ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 32
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>New Heights: The Kelce Brothers' Podcast
Tribal Warfare 03:42 AM 09-09-2022

[Reply]
DRM08 10:55 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
He said he didn't know about the Saints. But he knew about the Texans.
Interesting he said that about the Saints. Sean Payton flew to Lubbock to see Mahomes and spent a lot of time with him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:56 AM 12-01-2022
2018:

"I was on a rollercoaster of excitement and I had no idea what I was doing." :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:57 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Interesting he said that about the Saints. Sean Payton flew to Lubbock to see Mahomes and spent a lot of time with him.
Payton's the guy with the "Get on the plane, don't tell anyone we were even here..." story, right?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 12-01-2022
wow

"in college i wasn't all in...when i got to the NFL i realized what all in is, and why I didn't win more in college"
[Reply]
Urc Burry 11:01 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Payton's the guy with the "Get on the plane, don't tell anyone we were even here..." story, right?
Yep. I actually believe that Arians was going to take him. I get a pretty strong feeling that Sean Payton is full of shit. He still could have taken Watson who was a top 5ish qb, but went with Lattimore

Kinda like how Polian (I believe) had Brady rated as a first rounder. Stfu. No you didn’t
[Reply]
DRM08 11:02 AM 12-01-2022
I think so. I bet Bill O’Brien is pretty furious hearing Mahomes tell this story. He might still be the Texans coach if they got Mahomes. O’Brien looked like someone pulled the rug out from under him on Draft night.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:06 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
wow

"in college i wasn't all in...when i got to the NFL i realized what all in is, and why I didn't win more in college"
Ehhhh Patrick is way too harsh on himself. Kingsbury was trotting out the worst defense in college football. We had many games where we scored 40+ points and lost. We even had several losing games where Mahomes put 50+ points on the board. It’s a team game and Kliff failed miserably to give us a solid defense.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:07 AM 12-01-2022
why don't you just spot teams ten points?

***RAUCOUS LAUGHTER***

Damn @newheightshow is amazing. pic.twitter.com/nY9AgfE6Gm

— Kali Mahomes (@ClayWendler) December 1, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:10 AM 12-01-2022
But man, the guy goes to Philly and turns Chad Lewis into a perennial pro bowler.

Travis isn't kidding - maybe the most common element of Reid's offenses are exceptional TE play. I'd have never guessed that one.

Makes me worry a bit less about life after TK.
In that vein, Noah Gray seems to be coming along nicely.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:15 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
In that vein, Noah Gray seems to be coming along nicely.
And dude turned a converted WR into a pretty decent TE in Fortson.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:16 AM 12-01-2022
brady, montana, manning and elway or marino on his mt rushmore

Mahomes QB Mt. Rushmore is perfect and he even got in the the hat tip to the legendary '84 season from Marino @newheightshow pic.twitter.com/lo4xovHS79

— Brandon Thorn (@BrandonThornNFL) December 1, 2022

[Reply]
wazu 11:17 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Ehhhh Patrick is way too harsh on himself. Kingsbury was trotting out the worst defense in college football. We had many games where we scored 40+ points and lost. We even had several losing games where Mahomes put 50+ points on the board. It’s a team game and Kliff failed miserably to give us a solid defense.
Yeah, Mahomes had to do everything, and DID. Plus isn't it appropriate that when you transition from being an amateur to the pros that you elevate your commitment level?
[Reply]
PHOG 11:17 AM 12-01-2022
Damn it, that was an awesome podcast! :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:18 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
Yep. I actually believe that Arians was going to take him. I get a pretty strong feeling that Sean Payton is full of shit. He still could have taken Watson who was a top 5ish qb, but went with Lattimore

Kinda like how Polian (I believe) had Brady rated as a first rounder. Stfu. No you didn’t
Hard thing to do when you name names, though.

He actually SAYS who we was talking to in that story and they're guys that are still in the game. I can't imagine he's gonna lie about something like that.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:43 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:

Payton was raving about Mahomes in April 2017, right after the draft. He said Patrick had incredible talent. He said Lattimore was their #1 guy and Mahomes was their #2 guy. I’m not sure if he was trying to sugar-coat it for Lattimore at the time. But he did warn Drew Brees they might be taking a QB that night. There was a pro golfer in the Saints draft room who said they wanted Mahomes. I think the Chiefs ruined their plan and they had to settle for Lattimore.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 32
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up