ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Media Center>Predator being feminized
Hammock Parties 08:56 AM 11-12-2021
Just fucking terrific. Woke idiots.

The "Predator" franchise is getting a prequel titled "Prey."

“Set in the world of the Comanche Nation 300 years ago, the action-thriller follows Naru, the skilled warrior who fiercely protects her tribe against a highly evolved alien predator.” https://t.co/1zFJf5A5Me pic.twitter.com/k2R0iPEPrI

— Variety (@Variety) November 12, 2021

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:39 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Turn your white male patriarchy down a notch, and enjoy a pretty cool looking movie... my spidey sense says this might actually be excellent
i can already tell from the trailer they're ruining the yautja in the name of wokist native american masturbatory fantasies

these dumb fucks should know their audience
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:56 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
fucking reeruned
Your incel is showing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:06 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Your incel is showing.
i get laid weekly
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:38 AM 06-08-2022
i get laid weekly
Yet you’re still an incel at heart.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:54 AM 06-08-2022
Yet you’re still an incel at heart.
how would you feel if 100 pound girls started playing DE in the NFL?

the offensive tackles are then asked to not block them

this is woke garbage
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:02 AM 06-08-2022

this is woke garbage
It’s a fucking movie, you retard. About something THAT DOESN’T EXIST.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:06 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Promising

Not a big fan of the Predator franchise. I don't even remember watching the movies. The trailer makes it look like the movie will be decent enough for a mindless action flick. I found myself wondering why the FUCK anyone would shoot an arrow at a large bear. It seemed realistic to me that she'd end up hiding while shitting herself profusely and praying hard to every single god if she managed to survive that for even a few minutes. Seems like it's a set up for the whole 'small woman somehow defeats an invulnerable foe because she's so fierce' bullshit though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:17 AM 06-08-2022
It’s a fucking movie, you reerun. About something THAT DOESN’T EXIST.
which is why i won't watch it
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:19 AM 06-08-2022
which is why i won't watch it
I'm sure the producers really give a shit.

WHY ISN'T EVERYTHING IN HOLLYWOOD CREATED SPECIFICALLY WITH ME IN MIND?!?!?!?!?!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:31 AM 06-08-2022
It’s a fucking movie, you reerun. About something THAT DOESN’T EXIST.
You are literally a whiny bitch about EVERYTHING. You must be a fucking hit everywhere you go. Why do you really care if people think it’s garbage. They have their opinions just like you do.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:38 AM 06-08-2022
I'm sure the producers really give a shit.

WHY ISN'T EVERYTHING IN HOLLYWOOD CREATED SPECIFICALLY WITH ME IN MIND?!?!?!?!?!
they will when this movie bombs

know your audience

leave girl power for some other stupid franchise like tank girl, that could use a sequel
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:39 AM 06-08-2022

this is woke garbage
This is a garbage post and makes me think you've never watched a Predator movie before.

No protagonist has ever beaten a Pred with brawn, you dipshit. This thing just lifted a Grizzly over its head. It doesn't matter if the main character is Aaron Donald or Rhonda Rousey, the day will be won through human ingenuity and luck, as always.

Hell, we're not even sure it'll be the female protag who actually kills this Pred! As usual, you're getting worked up over nothing.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:50 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You are literally a whiny bitch about EVERYTHING. You must be a fucking hit everywhere you go. Why do you really care if people think it’s garbage. They have their opinions just like you do.
Heyyyyyyy the cunt is here.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:51 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This is a garbage post and makes me think you've never watched a Predator movie before.

No protagonist has ever beaten a Pred with brawn, you dipshit. This thing just lifted a Grizzly over its head. It doesn't matter if the main character is Aaron Donald or Rhonda Rousey, the day will be won through human ingenuity and luck, as always.

Hell, we're not even sure it'll be the female protag who actually kills this Pred! As usual, you're getting worked up over nothing.
Wrong. First Predator movie disproves this.

I'd love to see that girl survive hand to hand combat with a yautja or erect a trap featuring a massive log as it's lynchpin.

Predator is male fantasy. Casting a mere slip of a girl as your lead is financial malpractice. The investors on this project should sue.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:10 AM 06-08-2022
i get laid weekly
I guess if you count paying for it
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up