ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>“You won’t be safe in Joe Biden’s America”
Prison Bitch 07:54 PM 09-13-2021
Last year Trump and the GOP warned us we wouldn’t be safe in Biden’s America. As proof they used clips of riots occurring in Trump’s America.



I haven’t seen any riots since Biden won and I don’t feel unsafe. Can anyone explain why it suddenly stopped?



[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:00 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I accept he was a shit president who cared only about his 40%. Worst president of my adult life.
You're an adult. Well your life as one has got to be very short, so there is time to grow and wake-up. You might even stop making eugenics arguments like keeping abortion legal so some humans don't have to be supported financially because they're just "useless eaters" to society.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:07 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Trump and Biden are equally worthless, pathetic, weak old fools. You're arguing about which turd smells the best.
Man, I don't even feel one damn way or the other about Biden. Besides Justin Amash (and honorable mention to Schifty Schift's management of the 1st impeachment), and Ron Paul, every politician is at best a contractor for me to be tossed in the trash the moment they don't own up to their promises. Just shocked that despite Trump not keeping virtually any of his big promises, people still clamor for him.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:08 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You're an adult. Well your life as one has got to be very short, so there is time to grow and wake-up. You might even stop making eugenics arguments like keeping abortion legal so some humans don't have to be supported financially because they're just "useless eaters" to society.
Lmao at your stupid ass trying to converse with me like you didn't just try to run my wife's name through the mud. Fuck off.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:11 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Biden was my preferred choice for that election. Prior it was Gary Johnson. I would vote for numerous candidates in 2024 not named Biden, but I will not be voting for Trump should he be the nominee.
Anyone still willing to vote Biden over Trump is so fucking dumb or stubborn they should be euthanized. I don't even want Trump to run in 2024.

You are either the most stubborn person ion the planet or truly fucking stupid. But at least you are honest about it.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:14 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Anyone still willing to vote Biden over Trump is so ****ing dumb or stubborn they should be euthanized. I don't even want Trump to run in 2024.

You are either the most stubborn person ion the planet or truly ****ing stupid. But at least you are honest about it.
I'm pretty damn stubborn and vindictive. Ain't nice qualities but my pop passed it down.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:15 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Trump and Biden are equally worthless, pathetic, weak old fools. You're arguing about which turd smells the best.
This

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:16 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I'm pretty damn stubborn and vindictive. Ain't nice qualities but my pop passed it down.
That would make sense if Trump had actually done one single thing that resulted in some type of negative impact to you outside of your feelings being hurt.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:21 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
That would make sense if Trump had actually done one single thing that resulted in some type of negative impact to you outside of your feelings being hurt.
I know that you being in a leadership position as well as I, it goes beyond mere KPIs when judging performance. I just want to reiterate that I was fully on board with giving the man a chance because at the end of the day I identify more with the Marcellus's of the world than the left. But I can't abide with how he conducted himself as president, and turned up the temp in the room. I feel he left the United States worse than he found it, and that's not how I was raised.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:24 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Hilarious coming from someone who supported putting a reality TV star in the white house.
:-)
Nope, wasn't me. I was never for Trump being POTUS. Spoke against it several times, including on here, iirc.

I voted for the most likely candidate to defeat Hillary when all was said and done.

If you and your party drones had put up nearly anyone besides Hillary I probably would've voted for that asshole. Look in the mirror, dipstick. And do us al a favor and take LooneyBatshit with you and fuck off.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:26 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I know that you being in a leadership position as well as I, it goes beyond mere KPIs when judging performance. I just want to reiterate that I was fully on board with giving the man a chance because at the end of the day I identify more with the Marcellus's of the world than the left. But I can't abide with how he conducted himself as president, and turned up the temp in the room. I feel he left the United States worse than he found it, and that's not how I was raised.
You don't realize the UK and other allied countries have now turned their back on us and think the US is now weaker than ever? Not under Trump, NOW. Your argument would hold water if Biden hadn't made things much worse for the US than Trump ever did. Its not even close, everything he has done has been a disaster.

I get that people didn't like Trump's style or personality but if you think he made us look bad, you must have serious blinders on right now.

You might want to go back and peruse this thread a bit, especially the last 2 months.

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=336472
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:30 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You don't realize the UK and other allied countries have now turned their back on us and think the US is now weaker than ever? Not under Trump, NOW. Your argument would hold water if Biden hadn't made things much worse for the US than Trump ever did. Its not even close, everything he has done has been a disaster.

I get that people didn't like Trump's style or personality but if you think he made us look bad, you must have serious blinders on right now.

You might want to go back and peruse this thread a bit, especially the last 2 months.

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=336472
If you can point to anything good in there, I'll read it, but I'm not going to peruse a 100+ page Biden hate circle jerk thread if it doesn't amount to anything more than "lol Biden dementia".
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:57 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-)
Wtf are you talking about? Name an example of Biden actually being 'sharp,' ffs.

He's a 47-year political hack, who's managed to be on exactly the wrong side of virtually any major issue you care to review. He's come out as racist, sexist, war-mongering, moody, emotional, etc. And now he's a certified fear-monger as wll.

But that's better than a POTUS that posts irritating twits?

It's not a popularity contest. It's the most powerful office in the world.

You need to check your priorities.
BigBeau is exceedingly self-centered, if it isn't giving him weed or letting him kill babies, all he cares about is how mad the talking heads on CNN tell him he should be.
[Reply]
Bump 04:05 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I don't think he is as sharp a the person he once was, but I don't miss our president attacking people daily on Twitter and at his rallies.
you're just comforted that the TV tells you it's good.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:34 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Does it bother you that no matter how badly you losers try to make "drooling disaster" a thing, no one outside your cult buys it?
It bothers me greatly that leftists refuse to think critically, yes.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 04:45 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
It bothers me greatly that leftists refuse to think critically, yes.
An example of not thinking critically would be attempting to call biden a drooling disaster after a president who gave speeches like this:

Originally Posted by :
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”
We both know you wont actually read through that drooling word salad. But most of us listened to that nonsense for four years and understand what actual drooling morons sound like.

Nobody outside cult Trump buys the nonsense you are attempting sell. It's not going to happen. Because Trump will always have a worse example. Every time.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up