6 Nick Loftin, SS
7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
[Reply]
BWillie 02:44 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
If you were to splurge on a Jersey of any of our prospects, who would it be?

Local rally house up here didn't really have sh1t. I might just bite the bullet and but something at the k this weekend
Bubba Starling, Ashe Russell, Nolan Watson, or Chase Vallot.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:48 PM 05-03-2021
If you were to splurge on a Jersey of any of our prospects, who would it be?

Local rally house up here didn't really have sh1t. I might just bite the bullet and but something at the k this weekend
Bobby Witt Jr

He will go down in history much like George Brett.
[Reply]
Coach 03:28 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by sedated:
Have often do prospects change their number when they come to the majors? I seem to recall Alex Gordon wearing #71 at one point his rookie year.
Believe his first year was #7 then switched to 4.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:29 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Bobby Witt Jr

He will go down in history much like George Brett.
I haven't seen this much hype in a prospect since Ken Harvey and Kila Kaʻaihue. I'm sure it will work out.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:48 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I haven't seen this much hype in a prospect since Ken Harvey and Kila Kaʻaihue. I'm sure it will work out.
Now this is shitposting.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:49 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I haven't seen this much hype in a prospect since Ken Harvey and Kila Kaʻaihue.
You don’t know how to troll. The only good troll is something that’s factual. Those dudes you listed weren’t even top 100 prospects.

Originally Posted by :
I'm sure it will work out.

Here, let me try. “Let’s bring up Witt Jr right now. Top 10 guys never struggle early, look at Moose and Hoz”
[Reply]
BWillie 06:08 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You don’t know how to troll. The only good troll is something that’s factual. Those dudes you listed weren’t even top 100 prospects.

Here, let me try. “Let’s bring up Witt Jr right now. Top 10 guys never struggle early, look at Moose and Hoz”
That's a really boring troll with no depth.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:21 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

Well, on one hand... between the two of you, you're clearly far more universally hated here, which IMO isn't the mark of a successful troll (especially based on your own definition).

OTOH, I usually find your posts maybe a bit less desperate... between the two of you, you're the one who's never shitposted in a thread after forgetting you posted the opposite opinion several hours before... or claimed something as ridiculous as having no idea how you spend $600 on electricity every month, etc; etc.

Granted, plenty of your posts are blatantly the opposite of whatever the majority is saying, too; so just as unbelievable in their own way. And your threads are just as bad or worse than any of his shitposting.

And oddly, he might get more responses than you do, but there could be more to that story when it comes to sheer stupidity versus confrontational, DC animosity, etc.

tl;dr... you're both pretty similar in overall uselessness while going about it more similarly than either of you probably realize.

Thank you for reading my TED Talk about the self awareness of internet shitposters.
[Reply]
cmh6476 07:12 AM 05-04-2021
Mon, May 3

Adalberto Mondesi (oblique) could begin a rehab assignment next week.

Advice: Mondesi has finally started to make progress in his recovery from a strained right oblique. He'll go through regular pregame workouts with the Royals this week before hopefully being cleared to play in games next week. It sounds like Mondesi could be ready for his season debut around mid-May if all goes well.

More: Anne Rogers on Twitter

(NBCSportsEDGE.com)
[Reply]
TLO 07:14 AM 05-04-2021
There's something about the Indians I don't like. I can't really put my finger on what it is, but I dislike that team.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:19 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
There's something about the Indians I don't like. I can't really put my finger on what it is, but I dislike that team.
At their away games you have to listen to that goddamn stupid ass drum and their idiot fans clapping along to it.
[Reply]
cmh6476 07:37 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
At their away games you have to listen to that goddamn stupid ass drum and their idiot fans clapping along to it.
not for much longer
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:49 AM 05-04-2021
not for much longer
They will find some other way to burn off that meth high and annoy the rest of the world. This is Cleveland.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:22 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Hell, their most likable team featured Charlie Sheen and Wesley Snipes.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:26 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Well, on one hand... between the two of you, you're clearly far more universally hated here, which IMO isn't the mark of a successful troll (especially based on your own definition).

OTOH, I usually find your posts maybe a bit less desperate... between the two of you, you're the one who's never shitposted in a thread after forgetting you posted the opposite opinion several hours before... or claimed something as ridiculous as having no idea how you spend $600 on electricity every month, etc; etc.

Granted, plenty of your posts are blatantly the opposite of whatever the majority is saying, too; so just as unbelievable in their own way. And your threads are just as bad or worse than any of his shitposting.

And oddly, he might get more responses than you do, but there could be more to that story when it comes to sheer stupidity versus confrontational, DC animosity, etc.

tl;dr... you're both pretty similar in overall uselessness while going about it more similarly than either of you probably realize.

Thank you for reading my TED Talk about the self awareness of internet shitposters.

I honestly don’t know who you are.
[Reply]
Page 129 of 440
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139179229 > Last »
Up