ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 269 of 319
« First < 169219259265266267268269 270271272273279 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:32 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
So you're calling yourself a dumbass or you don't know how to English? Either way, congrats that was a good point about him. Now, continue with that line of thought instead of throwing out cuss words and insults like you're Nelly in a strip club tossing dollar bills.
Watch your fucking mouth faggot
[Reply]
RunKC 02:34 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
His off-season plan is just as bad as Gruden’s at this point.

I feel like he was on vacation the entire time.
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 02:35 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
His off-season plan is just as bad as Gruden’s at this point.

I feel like he was on vacation the entire time.
Funny how he landed the top IOL in free agency and made a hard push for the top LT all the while on vacation.
[Reply]
bobhill 02:41 PM 03-19-2021
Let's get Orlando Brown 1st and a 3rd? He's young and has experience
[Reply]
Dante84 02:56 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I would trade a 3rd to have Allen Robinson for one year.

That's checkmate on offense.
They could literally keep him and get a Comp 3rd when he leaves.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:00 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by bobhill:
Let's get Orlando Brown 1st and a 3rd? He's young and has experience
Fuck off.
[Reply]
bobhill 03:04 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
**** off.
What other options can you speculate Richard Noggin?
[Reply]
Pants 03:05 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by bobhill:
What other options can you speculate Richard Noggin?
Why in the fuck would the Ravens trade him to an AFC rival in need, Robert Noggin?
[Reply]
BossChief 03:10 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
Why in the fuck would the Ravens trade him to an AFC rival in need, Robert Noggin?
Because he can get them a first and they’re going to lose him after this year, anyway...unless they plan on franchising him and keeping an unhappy player in the locker room.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:10 PM 03-19-2021
Why in the **** would the Ravens trade him to an AFC rival in need, Robert Noggin?
Right.

I dont see BAL trading their top young OT, to a team they've been trying to beat the last few seasons.
[Reply]
Pants 03:12 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Because he can get them a first and they’re going to lose him after this year, anyway...unless they plan on franchising him and keeping an unhappy player in the locker room.
You and I both know that's not how the League works. They are not trading him to KC unless they completely fleece us.
[Reply]
mkp785 03:14 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
OMG the horror I forgot to add “me” glad you could still figure it out with that half a brain of yours!

I’ve mentioned multiple times that Okung or a trade for Dillard are our best options at LT.

I’ve also mentioned multiple times that I like Reynolds and Hilton.

Clowney or Dunlap are guys that I’ve said would be a good fit at SDE.

Just because you don’t pay attention or care to look for it doesn’t mean I don’t talk football. I talk football as much as anybody here.
I've been upgraded to half brain so we're making progress. Awesome.

I agree about Okung as I said. Dillard, I'm fine with depending on the price of compensation. Clowney I'm 1000% in agreement with you on. He would solidify our run defense opposite Clark and (hopefully) provide 5 sacks or so as well. He's still amazingly under 30 so he should have a few years left as well. Love to have him for 2/3 year deal.

Hilton I'm hesitant on as he's a speed guy, that's steadily getting older and gimpier. Reynolds is a good call. He shouldn't cost too much with what WRs are getting nowadays.

I do wonder what someone like Melvin Ingram would cost. He's got experience in the division and wouldn't be asked to handle anything more then what he did in San Diego. Before this year he was pretty healthy.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:17 PM 03-19-2021
Don’t forget....the strength in this draft is WRs and OTs.

Veach said that and also said that he would be doing the most damage in “the second wave” of free agency. He also said it would be a combo of FA and draft to fix both lines snd LB...KJ is still available, too.

Some of you need to step back from the ledge and let the man work.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:18 PM 03-19-2021
You and I both know that's not how the League works. They are not trading him to KC unless they completely fleece us.
The reports are they want a top 40 pick.

Giving them pick 31 IS fleecing us.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:19 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Right.

I dont see BAL trading their top young OT, to a team they've been trying to beat the last few seasons.
Well, he is not their top young OT. He is their RT that was moved to LT and did pretty well and realizes he can get a nice pay raise. He has also asked to be traded. No, they likely would rather not trade with us but guess what they are doing some rebuilding as they just lost their two biggest pass rush pieces one of which they did trade a pick to obtain. They still have needs all over that team.
[Reply]
Page 269 of 319
« First < 169219259265266267268269 270271272273279 > Last »
Up