ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Fauci Botched AIDS, So Big Pharma Could Profit. Hes Doing It Again on Covid
BucEyedPea 01:02 PM 09-14-2021
Fauci Botched the AIDS Epidemic so Big Pharma Could Profit. He’s Doing It Again With COVID.


During the AIDS epidemic in the 1980s, Dr. Anthony Fauci discouraged and prevented inexpensive treatments for AIDS and focused exclusively on AZT. He’s doing the same thing today with COVID, focusing on highly profitable vaccines and ignoring potentially safe and effective treatments.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...cines-profits/

He's also doing it with the effective outrageously expensive Remdesivir, which he is invested in financially.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:15 PM 09-14-2021
If you can't be part of the solution, there's money to be made prolonging the problem
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:18 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
If you can't be part of the solution, there's money to be made prolonging the problem

[Reply]
ptlyon 01:38 PM 09-14-2021
https://despair.com/products/consult...92665813&_ss=r
[Reply]
Bowser 01:42 PM 09-14-2021
Fauci is and has been a mobster his entire career. He plays both sides and gets paid from both sides.
[Reply]
Donger 01:47 PM 09-14-2021

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:48 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
https://childrenshealthdefense.org
This should've been your first clue that the story is garbage.
[Reply]
Donger 01:48 PM 09-14-2021
Now that's out of the way, let's see the proof of this:

He's also doing it with the effective outrageously expensive Remdesivir, which he is invested in financially.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:50 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Now that's out of the way, let's see the proof of this:

He's also doing it with the effective outrageously expensive Remdesivir, which he is invested in financially.
Remdesivir is about $3000 per person, hardly outrageous by med standards
[Reply]
Donger 01:54 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Remdesivir is about $3000 per person, hardly outrageous by med standards
I meant the invested in part.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:55 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I meant the invested in part.
Cheerfully withdrawn!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:46 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Remdesivir is about $3000 per person, hardly outrageous by med standards
Compared to Ivermectin which is available at $29.72 from the average retail price of $105.33 and it works far better than Remdesivir which has been a failure. Even Hydroxychloroquine works better and is also cheap.

Apparently donger keeps ignoring that people working in such health agencies get to take patents out of these treatments.
HCQ and Ivermectin compete with Dr Fauci's Moderna vaccine for which his agency owns half the patent.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:59 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Compared to Ivermectin which is available at $29.72 from the average retail price of $105.33 and it works far better than Remdesivir which has been a failure. Even Hydroxychloroquine works better and is also cheap.

Apparently donger keeps ignoring that people working in such health agencies get to take patents out of these treatments.
HCQ and Ivermectin compete with Dr Fauci's Moderna vaccine for which his agency owns half the patent.
You intentionally picked a quack to be your primary care physician. Nuff said.
[Reply]
Bump 05:45 PM 09-14-2021
incoming shit libs who have already proven that they are now shills for big pharma. They were told to value profits over cures/treatments, so they do.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:56 PM 09-14-2021
Fauci refuses to disclose his financial relationship with Gilead Remdesiver whereas others have. Without doing so provides for conflict of interest between NIAID, NIH, and Gilead Sciences, the antiviral developer of Remdesevir Fauci is touting.


https://www.covid19treatmentguidelin...al-disclosure/


Regarding Fauci’s financial relations with Gilead, there is a petition that requests that he discloses them, since he hasn’t done it yet.

https://www.change.org/p/national-in...ilead-sciences

Big Money from Gates to Gilead and Fauci is Gate's bought and paid for errand boy. The Gates Foundation invests directly in Fauci’s NIAID (around $1.5 million in 2020 and around $7.5 million in 2019). And not least through Fauci’s vested interest in remdesivir, the circle closes when one realizes that the Gates Foundation owns more than $1.3 million in Gilead stock and more than $3.2 million in Gilead bonds. Yeah, no financial interests are involved that are connected to Faux-chi.

Read on more about Fauci changing the outcomes of studies afterwards, including on Remdesvir. This is what Dr. Judy Mikovitz accused him of doing in the past where he went after her viciously and had this WB arrested. That's how corrupt he is. Incompetent too.

Cites loads of studies from other publications.
https://stateofthenation.co/?p=74482
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up