ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 72
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:10 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Stafford went into concussion protocol yesterday after missing the week prior to a concussion. At his age, I think it's likely we don't see him at all.

Only worry is Donald. If he hurts Patrick in a lost season for them, I will lose my shit.
It's weird because they're still saying that he's not actually in the protocol, just that he's still being evaluated.

They seem desperate to put him back out there and I really don't understand why.

This is a wasted season. I get that they don't want to accept that because "fuck them picks" and they have a small window, but they need to accept defeat at this point and go all-in again next year.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:11 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Aaaaaand the team with the dead last defense lost. :-)

Fixed.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:32 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
And they are activating Jameson Williams from IR.
Very good...hopefully he can make some big plays for Detroit on Thursday.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:39 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It's weird because they're still saying that he's not actually in the protocol, just that he's still being evaluated.

They seem desperate to put him back out there and I really don't understand why.

This is a wasted season. I get that they don't want to accept that because "fuck them picks" and they have a small window, but they need to accept defeat at this point and go all-in again next year.
Ah, I hadn't heard that. I remember seeing the hit and the broadcast mentioned that he was "in the protocol". They may have just been speculating.

Either way, I'm not entirely worried about even if he plays.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:40 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Ah, I hadn't heard that. I remember seeing the hit and the broadcast mentioned that he was "in the protocol". They may have just been speculating.

Either way, I'm not entirely worried about even if he plays.
Yea, they'd be fucked with Kupp, they have virtually no chance without him. Whether Stafford plays or not is irrelevant.
[Reply]
O.city 02:44 PM 11-21-2022
They need to shelve Stafford for the year. It's over.

Trade Ramsey or Donald this offseason and start the rebuild. Flags fly forever, so you got that one, time to move on.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:45 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
They need to shelve Stafford for the year. It's over.

Trade Ramsey or Donald this offseason and start the rebuild. Flags fly forever, so you got that one, time to move on.
Donald would just retire, he was going to after the bowl until they gave him more money.
[Reply]
O.city 02:52 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Donald would just retire, he was going to after the bowl until they gave him more money.
They should let him.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:07 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
They should let him.
It's really hard to think they are just going to throw in the towel and rebuild considering they offered 1's for Burns.

Staffords their guy for several more years.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 08:51 AM 11-22-2022
Good morning chef fans. Congrats on your win vs the bolts. Looked like they had you till the end but somehow patches pulled it off. League circles say Kelce does pretty well when he's not playing the titans.

With the chefs cupcake schedule I would be surprised if you guys don't secure the #1 spot and the bye week. Patches is gonna need it if the chefs draw the Titans in the divisional round. I really hope to see you guys again with a decent quarterback this time. (Shoulda beat the chefs with Malik handing the ball off 90 times)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:30 AM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Good morning chef fans. Congrats on your win vs the bolts. Looked like they had you till the end but somehow patches pulled it off. League circles say Kelce does pretty well when he's not playing the titans.

With the chefs cupcake schedule I would be surprised if you guys don't secure the #1 spot and the bye week. Patches is gonna need it if the chefs draw the Titans in the divisional round. I really hope to see you guys again with a decent quarterback this time. (Shoulda beat the chefs with Malik handing the ball off 90 times)
League circles tell me that the tits season will end in utter disappointment like is has every other year of their pathetic existence
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:04 AM 11-22-2022

[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:05 AM 11-22-2022

Beat the Bills & then we will talk.
[Reply]
TEX 10:06 AM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Fixed.
News for you... Payton Manning > Trent Green.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:39 AM 11-22-2022

League circles would like to remind you that the Tennessee Titans have NEVER won anything of consequence in the National Football League . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . EVER.

So until they do, in the famous words of Carl Peterson (abbreviated for appropriateness) . . . . . . STFD and :-)!
[Reply]
Page 14 of 72
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up