ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 256
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:38 PM 06-26-2019

Tyreek Hill met with NFL officials for 8 hours today in KC; no further interviews are currently planned, a source tells @bepryor & @kclaurab. #Chiefs https://t.co/24BpLgiACe

— Jeff Rosen (@jeff_rosen88) June 27, 2019

Breaking: Hill is not scheduled to meet with Goodell which in return means he won’t be suspended!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:39 PM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
You can’t be this dumb can you? After it came out that he didn’t break kids arm. He was always gonna play this year
find prior tweets that said he would play this year

thanks
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 06:42 PM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
find prior tweets that said he would play this year

thanks
I think everyone here and in the NFL knew on June 6 he would play after the news broke he didn’t break kids arm
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:43 PM 06-26-2019
I think everyone here and in the NFL knew on June 6 he would play after the news broke he didn’t break kids arm
Sure, Jan.
[Reply]
O.city 06:44 PM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

Breaking: Hill is not scheduled to meet with Goodell which in return means he won’t be suspended!!!!!!!!!!
I’m guessing it’s just not scheduled yet
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:44 PM 06-26-2019

That would be cool. It would also be shocking and make the NFL look soft and draw more backlash.
Minimum 2 games, most likely is still 4 games based on the NFL and their history.
[Reply]
kevrunner 06:48 PM 06-26-2019
I kinda of think that the audio tape was enough to keep him out a full year if the NFL decided to go that route. I don’t think they will, but some media and others are still pushing for him to be banned.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 06:54 PM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
I kinda of think that the audio tape was enough to keep him out a full year if the NFL decided to go that route. I don’t think they will, but some media and others are still pushing for him to be banned.
:-)

No way. The NFLPA would destroy the NFL in that scenario. The media can pound rocks.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 07:01 PM 06-26-2019
I can’t see that. I don’t think NFL would set an example that a verbal threat = a full year suspension. They would have to enforce that way too often and too many other things that players have done in the past few years that resulted in no action would be seen as harsher offenses than a verbal threat.

Hunt is the best example I can think of this. If he was only suspended 8 games after being caught on video physically kicking a woman, Hill being suspended an entire season for a verbal threat would be seen as way too off in punishment fitting its corresponding crime.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:05 PM 06-26-2019
Wut???? :-)
[Reply]
kevrunner 07:07 PM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
I can’t see that. I don’t think NFL would set an example that a verbal threat = a full year suspension. They would have to enforce that way too often and too many other things that players have done in the past few years that resulted in no action would be seen as harsher offenses than a verbal threat.

Hunt is the best example I can think of this. If he was only suspended 8 games after being caught on video physically kicking a woman, Hill being suspended an entire season for a verbal threat would be seen as way too off in punishment fitting its corresponding crime.
My thinking was the NFL would use Tyreek prior domestic incident and connect to the tape. The NFL is allowed to use his college history. It’s in their code of conduct language that prior history can be used. But I am in the camp that the tape is spliced and made to make Tyreek look like a villain. Hopefully that is what his team was able to show in the meeting today.
[Reply]
FAX 07:08 PM 06-26-2019
LOL ... "Per source" ...

Would it kill him to write Terez's name?

FAX
[Reply]
New World Order 07:09 PM 06-26-2019

[Reply]
FAX 07:13 PM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
embedded w/ video:

Everything in that speech by Rona Rapaport is inflammatory and much of it is downright false.

Jesus On A Cracker!!!

I'm well on the way to my first aneurysm.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 07:15 PM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
WTF no way, franchise him and sign Jones instead. If he stays clean, franchise him again.
There is iron in your words of cap management.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 72 of 256
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Up