ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>“You won’t be safe in Joe Biden’s America”
Prison Bitch 07:54 PM 09-13-2021
Last year Trump and the GOP warned us we wouldn’t be safe in Biden’s America. As proof they used clips of riots occurring in Trump’s America.

I haven’t seen any riots since Biden won and I don’t feel unsafe. Can anyone explain why it suddenly stopped?

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:45 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
“You won’t be safe in Joe Biden’s America”

It's the GOP election platform. They don't actually have any policies to run on, just fear.

"Caravans of illegal immigrants!"

"Dems are coming for your guns!"

"Crime is out of control!"

"People are using the wrong bathroom!"

Rinse, repeat...

The beauty of the grift is: the GOPe doesn’t ever do anything about all these red-meat issues when they’re in power. They campaign on how awful this stuff is and then drop it after Election Day.

Had Trump won there would’ve been some riots that evening and maybe at his inaugural parade. Maybe even a few intermittent ones this year - and nothing would’ve been done about it.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:46 PM 09-13-2021

It's the GOP election platform. They don't actually have any policies to run on, just fear.

Rinse, repeat...

The Dems Platform

"We hate Trump"
[Reply]
Bump 10:07 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
That's what you call gaslighting, PB. Reference the big lie for another example. Most recently, the Newsome recall cheating allegations already. Hammer has lots of other examples.

It's the language of the sheep.

A lot of people here were poo pooing their cause and saying it was just a never Trump thing. Then they wonder why it's not happening now. I don't know if that's talking in circles or talking out of both sides of their mounths but I do know it's at least one of them.
gaslighting is when they said Jan 6 was the worst thing that's ever happened in the history of the world. The language of the sheep? You mean repeating every single thing from all corporate media and the 4 companies/CCP that owns all major sites on the internet?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:53 PM 09-13-2021
My wallet certainly is taking a beating in Joe Biden's America. Americans in Afghanistan aren't safe either.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:39 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Do you really believe the Dems are going to allow riots in 2022 and 2024?
:-)
I don't know; did you really believe that the riots were "mostly peaceful"? SFB . . .
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:45 AM 09-14-2021
Last year Trump and the GOP warned us we wouldn’t be safe in Biden’s America. As proof they used clips of riots occurring in Trump’s America.

I haven’t seen any riots since Biden won and I don’t feel unsafe. Can anyone explain why it suddenly stopped?

I feel very unsafe, because I fear my government more than ever.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:00 AM 09-14-2021
Crime is out of control—if you count the crimes by govt especially under Biden, such as his absolute disregard for checks & balances and rule of law as if he's a dictator. Then there's Biden's AG who pledged to persecute all populist Americans Biden, who he labels as "white supremacists." We really dodged a bullet not getting him for the SC. His govt is working with social media to have posts he doesn't like removed.There's so much more. Recently Biden just threatened all Americans that he's not done ( that is destroying the country) over Covid; wants to ban interstate travel for unvaccinated Americans. Biden is already working in the Black Sea aiming for war regarding Crimea. This threatens us all since war is violence. He fits the classic definition of fascist and his govt is doing what dictators do all the time, he is trying to consolidate power to rule us—not govern, meaning obey! That is the real crime.

We do have caravans of illegal immigrants who are even sick with covid; the border is a mess; even a whole section of the border wall has been taken out where there is a lot of illegal crossings to allow this.

Biden put some sanction on Russia regarding ammo manufacturing which has US gun owners to get more ammo. Biden hired the guy who confiscated guns during Katrina. Spare me that it's nothing to worry about because it was only "tiny" amount—one illegal gun confiscation is too many. It's the man's thinking that is dangerous.

Biden has endangered the lives of Americans he left behind in Afghanistan.

Biden is trying to turn the IRS into a super-surveillance outfit and crush the American people with massive taxation. Then they use our hard-earned money to suppress us.

NONE of these things are gaslighting—that is the domain of the Demo-Bolsheviks, who accuse others of what they do and are 24/7. They don't need their street army ( Antifa and BLM) at this moment, since they have the military to hand and power of the bureaucracy to suppress us.

Biden is implementing the Build Back Better plan of Klaus Scwab using covid tryanny to continue to destroy the economy using Smash & Grab, and our way of life for his stake-holders.

Snopes has his head in the sand, but naturally it exposes how he is fine with all this, as nothing that should threaten us. He is the real gaslighter and he steals the lines of the right.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:44 AM 09-14-2021
The beauty of the grift is: the GOPe doesn’t ever do anything about all these red-meat issues when they’re in power. They campaign on how awful this stuff is and then drop it after Election Day.

Had Trump won there would’ve been some riots that evening and maybe at his inaugural parade. Maybe even a few intermittent ones this year - and nothing would’ve been done about it.
That's because those "problems" either aren't problems at all, or are greatly exaggerated to rile up voters.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:45 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I feel very unsafe, because I fear my government more than ever.
You being afraid of the movies you play in your head doesn't mean the country is actually less safe.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:10 AM 09-14-2021
You mean to tell me when the leader of the free world isn't acting like a complete lunatic that people act more calmly?

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:14 AM 09-14-2021

Rinse, repeat...
As if your party doesn't use similar tactics. Both parties play on fear of the other to get their base to vote.
[Reply]
BDj23 08:56 AM 09-14-2021
To be fair, Joe Biden did specifically mention an assault weapons ban on his campaign website.

And the southern border is a complete mess
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:58 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
You mean to tell me when the leader of the free world isn't acting like a complete lunatic that people act more calmly?

Not happening under Biden. Not even our European allies are acting calmly over his FP moves. As if America is supposed to behave as if it's under some globalist govt—or so they think.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:00 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
As if your party doesn't use similar tactics. Both parties play on fear of the other to get their base to vote.
Except for the crime spree going on inside the Biden Administration.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:27 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:

Biden is some kinda rock of rationality and stability?

Hahaaa even you don’t believe that
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up