ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>“You won’t be safe in Joe Biden’s America”
Prison Bitch 07:54 PM 09-13-2021
Last year Trump and the GOP warned us we wouldn’t be safe in Biden’s America. As proof they used clips of riots occurring in Trump’s America.



I haven’t seen any riots since Biden won and I don’t feel unsafe. Can anyone explain why it suddenly stopped?



[Reply]
Hamwallet 07:57 PM 09-13-2021
Jackass
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:57 PM 09-13-2021
People are rioting, it's just quiet. It's better for their metal health.


[Reply]
Hamwallet 07:58 PM 09-13-2021
I don’t need to say anything more then you are a jackass for starting this.
[Reply]
Bump 08:15 PM 09-13-2021
they only riot during election years. The election cycle has stopped.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:16 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
they only riot during election years. The election cycle has stopped.
Do you really believe the Dems are going to allow riots in 2022 and 2024?
[Reply]
headsnap 08:18 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Do you really believe the Dems are going to allow riots in 2022 and 2024?
heh
[Reply]
Bump 08:20 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Do you really believe the Dems are going to allow riots in 2022 and 2024?
probably.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:21 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Last year Trump and the GOP warned us we wouldn’t be safe in Biden’s America. As proof they used clips of riots occurring in Trump’s America.



I haven’t seen any riots since Biden won and I don’t feel unsafe. Can anyone explain why it suddenly stopped?


The police have been castrated in this country. They are afraid to breathe incorrectly let alone pull a gun.

So no one has been shot. No riots.

And this movement will kill America.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:33 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Do you really believe the Dems are going to allow riots in 2022 and 2024?
If Trump runs there will be riots.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:39 PM 09-13-2021
Trump just did an interview last week saying he believed they were going to “decertify” the election soon. 300,000 uncounted votes in Arizona or some such :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:39 PM 09-13-2021
Dems don't need their black vote right now.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 08:39 PM 09-13-2021
“You won’t be safe in Joe Biden’s America”

It's the GOP election platform. They don't actually have any policies to run on, just fear.

"Caravans of illegal immigrants!"

"Dems are coming for your guns!"

"Crime is out of control!"

"People are using the wrong bathroom!"

Rinse, repeat...
[Reply]
eDave 08:41 PM 09-13-2021
That's what you call gaslighting, PB. Reference the big lie for another example. Most recently, the Newsome recall cheating allegations already. Hammer has lots of other examples.

It's the language of the sheep.

A lot of people here were poo pooing their cause and saying it was just a never Trump thing. Then they wonder why it's not happening now. I don't know if that's talking in circles or talking out of both sides of their mounths but I do know it's at least one of them.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:45 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Trump just did an interview last week saying he believed they were going to “decertify” the election soon. 300,000 uncounted votes in Arizona or some such :-)
I dont believe that will happen either.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up