ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 52
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2021 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
Rain Man 10:06 PM 04-03-2021

"And there were in the same division coaches abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the league came upon them, and the glory of the league shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not:"

"For behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is drafted this day in the City of Twins a linebacker. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the backer wrapped in navy blue, wearing the number 11. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly coaches, praising football, and saying, 'Glory to ball in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward fans.'"

He turns and says, "That's what the draft is all about, Roger Goodell. The Minnesota Vikings select Charles Snowden, LB, Virginia."
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:09 PM 04-03-2021
A special courier is dispatched to inform the next team that they're on the clock.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:16 PM 04-03-2021
The Green Bay Packers Select: Israel Mukuamu, CB, South Carolina
[Reply]
staylor26 10:24 PM 04-03-2021
The Kansas City Chiefs select Cameron McGrone, LB, Michigan

There are A LOT of options that are intriguing here, but I’m sticking to my board and taking a guy that was in consideration for 94.

Here’s your eventual replacement for Hitches in the middle. McGrone plays fast, and he’s explosive. He’d be a perfect fit next to Gay for the future. He’s great against the run. He hasn’t gotten a lot of work in coverage, but he has more upside than a guy like Hitchens ever had there with his athleticism. He’s also a fantastic blitzer, which Spags will no doubt take advantage of. Easy value pick at this spot.

He reminds me a lot of Fred Warner...
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:35 PM 04-03-2021
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Jaelon Darden, WR, North Texas
[Reply]
staylor26 10:35 PM 04-03-2021
Feel like McGrone is slept on in this section, so just wanted to post this for those that aren’t familiar with him:

Cam McGrone (44, ILB) is the actual guy that people think Micah Parsons is. pic.twitter.com/svVfvbLo2I

— Brett Kollmann (@BrettKollmann) March 23, 2021

[Reply]
kccrow 01:53 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Feel like McGrone is slept on in this section, so just wanted to post this for those that aren’t familiar with him:

Kollman coming in with a dumbass take.

Parsons is a bonafide stud. McGrone is emerging but still has coverage issues and can't hold Parsons' jock coming downhill. There is no fucking comparison, at least yet.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:55 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:

Parsons is a bonafide stud. McGrone is emerging but still has coverage issues and can't hold Parsons' jock coming downhill. There is no fucking comparison, at least yet.
Yea I don’t agree with his take, just posting the video.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:12 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:

Parsons is a bonafide stud. McGrone is emerging but still has coverage issues and can't hold Parsons' jock coming downhill. There is no ****ing comparison, at least yet.
Parsons is the most shit on prospect since Dez Bryant. I dont get it.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 03:17 PM 04-04-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Parsons is the most shit on prospect since Dez Bryant. I dont get it.
Talent should not be questioned.

He has to answer some questions pertaining to character however...
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:50 PM 04-03-2021
I like McGrone and think there is huge value where you got him in this mock. Most reputable mocks have him as a top 75 player. He’s got some position versatility, and I love his patience in the run game - he reads well and can run the alley while fighting through trash. Not sure he will be around in the third round or fourth for that matter when the Chiefs pick, but he and Browning are two guys I would love the Chiefs to nab at linebacker to shore up the group.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 11:01 PM 04-03-2021
The Dallas Cowboys select Pete Werner, LB, Ohio State

The Cowboys almost took Werner at #115 (which Staylor can attest to) and are absolutely thrilled that he fell to #138. The Cowboys had a 3rd round grade on Werner and view him as incredible value at the end of the 4th.

The Cowboys draft so far is not flashy, but the team is very happy with how things are playing out.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:22 PM 04-03-2021
MahomesMagic sent me his pick

The New England Patriots select Chris Rumph, EDGE, Duke
[Reply]
Kellerfox 11:28 PM 04-03-2021
The Pittsburgh Steelers select Kendrick Green, OC/OG, Illinois
[Reply]
staylor26 11:32 PM 04-03-2021
Great pick.

And thank you for saving me from the wrath of Chiefs fans after going OL with 3 of my first 5 picks lol.

But:

Cosmi - Thuney - Meinerz/Green - Green/Meinerz - Niang

That’s a great OL for 2022-2025.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 52
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up