ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 240
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:50 PM 01-27-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
47 years of Hunt family ownership that's not been to a SB!

As for the cheap insults, just stop. We know as much about football as you do. Hell we know enough about it to know that 47 years is alarming, and that the status quo isn't going to get it done. And if you think anecdotal moves isn't the status quo, and that forcing Andy to change or let him walk isn't what a manager does to an employee, you must not be in management. At some point as a supervisor you have to step in and help en employee, even if they don't think thy need it.

And with the looks of strength of schedule "47" might very well turn into "48." The excuse mill might need to start early and be greased often! Why, because we have Andy back with all of his bad habits not being compensated for, along with his cast of goons, and Alex wearing his QBOTF ribbon.

I hope Andy is secretly reading this, getting really mad, and decides to secretly change "just to show Glorydayz"! I'd love to eat crow while watching my hometown Chiefs at next year's SB!

**** Hunt!

Nothing in my comments is in reference to your "football" knowledge. It has more to do with your irrational, emotional, lunatic fringe point of view.

Clark is doing what he needs to be doing. Period. You just simply don't like the guy we all know this.

I do have to laugh at the strength of schedule comment. Every single year that is thrown out and turns out to be wrong 90% of the time.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:06 PM 01-27-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nothing in my comments is in reference to your "football" knowledge. It has more to do with your irrational, emotional, lunatic fringe point of view.

Clark is doing what he needs to be doing. Period. You just simply don't like the guy we all know this.

I do have to laugh at the strength of schedule comment. Every single year that is thrown out and turns out to be wrong 90% of the time.
Wait, I was excited when Clark took over because I thought he's do something different, and he really hasn't. Yes, he hired Reid, but his dad hired Dick. Dick took us to a playoff game, and we lost it badly! But again, it's more of the same.

I was happy when they got Andy, but it's obvious that's no working out. Partly because they won't force him to accept some tweaks to his style, but either way, it's not working.

Heck, I wasn't upset when they got Alex, but this many years later it's pretty clear he's not going to end the streak!

So don't say I don't like the guys when they started, I just don't have to sit here and take their unwillingness to change.

And I'm really pissed about Clark not making any public statements about the missed holds after the last game. Fuck him, those were terrible misses by a crew that's not adverse to calling holds and DPI. Clark has no pride IMO, or he's say something, anything, to let us know he's pissed too.

The truth is he the young owner, and the other owner's bitch, or he'd say something. And I don't believe he'll say JACK SHIT in private to them either.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:35 PM 01-27-2017
Wait, I was excited when Clark took over because I thought he's do something different, and he really hasn't. Yes, he hired Reid, but his dad hired Dick. Dick took us to a playoff game, and we lost it badly! But again, it's more of the same.

I was happy when they got Andy, but it's obvious that's no working out. Partly because they won't force him to accept some tweaks to his style, but either way, it's not working.

Heck, I wasn't upset when they got Alex, but this many years later it's pretty clear he's not going to end the streak!

So don't say I don't like the guys when they started, I just don't have to sit here and take their unwillingness to change.

And I'm really pissed about Clark not making any public statements about the missed holds after the last game. Fuck him, those were terrible misses by a crew that's not adverse to calling holds and DPI. Clark has no pride IMO, or he's say something, anything, to let us know he's pissed too.

The truth is he the young owner, and the other owner's bitch, or he'd say something. And I don't believe he'll say JACK SHIT in private to them either.
Clark Hunt isn't going to hire a Coach/GM and then tell them how to build a team, or what kind of offense/defense they should run. He's not Jerry Jones, and his passion for the game/franchise doesn't run to that kind of depth.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:04 PM 01-27-2017
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
Clark Hunt isn't going to hire a Coach/GM and then tell them how to build a team, or what kind of offense/defense they should run. He's not Jerry Jones, and his passion for the game/franchise doesn't run to that kind of depth.
While I don't disagree, I'm not asking him to go into that level of detail. However, I do expect him to deal with glaring employee problems that any person can see that are affecting the team's ability to make it to a SB.

And I dam well expect him to get off his ass, act like he has a pair, and tell the league to shove it when he sees those holds that were selectively not called.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:29 PM 01-27-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Coach of the year. CP knows dick about football.
Fact, not fiction #FNF
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:49 PM 01-27-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Fact, not fiction #FNF
Hell of a job by Reid, Toub, and Sutton this year...simply amazing.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:49 PM 01-27-2017
You have to be a complete moron to think those 3 dod anything less than a stellar job this year.
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:59 PM 01-27-2017
Reid does a good job at getting his players to play together! He does a terrible job at times with clock management and attacking defenses. It was good enough to be 12-4. We only won the West because Derek Carr broke his ****ing leg, if that doesnt happen. Carr is MVP and Del Rio is Coach of the Year. Its more or less defaulted to Reid. Reid's a solid Coach, but he's solid in the terms of Marty. Will do just good enough to be competitive but never a serious threat to win a Super Bowl. It is what it is.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:01 PM 01-27-2017
Oakland was given three early season games...only reason they were in the running. We swept them CONVINCINGLY
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:04 PM 01-27-2017
Oakland was given three early season games...only reason they were in the running. We swept them CONVINCINGLY

We barely won 1 of the games, the first game we smoked them no doubt, but hell, we lost to some shitty ass teams, its just how it is. Again. Reid was pretty much defaulted the award because of the Injury to Carr.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:07 PM 01-27-2017
Barely won :-) the fuck you smoking. Oakland beat NOBODY last year. Tampa and Tenn aren't "shitty" anyway.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:02 PM 01-27-2017
While I don't disagree, I'm not asking him to go into that level of detail. However, I do expect him to deal with glaring employee problems that any person can see that are affecting the team's ability to make it to a SB.

And I dam well expect him to get off his ass, act like he has a pair, and tell the league to shove it when he sees those holds that were selectively not called.
Sorry man, cHunt just ain't that guy and never will be.

Fuck yeah! Losing a playoff game at home, going one and done; brilliant goddamned work. Who else in the league could replicate such an accomplishment?
The greatest accomplishment is that the team managed to bypass the ReidSmith stepping all over its own dick, and to get as far as they did with that great deficiency working against them, yes.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:02 AM 01-28-2017
Good job. Good effort.

Love stacking up those "nice years"!
[Reply]
splatbass 01:06 AM 01-28-2017
Considering the number of injuries that is very true. But the haters don't go by facts and reason, they go by emotion.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:12 AM 01-28-2017
Originally Posted by splatbass:
Considering the number of injuries that is very true. But the haters don't go by facts and reason, they go by emotion.
Blame the guy that can't see a streaking Hill. There is no play call that said ignore him, he's just going for a sprint. Plus, when the refs simply won't allow a game to be tied, what are u gonna do??
[Reply]
Page 72 of 240
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Up