ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 35
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:38 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
I don’t wish bad for him and TBH if he was able to suit up and produce that would be the ideal storyline. I hope he doesn’t have to deal with a cancer again. Cancer fucking sucks and needs wiped off the face of the earth.
I would have loved to see him suit up and play at a high level again. However, it appears that ship has sailed. He was bad in the AFCCG.

Hopefully, everybody can move on over the next few weeks, him included. I hope he has the best life possible away from football. I just think his playing days are over.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:40 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
We're all oversimplifying it, IMO.

I don't think he's going to play next year. And I think it's going to be a bit shocking when the truth finally comes out. Remember when Berry said "it's complicated"?

Something is going on with this way beyond what we're privy to, like he has cancer again or he can't have surgery because of his Achilles issues or something. I imagine it will make more sense when it's all said and done and he's no longer on the team (which is where I think this is ultimately headed).
This is what I am beginning to think and it makes a shitload of sense in terms of everyone being so quiet about this. Can you imagine what would happen if it came out that he had cancer again and everyone knows Clark was responsible for negating that insurance clause in the contract, and that we lost a fucking GM over that shit?

Hoo-boy. You want to talk about ugly? Oh my God that man would get torn to fucking pieces. Raggedy, dead meat pieces.

If true that Berry has cancer again then I feel for him in that regard and wish that disease on no man. But boy, this was sure handled like shit if true. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:41 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
This is what I am beginning to think and it makes a shitload of sense in terms of everyone being so quiet about this. Can you imagine what would happen if it came out that he had cancer again and everyone knows Clark was responsible for negating that insurance clause in the contract, and that we lost a fucking GM over that shit?

Hoo-boy. You want to talk about ugly? Oh my God that man would get torn to fucking pieces. Raggedy, dead meat pieces.

If true that Berry has cancer again then I feel for him in that regard and wish that disease on no man. But boy, this was sure handled like shit if true. :-)
Seriously dude, no one would fucking care.

Only you and a few others concern yourselves with this shit. There's no evidence what so ever that we lost a GM "over that shit".
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:47 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Nobody is moving any goal posts here bro. You're vision is so bad, that you just think so...The issue lies with you - just as it always has.

You are wrong. You have been proven completly wrong by your own account. You represent exactly what can be very wrong with this place - in that this is just a BB, yet too many people, of which you are one of, simply cant admit when they're wrong. Being that you're a mod makes it worse.

Time for me to let bygones be bygones and move on. You can keep doing whatever you do.
:-)

Ok. So...

What role do you think clark hunt had in getting eric Berry's deal done?

My account is that Dorsey insisted that berry take his own money to pay for an insurance policy that was payable to the team if his cancer came back. Clark Hunt said that wasn't acceptable. Dorsey did the deal without that.

You've said in this thread yourself that you think Dorsey didn't WANT to sign berry and clark made him.

Ive asked you to prove that, which you can't. Yet you still insist it happened.

Now you're saying ive proven myself wrong on this. How I have no clue. Please enlighten me on what I said that points to Dorsey not wanting to sign berry and clark made him.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:51 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Only you and a few others concern yourselves with this shit. There's no evidence what so ever that we lost a GM "over that shit".
I would think we more likely lost a GM over the whole maclin situation...

But these guys just roll with things they make up.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:54 PM 02-06-2019
And actually I think it would make clark look BETTER that he paid the guy when he had cancer, re signed him knowing it could come back, didn't make him buy his own insurance to cover it, and paid him again when it came back.

Clark Hunt would be fucking owner of the year.

And does anyone even know if the chiefs could or even did take out a policy covering it themselves?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:04 PM 02-06-2019
Cut Berry and Houston in June
Save the money and move on.
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:05 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
And actually I think it would make clark look BETTER that he paid the guy when he had cancer, re signed him knowing it could come back, didn't make him buy his own insurance to cover it, and paid him again when it came back.

Clark Hunt would be fucking owner of the year.

And does anyone even know if the chiefs could or even did take out a policy covering it themselves?
This.

NO ONE in the media is going to rip CH for paying an all-pro who got cancer. There's no negative PR there. Ever. It won't happen.

It's sad that SDH has turned into the Taco John of the Lounge. Oooof.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:09 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Cancer ****ing sucks and needs wiped off the face of the earth.
https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-co...ry?id=60855274
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:56 PM 02-06-2019
This.

NO ONE in the media is going to rip CH for paying an all-pro who got cancer. There's no negative PR there. Ever. It won't happen.

It's sad that SDH has turned into the Taco John of the Lounge. Oooof.
Nate Taylor has repeated several times in Q&A on the Athletic that the players have so much respect for Berry that he cant even imagine the team cutting him.

I'm still thinking he may retire though.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:42 PM 02-06-2019

I'm thinking some people would probably care. I don't why and where you and a few others have created this "Berry Bubble" where the majority of fans just look at EB chilling on the sidelines and think, "oh, that's cool".

Or, that Clark pays Berry all this money while firing the GM and looks like "Owner of the Year" to NFL fans the world over. What other NFL owner would look at that situation and not think "Rube of the Year"?

You and others are simply lucky that no one is actually saying anything. But give it time; every single bit of this will eventually come to light. This isn't the NSA after all.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:47 PM 02-06-2019
I'm thinking some people would probably care. I don't why and where you and a few others have created this "Berry Bubble" where the majority of fans just look at EB chilling on the sidelines and think, "oh, that's cool".

Or, that Clark pays Berry all this money while firing the GM and looks like "Owner of the Year" to NFL fans the world over. What other NFL owner would look at that situation and not think "Rube of the Year"?

You and others are simply lucky that no one is actually saying anything. But give it time; every single bit of this will eventually come to light. This isn't the NSA after all.
Clark is very well respected by the other owners... i'm sure they aren't letting someone that they think is a rube negotiate for them.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:58 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Clark is very well respected by the other owners... i'm sure they aren't letting someone that they think is a rube negotiate for them.
This is true, Clark is very respected. I just hope he's taken his "learning moment" to heart because that and how he chooses to do business post-AFCCG loss are going to determine positive or negative outputs for years to come.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:02 PM 02-06-2019
This is true, Clark is very respected. I just hope he's taken his "learning moment" to heart because that and how he chooses to do business post-AFCCG loss are going to determine positive or negative outputs for years to come.
That's the salary cap and GM's job. I'm sure he lets them do that stuff.

Most likely an insurance policy makes no difference at this point.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:44 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Reid said in his season ending press conference that Berry would be back.

So either he's coming back or they don't know he's retiring.
At a certain point you just get sick of rehab. Cancer, torn ACL, torn Achilles and now this.

His body has to be about done.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 35
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up