ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 152
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
R8RFAN 01:25 PM 01-30-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Right, because Kelce isn't the straw that stirs the Chiefs drink. I'd argue Kelce, after Mahomes, is the most irreplaceable player in the Chiefs offense.
i agree that MOFO always finds a way to be open at the most critical times.
[Reply]
Capt_Von_Trapp 09:56 PM 03-10-2022
Colts interested in Carr? It would suck if the Raiders dumped him.

The #Colts are allegedly targeting Raiders QB Derek Carr in a trade������ (Via @PatMcAfeeShow) pic.twitter.com/B8Afu2S2H6

— Colts Coverage (@Colts_Coverage) March 10, 2022

[Reply]
Rasputin 02:00 AM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Capt_Von_Trapp:

God please no. He is 3 and 13 vs my favorite team The Kansas City Chiefs and 57 & 70 in the NFL. I've been making fun of a Raider fan on Facebook thinks they are going win the West with HC Josh McClown what a dishing.

I don't get how you can show your face and pound your chest after getting inhalation 41-14 and 48-9 in the same season and talk trash. Good lordy.
[Reply]
Eureka 09:38 AM 03-11-2022
So McDaniel's last stint as a head coach he trades the starting QB before his first game and now he is going to do it again on his second stint as head coach?

The bigger question would be who would replace Carr?

What compensation do the Colts have to give?
[Reply]
irafreak 09:47 AM 03-11-2022
The way this off-season has started, the Raiders will miraculously acquire Josh Allen.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:03 AM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
So McDaniel's last stint as a head coach he trades the starting QB before his first game and now he is going to do it again on his second stint as head coach?

In his mind? Tom Brady.

For the Colts to get Carr, something north of what they paid to get Wentz a year ago.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:06 AM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:

McDaniel's is on record as saying Carr is the starting QB for the Raiders in 2022.

Colts tried to trade for Carr last year as well. They seem to be desperate to have him.
[Reply]
Eureka 10:20 AM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
In his mind? Tom Brady.

For the Colts to get Carr, something north of what they paid to get Wentz a year ago.
It would have to be the Colts 1st's in 23, 24, and 25.

Then maybe the Raiders wait for a QB to fall to them with pick #22 this year. Maybe, Tom does come to the Raiders and he'd be the 3rd best QB in the division?
[Reply]
jdubya 10:39 AM 03-11-2022
Trade better include his brothers, good riddance

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:55 AM 03-11-2022
Our dumb fan base thinks Mariota is the answer.
[Reply]
jdubya 12:12 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
The base thinks Mariota is the answer? To what?

I think the base just believes Carr is NOT the answer and it would be an epic fail to extend him especially for big money. Of course our rivals would party big time if the Raiders are so stupid as to keep Carr around for several more years.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:16 PM 03-11-2022
No way they trade Carr. Does Josh McD take jobs to ruin teams?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:36 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
The base thinks Mariota is the answer? To what?

I think the base just believes Carr is NOT the answer and it would be an epic fail to extend him especially for big money. Of course our rivals would party big time if the Raiders are so stupid as to keep Carr around for several more years.
Parts of the fan base think Carr can't be the answer because they are stuck in 2017/18. It's like his improvement the last several years didn't happen because all they can remember is when Del Rio sabotaged the offense by forcing Musgrave out and inserting Downing as the OC and Gruden's first year when they gutted the team.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:53 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:31 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Capt_Von_Trapp:

That would actually probably help us. Carr hasn’t had the best performances against us but he is the best they’ve had since Gannon. Anything to get an easier road in the division. Plus look at what other QB needy teams are doing. Lusting after Carr and trading for Wentz. :-) I’d be all about getting him out of the division.

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
McDaniel's is on record as saying Carr is the starting QB for the Raiders in 2022.

Colts tried to trade for Carr last year as well. They seem to be desperate to have him.
McDaniel is also a lying sack of brotherfucking Cheatriot.

BUT. At his cap number it does make some sense to see how he looks in your offense in 22.

Doesn’t mean McDouche won’t think he’s the smartest guy in the room.
[Reply]
Page 101 of 152
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Up