ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 970 of 2687
« First < 470870920960966967968969970 9719729739749801020107014701970 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:50 PM 09-12-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
This is beautiful prose:
I'm spent.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:52 PM 09-12-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Seth has a great Mahomes article in the Athletic.
The hype overload. I don't know how to cope with it. What is this new feeling? The feeling of a franchise Qb.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:19 PM 09-12-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
A lot of the NFL's fairweather fans will be Chiefs fans too some day.. Rubs me the wrong way too. The Patriots can keep those **** stains
We want as many of those fans as we can get. More fans means the OL can get away with more holding and the opposition gets more roughing the passer.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:25 PM 09-12-2018
We have had such terrible luck at QB that the law of averages had to kick in at one point and it did.

We are due 15 years of all pro play as payback of the last 30+ years.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:15 PM 09-12-2018
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
Mahomes just has to do what Alex did last season, 26 TDs in 15 games, to tie the franchise record of 30 passing TDs in a season.

He's gunna break it his first year isn't he?

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:31 PM 09-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He's actually pretty good at moderating at and sounding somewhat normal.

But you can tell when he's tired or excited he can't help but sound like Kermit the Frog had BB King's baby.
Riding with the King. Love that album..
[Reply]
Nickhead 11:40 PM 09-12-2018
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU REWATCHED THE GAME FROM SUNDAY?

I just hit replay for the fourth time this week :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:47 PM 09-12-2018
This should really be saved for posterity...

Originally Posted by Shag:
What a fucking pass.
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
HOLEEE SHIT
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Holy shit Mahomes is a god.
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey:
Fucking rock hard boys

This is real, Mahomes is actually our starting QB and beasting
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I'm literally crying right now I'm so happy
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
A BOMB TO SHERMAN OMG :-) OMG :-):-) I CANT BREATHE :-)
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
To the fucking fullback
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Patrick mahomes ii is throwing bombs to fullbacks. This game is too easy for him.
Jesus. I'm at a loss for words. Look off the wide-open check down guy for a covered, streaking full****ing back.
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
For the remaining Mahomes doubters please re-watch that drive.
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
IM NOT CRYING YOURE CRYING
Originally Posted by Strongside:
We are winning MULTIPLE Super Bowls with this quarterback.
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I don't understand what I'm seeing...
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Sherman gets a bomb, you get a bomb, everyone gets a bomb!

*Chiefs fans deliriously screech with delight*
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Mahomes and my cock are throwing ropes...
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I feel like the world is going to come to an end now because we obviously are not supposed to have a quarterback this good.

[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 12:27 AM 09-13-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
We want as many of those fans as we can get. More fans means the OL can get away with more holding and the opposition gets more roughing the passer.
Hell yea the more the better period. I hope Pat does what Montana did for SF they had fans all over the country because of him. Before Joe John Brodie?
From 1949 to 1980 SF won 10 games once. From 81 to 02 only 3 times they didn't win 10 games and one of those a 9 game season. Are the Chiefs not more successful than the pre montana sf? Yes. That's how important his great play can be for us.
You get 1 good qb when Pat is done and you can easily be looking at 20 years of good qb play from the kc chiefs. 20 years roll that around chief fans we would have settled for a couple here and there in the past.
If that unfolded that means the chiefs would bet set at qb for the rest of my life. With the reduction in stress and agita(google it its Italian and describes perfectly how a chiefs fan feels watching castle/smiff/palko/wing and pray huard..at least he was a little fun...um blackledge/fuller ok ill stop) i'll live longer Viva Mahomes.
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 12:55 AM 09-13-2018
For those to lazy to google

[Reply]
Nickhead 01:01 AM 09-13-2018
you should have been in chat :-)
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 01:03 AM 09-13-2018
More legendary Mahomes stuff

The ball smacked against the bat of third baseman Robin Ventura and immediately shot high and deep into the sky. Patrick Mahomes II steadied himself instantly as he tracked the ball soaring above him in the vast outfield of Yankee Stadium, then trotted a few feet to his right. The New York Mets coaches had warned Mahomes' father, Patrick Sr., about the potential dangers involved in allowing a 5-year-old kid to shag fly balls during batting practice in a Major League ballpark, let alone one that was about to be the stage of Game 1 of the 2000 World Series between New York's crosstown rivals. The older Mahomes simply blew off the concerns, knowing full well his boy might learn a thing or two about testing his limits.
Patrick settled in under the fly ball, hoisted his gloved left hand into the air and made the catch look so easy that even the professionals standing nearby chuckled and shook their heads in disbelief.
Patrick Mahomes II made his father realize two things about his son that day. One was that he had rare natural gifts as a blossoming athlete. The other, which was far more crucial, was that the boy had no qualms about taking a chance. "It goes back to Patrick not being afraid of the moment," Patrick Sr. said. "Not being afraid to fail. He was determined, that was his goal and he was going to catch the ball."

http://www.nfl.com/labs/sidelines/pa...k-mahomes.html

If that doesn't give you goosebumps you may be dead check your pulse. Its like God punished us with smith and healed us with Pat.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:33 AM 09-13-2018
The most apropos one was "I dont understand what I'm seeing"...:-)

I think every KC fan is still kind of rubbing their eyes and wondering if this is really happening....like "OK, jokes over, you've had your fun....where's Matt Cassel"

Truly uncharted territory for this franchise...at least in the modern era.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 05:42 AM 09-13-2018
Seth has a great Mahomes article in the Athletic.
That was a very good article.
[Reply]
rico 06:57 AM 09-13-2018
Patrick Mahomes, at this rate, will end up being my favorite athlete of all time, in any sport. Dude just gets cooler and cooler to me.
[Reply]
Page 970 of 2687
« First < 470870920960966967968969970 9719729739749801020107014701970 > Last »
Up