ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
In Memoriam>Fire Me Boy! has passed away
CaliforniaChief 08:38 AM 03-02-2020
Always sorry to read of the passing of another CP member. Blessings to his family and friends.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:42 AM 03-02-2020
Damn. Always liked him. He's the only person to give me an infraction and he did it twice.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:43 AM 03-02-2020
Final post

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
No, an Arnold Palmer is a 50-50 split of sweet tea and lemonade. So there's more lemonade in there than just a squeeze of lemon. Add that lemonade isn't as sour as straight-up lemon, you've got to drink for the ages.

[Reply]
Mennonite 10:30 AM 03-02-2020
He seemed like a good dude, and was a font of information when it came to cooking.

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Final post

Fuck. That was a response to one of my dumb posts. I'll drink an Arnold Palmer in his honor today.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:46 AM 03-02-2020
I feel like we've lost a lot of guys over the years.
[Reply]
58-4ever 03:33 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
A lot of great ones too.
[Reply]
scho63 03:54 AM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I know this might sound morbid but I think it's time for CP to start a new section titled: "In Memory" for all the CP members who we know have passed with their user name, date they joined, date they passed, their age and a great thread to remind us of them along with any info about their memorial.

While it might be a downer for some, celebrating someone's life and the good things we remember about them on some anonymous internet board is a pretty remarkable thing when you really get right down into it. I think 99.5% of everyone here really likes each other regardless of our creed, race, color, or religion, standing in life or other differences,

I like to be reminded about people like Lonewolf Ed who shared his brave battle with cancer with all of us and never lost his sense of humor. Now we have FMB with his Beetus Battle and Food threads.

Just a thought......:-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:08 AM 03-03-2020
Ih dam I didn't see this :'(
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:11 AM 03-03-2020
I still miss Mad Max he made me laugh so much.

This sucks.

Potato.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:32 AM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I know this might sound morbid but I think it's time for CP to start a new section titled: "In Memory" for all the CP members who we know have passed with their user name, date they joined, date they passed, their age and a great thread to remind us of them along with any info about their memorial.

While it might be a downer for some, celebrating someone's life and the good things we remember about them on some anonymous internet board is a pretty remarkable thing when you really get right down into it. I think 99.5% of everyone here really likes each other regardless of our creed, race, color, or religion, standing in life or other differences,

I like to be reminded about people like Lonewolf Ed who shared his brave battle with cancer with all of us and never lost his sense of humor. Now we have FMB with his Beetus Battle and Food threads.

Maybe a sub section in the Hall of Classics where we put the RIP threads, like this one, saying our goodbyes and our positive interactions with the CP'r who has passed on.
[Reply]
scho63 04:06 AM 03-04-2020

Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Maybe a sub section in the Hall of Classics where we put the RIP threads, like this one, saying our goodbyes and our positive interactions with the CP'r who has passed on.
I like your idea a lot! :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 04:17 PM 03-05-2020

This is a great idea.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:20 PM 03-05-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
This is a great idea.
We've had attempts at it off and on over the years. Here's one:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318464

Just hard to keep them going and updated.
[Reply]
scho63 02:42 AM 03-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:

I think the thread title is a little deceiving and a single thread probably wouldn't work. I wouldn't never expect someone to keep updating it, too much work.

A subsection and then a single thread for each member who passed would probably be easy. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:44 PM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:

just make a sub section with the RIP threads?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up