ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
The Gonzo Lounge>John Brown, WR
BWillie 04:16 PM 09-13-2021
Can we sign this piece of shit? 31 years old. Seems like he was still doin' it last year for the 9 games he played in. I guess he played at Pitt State too.

Not sure why the Raiders released him this year.


2019 - 15 Games played, 1060 yds, 6 TDs
2020 - 9 Games played, 458 yds, 3 TDs

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stat...804/john-brown
[Reply]
saltydd5 03:03 PM 09-14-2021
We absolutely need some quality WR's behind T Hill. Hardman and Robinson are not the solution. These guy's don't get open or Patrick doesn't trust them. We have Dieiter and Powell on the PS. Dieter will never make a full time WR on the 53 man roster. Kenny Stills was picked up this morning by the Saints. Hopefull Veach is looking.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09-14-2021, 03:11 PM
This message has been deleted by PAChiefsGuy. Reason: wrong thread
saltydd5 03:17 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by saltydd5:
We absolutely need some quality WR's behind T Hill. Hardman and Robinson are not the solution. These guy's don't get open or Patrick doesn't trust them. We have Dieiter and Powell on the PS. Dieter will never make a full time WR on the 53 man roster. Kenny Stills was picked up this morning by the Saints. Hopefull Veach is looking.
I'm not saying sign Brown. We just need to be looking to add some quality.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:20 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by saltydd5:
We absolutely need some quality WR's behind T Hill. Hardman and Robinson are not the solution. These guy's don't get open or Patrick doesn't trust them. We have Dieiter and Powell on the PS. Dieter will never make a full time WR on the 53 man roster. Kenny Stills was picked up this morning by the Saints. Hopefull Veach is looking.
DIETER IS THE SOLUTION YOU DUMB SACK OF SHIT!!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:29 PM 09-14-2021
Keep fucking doubting Fountain!
[Reply]
flinchfree 03:48 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
He's a smallish take the top off guy. I'm not sure it's what we really need unless we're getting rid of Mecole.
Can that be a thing?:-)
[Reply]
carcosa 05:47 PM 09-14-2021
We gotta pick up the pace!!!!
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:08 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
DIETER IS THE SOLUTION YOU DUMB SACK OF SHIT!!!
OH, How sweet!
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:10 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I messaged him ON FACEBOOK! Is this him, by chance?

Hi John,

Some online friends of mine and myself were wondering if you'd like to play for the KC Chiefs? We have some great barbeque and plenty of good places to eat like; Hi-Boy! Come on down for a spot as the #3 target for Patrick Mahomes!

Thanks in advance for any consideration!

This shit right here is why I love you.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:59 PM 09-14-2021
THERE’S A LOT OF MOTHERFUCKERS ON THIS WEBSITE WHO APPARENTLY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WINNING
[Reply]
New World Order 09:05 PM 09-14-2021
SR, can you message John Brown and tell him my parents still live in KC and can cook a mean meatloaf if he wants to come over for dinner!!!!
[Reply]
TLO 09:06 PM 09-14-2021
POST MORE
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:40 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
SR, can you message John Brown and tell him my parents still live in KC and can cook a mean meatloaf if he wants to come over for dinner!!!!
Tell him we have the best glory holes in the northern hemisphere and give him Big Billís number!
[Reply]
bricks 11:23 PM 09-14-2021
I want another Eddie Kennison.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:32 PM 09-14-2021
In terms of receivers one name I would look at if I was Veach is D.J Chark. He's in the last year of his contract and unless he signs a new deal mid-season or gets tagged, he's likely to be a free agent in the summer as he was a second round pick not a first. If they keep getting blown out a fourth or fifth round pick for Chark would be good value imo. He's 6'4, very quick, runs decent routes and can make tough catches..reminds me of a young Allen Robinson tbh.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:59 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
In terms of receivers one name I would look at if I was Veach is D.J Chark. He's in the last year of his contract and unless he signs a new deal mid-season or gets tagged, he's likely to be a free agent in the summer as he was a second round pick not a first. If they keep getting blown out a fourth or fifth round pick for Chark would be good value imo. He's 6'4, very quick, runs decent routes and can make tough catches..reminds me of a young Alken Robinson tbh.
This mf said Alken
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up