ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 858 of 2691
« First < 358758808848854855856857858 85986086186286890895813581858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
New World Order 01:11 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Meh, Training Camp just started. I'll be around less often once the hype dies down.
In other words, when the season begins and Denver starts losing I’ll be around less often.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:12 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This isn’t even about Mahomes. I think it’s weird to be on CP so often for you period.

Also, you copied and pasted the whole article. 2 seconds. :-)
If the article he posted gave you butt hurtz then just say so.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:44 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
No. This is a Chiefs forum you moron. You're lucky that you are even allowed to have a Bronco thread.
Posted via Mobile Device
Who cares if a Bronco fan comes around? I used to go to Kentucky forums and talk shit all the time.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:46 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
If the article he posted gave you butt hurtz then just say so.
Didn’t even read it. Care to kiss my ass in the meantime?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:01 PM 08-02-2018
The thing is that while turnovers are an important stat, there's a lot more subtext involved than just the simple stat. If Alex was throwing interceptions, it indicates different things for a 12 year veteran or what have you than it does for a second year first time starter. So to simply say: ooh, more turnovers and they're going to lose is way too simplistic. There will also be points created that nobody else could create, for example. And if he throws a pick, but three TD's, then what is that compared to the...oh...practically never that Smith threw 3 TD's in a game. That stat doesn't tell the whole story. If Mahomes is 2 to 1 for the season, we're real damned dangerous come play-off time.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:06 PM 08-02-2018
My ratio of Broncos to Mahomes posts over the past week is probably 10 to 1 Broncos. You guys have been shit talking about week 17 for months, you guys can survive a few days worth of Mahomes shit talking in the Bronco thread.
Oddly enough, this isn't the Bronco thread . . . . . .
[Reply]
Coogs 03:12 PM 08-02-2018
Interceptions Will Be a Stat to Watch with Patrick Mahomes in Kansas City

Spoiler!
http://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com...in-kansas-city
I've posted the stats before on the Chiefs winning less than 50% of their games with AS11 throwing just 1 interception. That's not news.

Mahomes is 1-0 for the Chiefs when throwing 1. And if Bray wouldn't have been allowed to play, it would have been a blowout win!
[Reply]
RunKC 03:30 PM 08-02-2018
Alex’s strength was efficiency, particularly in the middle of the field, whereas Mahomes strength is extending the play and going deep.

This camp is all about Mahomes becoming efficient in the middle of the field and understanding what is going to work and how to read different coverages.

It is not at all surprising to anyone that he’s throwing INT’s. As Holthus and multiple others said yesterday, Sutton is throwing everything at him. He’s calling a variety of blitzes and coverage drops and Mahomes is making mistakes.

That’s good and that’s exactly what Andy said before anyone arrived to St. Joe. Now is the time to review the mental part of the game and execute. This is the only time Mahomes has to do this in real time before the games matter.
[Reply]
O.city 03:40 PM 08-02-2018
Warren Sharp is a pretty thoughtful guy...

Agree w @MoveTheSticks on his latest pod: "you traded efficient for explosive - efficiency of Alex Smith vs the explosiveness of Pat Mahomes. Both guys can get you into the dance but Mahomes ceiling to win it all is higher." I hope Reid finds & coaches up Mahomes' efficiency.

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) August 2, 2018

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:48 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Alex’s strength was efficiency, particularly in the middle of the field, whereas Mahomes strength is extending the play and going deep.

This camp is all about Mahomes becoming efficient in the middle of the field and understanding what is going to work and how to read different coverages.

It is not at all surprising to anyone that he’s throwing INT’s. As Holthus and multiple others said yesterday, Sutton is throwing everything at him. He’s calling a variety of blitzes and coverage drops and Mahomes is making mistakes.

That’s good and that’s exactly what Andy said before anyone arrived to St. Joe. Now is the time to review the mental part of the game and execute. This is the only time Mahomes has to do this in real time before the games matter.
The past red shirt season and this TC has and is reach PMII to protect the ball more to reign in his inherent gunslinging mentality
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:53 PM 08-02-2018
Warren Sharp is a pretty thoughtful guy...
He should have thought better.

Alex Smith didn't win many when he even threw one because he would give up.

Pat isn't going to be that guy.

Let's ride
[Reply]
-King- 04:09 PM 08-02-2018
This site has become so sensitive :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:30 PM 08-02-2018
My ratio of Broncos to Mahomes posts over the past week is probably 10 to 1 Broncos. You guys have been shit talking about week 17 for months, you guys can survive a few days worth of Mahomes shit talking in the Bronco thread.
The more your pound your chest on these learning experiences in practice (which practice is fucking for) the harder you're going to get raped when the real games happen and your squeaky clean overpaid game manager is playing like a pussy unable to keep defenses from stacking the box and completely shutting down your feeble run game. Once again-- we've SEEN the game manager starting QB movie. Yeah, you'll win some more games by limiting turnovers, but you're going to be frustrated as hell when you face real defenses and your QB does nothing to prevent the other team from making a mockery of your dink-and-dunkery. And if you don't possess a good coaching staff, stellar RB, or an offensive line that doesn't suck AIDS, you're gonna be in some trouble.
[Reply]
Bewbies 05:20 PM 08-02-2018
Meh, Training Camp just started. I'll be around less often once the hype dies down.
So by week 4 or so when the whole world knows you're looking at another top 10 pick?
[Reply]
RunKC 05:26 PM 08-02-2018

[Reply]
Page 858 of 2691
« First < 358758808848854855856857858 85986086186286890895813581858 > Last »
Up