ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 435
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:14 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Two teams went with the short passes all day. One team has the most athletic QB in the game.

Playing Stafford should be a better match up for Clark.
What about Clark against Carr then?
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:03 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Doubled and still almost gets the sack, but a receiver playing QB gets away just like he would any other DE.

But hey Clark didn’t do anything today except the lone sack

Knocked flat on his ass, still there to make the play coming back to him

I didn’t catch that in game, and my money says everyone dogging him misses those same kind of no glamor plays that affect everything else
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:04 PM 09-22-2019
Our tackling is still atrocious especially in the run defense.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:32 PM 09-22-2019
Kind of hilarious to read this thread, then check out Ravens forums to see all the people who think Clark wrecked their OL all game.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:33 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Who's more of a whiney bitch? The whiney bitch or the whiney bitch who whines about the whiney bitch?
We'll, let's just compare the post counts on the subject. Me with 2, the Clark haters with more than I want to count. I do believe that makes the Clark haters the who ier bitches.
[Reply]
limested 05:45 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Kind of hilarious to read this thread, then check out Ravens forums to see all the people who think Clark wrecked their OL all game.
I would lean more towards their opinions on Clark. The mouth breathers here think he is a bust because he doesn’t have 10 sacks already.
[Reply]
wazu 05:47 PM 09-22-2019
Please link. I didn't feel that way, but maybe I missed something.
[Reply]
kcclone 05:52 PM 09-22-2019
Clark spied on Jackson quite a bit.

I thought overall they pressured him as well as they could have. This dude has been tearing up the NFL.

It’s not shocking they made closer than it should have been.
[Reply]
58-4ever 05:52 PM 09-22-2019
I hate these kinds of threads... Pass rushers go through streaks, and Frank Clark does a lot more than just generate sacks. He plays the run, and he frees up linebackers...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:53 PM 09-22-2019
LOL Thought the same when I was on Reddit earlier. Wasn't the Ravens subreddit, just /r/NFL, but they were talking about how our defense was applying pressure to Jackson all game. Some dude commented how Clark was a great pickup for us and it had over 50 upvotes.
[Reply]
bsp4444 05:54 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by limested:
I would lean more towards their opinions on Clark. The mouth breathers here think he is a bust because he doesn’t have 10 sacks already.
No, he literally looked like a pussy trying to tackle Ingram. Sacks or not, he doesn’t seem to show out like Houston did. Hell even Kpassingnon and Ogbah are looking better.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:55 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Please link. I didn't feel that way, but maybe I missed something.
Here's a taste:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...rting/f151np9/
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:56 PM 09-22-2019
Clark is a leader and brings attitude. Worth every penny.
[Reply]
-King- 05:56 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
I hate these kinds of threads... Pass rushers go through streaks, and Frank Clark does a lot more than just generate sacks. He plays the run, and he frees up linebackers...
Is that worth 100million and a 1st and 2nd round draft pick?

If we're going to be shitty against the run anyway which we are, I'd rather have our 1st and 2nd round picks back and Dee Ford.
[Reply]
BossChief 06:08 PM 09-22-2019
He was getting pressure on Foles till Foles got hurt, then the defense “mush rushed” Minshew because he’s mobile and they wanted to keep him contained.

Clark was also tasked with contain on LJ and did a good job of not letting him get loose for big gains and not letting the running game get outside.

Sometimes the game plan can make it appear like a player isn’t being aggressive enough when they are doing their job.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 435
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up