ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Media Center>Predator being feminized
Hammock Parties 08:56 AM 11-12-2021
Just fucking terrific. Woke idiots.

The "Predator" franchise is getting a prequel titled "Prey."

“Set in the world of the Comanche Nation 300 years ago, the action-thriller follows Naru, the skilled warrior who fiercely protects her tribe against a highly evolved alien predator.” https://t.co/1zFJf5A5Me pic.twitter.com/k2R0iPEPrI

— Variety (@Variety) November 12, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 10:19 AM 06-08-2022
This actually looks like it could be good.

But people are kidding themselves if they don’t think just about every established franchise is being feminized at this point.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:22 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I guess if you count paying for it
i have a LTR
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:48 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i have a LTR
How much do you pay per session?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:57 PM 06-08-2022
Wrong. First Predator movie disproves this.

I'd love to see that girl survive hand to hand combat with a yautja or erect a trap featuring a massive log as it's lynchpin.

Predator is male fantasy. Casting a mere slip of a girl as your lead is financial malpractice. The investors on this project should sue.
This is dumb. I realize now that we've already had this argument.

I will say that you 100% would have been the douche screaming "Predator's going woke" back in 1990 when they cast Danny Glover in Predator 2. That ended up being a decent movie, so kindly stfu and wait until you see this one to bitch.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:02 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This is a garbage post and makes me think you've never watched a Predator movie before.

No protagonist has ever beaten a Pred with brawn, you dipshit. This thing just lifted a Grizzly over its head. It doesn't matter if the main character is Aaron Donald or Rhonda Rousey, the day will be won through human ingenuity and luck, as always.

Hell, we're not even sure it'll be the female protag who actually kills this Pred! As usual, you're getting worked up over nothing.
Yup.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:08 PM 06-08-2022

I will say that you 100% would have been the douche screaming "Predator's going woke" back in 1990 when they cast Danny Glover in Predator 2. That ended up being a decent movie, so kindly stfu and wait until you see this one to bitch.
My posts in the Obi-Wan thread disprove this.

This "Prey" movie is just a garbage premise that will fail.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:26 PM 06-08-2022
My posts in the Obi-Wan thread disprove this.

This "Prey" movie is just a garbage premise that will fail.
If they swapped the lead for a male you'd be jizzing your pants after this latest trailer. Stop lying.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:06 PM 06-08-2022
Holy shit, she was in the underrated FX show Legion. Amber Midthunder; that was driving me crazy as to where I'd seen her before.

The Predator series lost most of its momentum after the first two (the first is a goddamned legendary 80's action flick with the sequel being schlocky and goofy but still enjoyable) with a few exceptions here and there. Maybe this will be a fresh take on it, but really, I don't have high hopes for it. Hopefully I'm wrong.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:08 PM 06-08-2022
If they swapped the lead for a male you'd be jizzing your pants after this latest trailer. Stop lying.
Well, yes.

This is man territory. Not this fucking bullshit.

This is like someone saw that kid gymnast do a number on a velociraptor in JPII and decided to do a whole movie on it.

Fuck this shit. FUCK IT!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:53 PM 06-08-2022

Originally Posted by Bowser:
Holy shit, she was in the underrated FX show Legion. Amber Midthunder; that was driving me crazy as to where I'd seen her before.

The Predator series lost most of its momentum after the first two (the first is a goddamned legendary 80's action flick with the sequel being schlocky and goofy but still enjoyable) with a few exceptions here and there. Maybe this will be a fresh take on it, but really, I don't have high hopes for it. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Maybe I misjudged, but that Predator sequel stands out as one of the worst cinematic experiences. It was right in this niche including the sequel to The Crow, and Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man, where I started saying 'maybe I don't need to go to the movies so often.'

MoF, I haven't watched anything Predator related since seeing that first sequel in theaters.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:58 PM 06-08-2022
Well, yes.

This is man territory. Not this fucking bullshit.

This is like someone saw that kid gymnast do a number on a velociraptor in JPII and decided to do a whole movie on it.

Fuck this shit. FUCK IT!
Ease up, everyone. Clay is just upset because he found out today that Gehrig Dieter is his girlfriend’s new personal trainer.

Change is hard. Literally even.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:03 PM 06-08-2022
im eagerly awaiting the next rocky sequel, featuring mila kunis
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 09:09 PM 06-08-2022
Hasn't the predator movies sucked ass for like 15 years?

So why not go in a new direction? This looks interesting to me.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:19 PM 06-08-2022
This thread tells you so much more about Clay than it does the movie. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:35 PM 06-09-2022

[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up