ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 35
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Thread
dlphg9 10:42 PM 12-13-2018
Seriously fuck him. He can't play when it really matters? Can't come in for the last drive of the game, because he tore his pussy? What was the point in him playing at all? He didn't look tired and didn't look hurt, so why couldn't he play for 10 more plays? He could have probably helped a lot on that final drive. Worthless fuck
[Reply]
BossChief 05:41 PM 02-04-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’m not saying this as fact or anything, but Matt talks to scouts every year. Brett Veach was a scout for us a few years back and it was pretty obvious that Matt’s Chiefs info was probably from him.

I think this is a possibility. They could just rip the bandaid off completely on Houston and Berry this Spring. Believe they’d have to do an injury settlement with Berry if they do cut him.
I’m not sure an injury settlement is a valid option.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:43 PM 02-04-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Once we read Berry had surgery, we can pretty much put that all to bed, right?

They're gonna attempt to sign Earl i'd guess though.
Reid said in postgame the Berry would be back.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:51 PM 02-04-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Reid said in postgame the Berry would be back.
Doing absolutely nothing, of course. Every day that passes without word of a scheduled surgery is:

A) Another confirmation that he has no desire to compete at a high level any more, and

B) Another day that this leech is wasting our time.

This is one situation where I would not fault the Chiefs for taking it in the ass and completely cutting bait. It would be the best and most productive non-lubed ass-ramming we have ever experienced as a fan base. :-)
[Reply]
threebag 06:55 PM 02-04-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I’m not sure an injury settlement is a valid option.
How bout a 40 and some viddles from the bus bucket?

Livin’ large with the underpass 4
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:29 PM 02-04-2019
That must be one iron tight contract he signed. Can’t believe the team would allow themselves to be duped like this.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:34 PM 02-04-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
That must be one iron tight contract he signed. Can’t believe the team would allow themselves to be duped like this.
Berry and his agent threw the team under the bus and took the negotiations public. EB's agent seemed to bank on Clark folding to their demands.

By all accounts, he did.

To be clear I've always loved EB, but he played hardball with the Chiefs.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 08:36 PM 02-04-2019
Eric Berry is getting paid to sit on his ass - why would he do anything different.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:39 PM 02-04-2019
If he starts of next year day to day so help me God
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:43 PM 02-04-2019
Don’t worry he will.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:44 PM 02-04-2019
Cut him is June. Save what we can which is like half and move on. He's done anyway. Damaged all the way around and let's face it. We need younger players that are hungry. Houston and Berry made their cash and are neither.
[Reply]
Rawlsian 11:28 PM 02-04-2019
I don't even care to retire his jersey anymore he has become a real cancer to the team. We could have paid for a washed up dude like Weddle who actually plays and for a fraction of the price. Damn jon Dorsey for giving him that contract
[Reply]
mcaj22 11:43 PM 02-04-2019
John Wall of the Wizards has a similar injury and he opted for surgery almost immediately with a 6 to 8 month time table.

If Berry's injury is even close to that theres no way he will be ready by camp.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:52 PM 02-04-2019
Hopefully he blows out achilles playing a pickup game this offseason and we dont have to hear about him anymore.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:15 AM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by Rawlsian:
I don't even care to retire his jersey anymore he has become a real cancer to the team. We could have paid for a washed up dude like Weddle who actually plays and for a fraction of the price. Damn jon Dorsey Clark Hunt for making John Dorsey give him that contract
#nevarforget
[Reply]
TEX 09:23 AM 02-05-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
John Wall of the Wizards has a similar injury and he opted for surgery almost immediately with a 6 to 8 month time table.

If Berry's injury is even close to that theres no way he will be ready by camp.
Season has ended. No Hobo Surgery, day 17 & counting...

Must be "complicated." :-)
[Reply]
Page 13 of 35
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up