ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Melvin Ingram visiting Chiefs
The Franchise 08:45 AM 03-20-2021

Former #Chargers veteran pass-rusher Melvin Ingram is set to visit the #Chiefs this coming week, source said, the first visit for the veteran. After seeing him twice a season, KC could bring in Ingram to face his old team.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 20, 2021

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:32 AM 03-21-2021
Yes if he's healthy sign him.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:00 AM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
If they signed him, that would be fine. I wouldn't be upset. But I do think that Houston and Dunlap are much better fits and much more productive players.
Justin Houston isn’t coming back here. I don’t know why you can’t get that through your head.
[Reply]
-King- 09:01 AM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Justin Houston isn’t coming back here. I don’t know why you can’t get that through your head.
I'm stubborn maybe.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:23 AM 03-21-2021
Was scanning through Ingram’s Instagram earlier to see what he’s up to and he looks healthy.

Between he, Clark, and Taco you have some legitimate edge rushers there. I’d keep trying to add to the arsenal but it’s way better than what we finished the season with.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:49 AM 03-21-2021
We know Houston can play corner in dime situations as well
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:57 AM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
We know Houston can play corner in dime situations as well
LOL, yep... Grampa Bobs genius scheming proved that
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:38 AM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Clyde was open a LOT..Mahomes doesn't like to utilize his RBs in the passing game...he's always pressing the ball down field.

Your criticism should be pointed at Mahomes...CEH could have had 200-300 more all-purpose yards last year...but would that have taken away from longer plays that happened?
Yeah, Mahomes needs to swallow his pride and take some notes from Captain Check Down, Tom Brady. Mahomes is still growing as a player. It's easy to forget he's 25 and has only a few seasons as a starter under his belt. Hitting shifty RB's being in the flats repeatedly is very deflating for a defense.
[Reply]
In58men 11:42 AM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Yeah, Mahomes needs to swallow his pride and take some notes from Captain Check Down, Tom Brady. Mahomes is still growing as a player. It's easy to forget he's 25 and has only a few seasons as a starter under his belt. Hitting shifty RB's being in the flats repeatedly is very deflating for a defense.
He could be a little sketchy, I think in one game he got CEH killed. Didn’t see the defender and he just trucked him. I’m sure he doesn’t want to get our 1st round RB hurt by making a terrible throw. It’s understandable, he’ll work on it.
[Reply]
Chargem 11:42 AM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Remember when we had broke dick QBs and NO ONE came for a visit during FA?

I called this once we drafted Mahomes that he would attract FA's for us like never before.
You say that in the week that Trent Williams turned the Chiefs down despite a personal recruitment effort by Patrick, and JuJu turning down the Chiefs to play for the Steelers for less money.

It's probably better than it was, but I don't think we're seeing any "ring chaser" effect on free agency yet. We will have to prove we are a dynasty for that.

If they signed him, that would be fine. I wouldn't be upset. But I do think that Houston and Dunlap are much better fits and much more productive players.
Dunlap is my preferred option, I assume he would cost more than Ingram though.
[Reply]
TRR 12:35 PM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by Chargem:
You say that in the week that Trent Williams turned the Chiefs down despite a personal recruitment effort by Patrick, and JuJu turning down the Chiefs to play for the Steelers for less money.

It's probably better than it was, but I don't think we're seeing any "ring chaser" effect on free agency yet. We will have to prove we are a dynasty for that.

Dunlap is my preferred option, I assume he would cost more than Ingram though.
Hard to compare this year with the cap number being lower. But I would disagree that we aren’t seeing a positive effect from Mahomes/ring chaser effect. LeSean McCoy, LeVeon Bell, Terrell Suggs, Stefen Wisniewski were all signs of that. Kyle Long to a degree as well this offseason. You also saw it with all the one year deals players took last year to stay together. I think the question is...have these types of signings worked out in KC’s favor?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:30 PM 03-21-2021
Wonder when we'll hear about Ingram.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:33 PM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Wonder when we'll hear about Ingram.
Tuesday when he visits
[Reply]
scho63 07:34 PM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Both guys stayed put. That means shit to me.
It's the guys that switch teams that count.
[Reply]
-King- 07:34 PM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by TRR:
Hard to compare this year with the cap number being lower. But I would disagree that we aren’t seeing a positive effect from Mahomes/ring chaser effect. LeSean McCoy, LeVeon Bell, Terrell Suggs, Stefen Wisniewski were all signs of that. Kyle Long to a degree as well this offseason. You also saw it with all the one year deals players took last year to stay together. I think the question is...have these types of signings worked out in KC’s favor?
That's ...a terrible list lmao. Especially when the best player by far is a player we got off waivers and not a player who chose us.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:43 PM 03-21-2021
That's ...a terrible list lmao. Especially when the best player by far is a player we got off waivers and not a player who chose us.
Yes, it is a terrible list of broke dicks.

Suggs had to be convinced by the Chiefs top brass to play for KC after being claimed off of waivers.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up