ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 32
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>New Heights: The Kelce Brothers' Podcast
Tribal Warfare 03:42 AM 09-09-2022

[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:30 PM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I listened to last week's episode and noticed Travis alternates between Kelse and Kelsi
Mahomes does that too.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:33 PM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Not sure where to put this, but it's a video of the Christmas album Jason was talking about...hilarious! Also, NSFW due to language...much like their podcast:

Yeah, it’s not for young kids. But, that’s what makes it more real and unique. Just let stuff fly.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:57 AM 02-07-2023
Man, all the feels. Have to admit it got me a little emotional listening to especially Donna kelce talk on the show. It reminded me a lot about all the sacrifices parents make who raise sports kids for all the right reasons. let her flip the coin. Not because she’s part of a cool historic Super Bowl achievement. But in honor of all the parents who put the work into raising a kid, let alone 2 kids, of this caliber.
[Reply]
DJay23 12:00 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Man, all the feels. Have to admit it got me a little emotional listening to especially Donna kelce talk on the show. It reminded me a lot about all the sacrifices parents make who raise sports kids for all the right reasons. let her flip the coin. Not because she’s part of a cool historic Super Bowl achievement. But in honor of all the parents who put the work into raising a kid, let alone 2 kids, of this caliber.
When they asked their dad why he took second jobs to buy them the Christmas presents they wanted....he paused, then said, "Because I had 2 kids I was crazy about." Sounds like they had some pretty awesome parents.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:18 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by DJay23:
When they asked their dad why he took second jobs to buy them the Christmas presents they wanted....he paused, then said, "Because I had 2 kids I was crazy about." Sounds like they had some pretty awesome parents.
Yeah, these two should write a manual on raising athletes. The way they talked about making sure their kids loved the game instead of being parent bullies. My favorite was when they told their kids that athletes, not parents, should ask for more playing time but it needs to be about asking how can I be better? What can I practice? How can I prove to you I deserve to play. Etc….

Just an all around fantastic listen.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:51 PM 02-07-2023
I think Kelce is the name, Kels is a nickname.
That was my understanding.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:55 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
That was my understanding.

"Kels" is the proper pronunciation, it came down there Dad getting tired of correcting people
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:57 PM 02-07-2023
I think Kelce is the name, Kels is a nickname.
According to the Dad, the real name is kels but their dad changed it to kelsi because he was tired of correcting everyone. The kelce bros said they didn’t even know their name was supposed to be kels until a few years ago
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:57 PM 02-07-2023
"It's Gor Don"
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:01 PM 02-08-2023
Funny thing in this latest episode. Travis said that the Fonz was a Chiefs fan. Jason said that he was a Mahomes fan. If Mahomes was a Raider, then the Fonz would be a Raider fan. Travis said that he just pictured Mahomes in a Raiders jersey and it was fucking disgusting. Lol. Loved that response.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:02 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah, these two should write a manual on raising athletes. The way they talked about making sure their kids loved the game instead of being parent bullies. My favorite was when they told their kids that athletes, not parents, should ask for more playing time but it needs to be about asking how can I be better? What can I practice? How can I prove to you I deserve to play. Etc….

Just an all around fantastic listen.
Maybe Ed should skip the chapter on nutritioon.

"Those bagel bites had sauce on 'em, what's that made of? Tomato - boom, there's your vegetable."

Even Travis was like "yeah, that's just salt, dad..."

I don't think Ed's body is his temple. Seems like the Kelce boys are just a triumph of genetics because I can't imagine a bagel bites diet is the path to professional athletes.
[Reply]
007 12:41 PM 02-09-2023
Streaming now superbowl edition
[Reply]
luv 12:41 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by 007:
Streaming now superbowl edition
I was just looking for this thread to ask about this...lol.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:47 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I can't imagine a bagel bites diet is the path to professional athletes.
So THAT'S where I went wrong.
Damn
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:22 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Maybe Ed should skip the chapter on nutritioon.

"Those bagel bites had sauce on 'em, what's that made of? Tomato - boom, there's your vegetable."

Even Travis was like "yeah, that's just salt, dad..."

I don't think Ed's body is his temple. Seems like the Kelce boys are just a triumph of genetics because I can't imagine a bagel bites diet is the path to professional athletes.

I laughed at that part lol "Protein, Carbs and fruits and vegetables" Dad i never fucking ate vegetables"
[Reply]
Page 22 of 32
« First < 121819202122 23242526 > Last »
Up