Reply]
Mennonite 01:04 PM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:

"Grit your teeth, baby, 'cause ole Orville is all out of imitation melted butter."
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 02:11 PM 10-04-2021
I always poop within an hour of getting up in the morning, usually in the first half hour.

It makes me worry that if I am ever bedridden, I'll never poop again.
[Reply]
TLO 03:00 PM 10-10-2021
Bout to head in for a rare 4pm shit.
[Reply]
TLO 03:37 PM 10-10-2021
I'm on like a 3 week clean breaker streak
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:42 PM 10-10-2021
My shit stuck to my ass today, hate that.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 06:48 PM 10-10-2021
I started a fiber supplement Metamucil and it’s been a total game changer. Most beautiful double tapered dumps in my life.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:17 PM 10-10-2021
I just finished pooping, thanks for asking SR! Very sweet!
[Reply]
Page 18 of 28
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up