ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 295
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ModSocks 10:05 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Or just turn on his tape against Alabama and have your jaw drop to the floor.

It’s impossible not to love this guy after watching that game. It’s his “Mahomes vs LSU” tape
If you really wanna see some good cut-ups, find his games vs Arkansas and Texas A&M.

The 'Bama game is obviously impressive due to the magnitude and the talent he was facing, but in terms of sheer entertainment the Arkansas and Texas A&M games are just :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:05 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I didn’t see it coming in the first, but hot damn it’s exciting

If we take Shenault next, holy shit...
[Reply]
notorious 10:12 AM 04-24-2020
He is going to be a stud.

I didn’t know I could be this excited about a player.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:26 AM 04-24-2020
I like his skill set better than Kareem, though they share several traits.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:27 AM 04-24-2020
I can't tell you how much I love this pick. CEH is a Swiss army knife. If he learns to pass block, he'll be a 3-down back in no time and playing ahead of Williams.

Veach is a ****ing stud.
[Reply]
SAGA45 10:37 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
The “value” argument has some solid ground in a vacuum, but two parties are needed for a trade. They added some great talent to the team and they’ve earned my benefit of the doubt.
Agreed. I just hate it when people say "We could've traded down and still got him!" or "We could have picked this guy in a later round!" as if they have first-hand knowledge of some parallel universe in which that actually happened or were privy to the same information that the GM had regarding the intent of the other 31 teams. It's a ridiculous notion but it's a draft day guarantee somebody will say it when the pick isn't to their liking or goes against all the pre-draft simulators they toyed with.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:39 AM 04-24-2020
Man, I am psyched for this pick. He has “it” in spades: great vision, initial burst, balance, and a nice addition of power for between the tackles.

His height combined with his ability to cut will make predicting the gap he is attacking damn near impossible.

While he may lack top-end speed, he is still lethal and will make you pay for a mistake. I’m happy to sacrifice elite top-end speed for elite burst and durability any day.

Welcome to KC, CEH :-)
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:40 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I called that in the draft thread. It was waaaay too much smoke all of a sudden.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:41 AM 04-24-2020
Apparently Edwards Helaire killed a guy trying to rob him. Was in self defense. Damn not only did we get a stud but we got a stone cold killer as well
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:42 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Both have good power and balance though kareem seems better. But clyde seems quicker, better burst. As runners it seems close but I like clyde better.

But the receiving blows kareem out of the water. Kareem was a rb who could catch passes. He could catch what he was given. But he can't impact the passing game nearly as much as clyde will.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:42 AM 04-24-2020
You think Thornhill will give up #22 to Helaire?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:43 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Man, I am psyched for this pick. He has “it” in spades: great vision, initial burst, balance, and a nice addition of power for between the tackles.

His height combined with his ability to cut will make predicting the gap he is attacking damn near impossible.

While he may lack top-end speed, he is still lethal and will make you pay for a mistake. I’m happy to sacrifice elite top-end speed for elite burst and durability any day.

Welcome to KC, CEH :-)
I remember a certain running back who wasn't fast but could burst like a mofo.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 10:44 AM 04-24-2020

This is the exact moment I found out that Clyde Edwards-Helaire was going to the #ChiefsKingdom on last night's live stream.

KC's wildest dream scenario is the rest of the AFC's worst nightmare. pic.twitter.com/myoZM5iN9D

— Brett Kollmann (@BrettKollmann) April 24, 2020

Fucking awesome.
[Reply]
Monticore 10:46 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I see a lot of Kareem , feet balance , maybe better hands, vision , Kareem didn’t have top end speed but great initial burst to avoid the first guy, runs better routes from what I have seen
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:46 AM 04-24-2020
How does drafting a RB stop Cover 3? :-)
[Reply]
Page 30 of 295
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Up