ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Southern Commifornians Trying to Block Republican Voters from Voting
BucEyedPea 05:21 AM 09-13-2021
Add another in the list. It's what commies always do.

Republicans in SoCal Have Trouble Casting Recall Ballots – Many Told ‘They Already Voted’ – Even Though They Had Not

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/san...ecall-ballots/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...en-though-not/

[Reply]
chiefforlife 02:15 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder’s office said equipment was “replaced” at the polling center and that provisional ballots are a “failsafe option” for these kinds of glitches.”

“The voters who experienced this issue were offered and provided provisional ballots – the failsafe option to ensure no one has turned away from voting,” the statement said.

“Provisional ballots are regular ballots and once the eligibility of the voter is verified, they are processed and counted. After troubleshooting the issue, the equipment at the locations was replaced and voting continued.”

This sounds legit but dont you wonder why these "glitches" always seem to go one way?
Only happening to Rs?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:46 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
This sounds legit but dont you wonder why these "glitches" always seem to go one way?
Only happening to Rs?
As if we can trust Commifornian Demos with handling provisional ballots. I mean that's
the whole point here. It seems wherever there is a glitch it mostly comes from them.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:53 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Only happening to Rs?
It sounds like a minor issue that was easily fixed, which is no surprise since there is still no evidence of election fraud in 2020.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:54 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Goddamned Russians
They didn't rig anything, as far as I know.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:55 PM 09-13-2021
Remember those markers that bled through ballots in Maricopa county making those ballots unreadable in the machines. Yeah, things like that.
[Reply]
tooge 02:55 PM 09-13-2021
The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder’s office said equipment was “replaced” at the polling center and that provisional ballots are a “failsafe option” for these kinds of glitches.”

“The voters who experienced this issue were offered and provided provisional ballots – the failsafe option to ensure no one has turned away from voting,” the statement said.

“Provisional ballots are regular ballots and once the eligibility of the voter is verified, they are processed and counted. After troubleshooting the issue, the equipment at the locations was replaced and voting continued.”
I did my undergrad in California. I keep in touch with quite a few people I met when I lived out there. I've already had three of them mention on FB that they haven't received a ballot yet and can't get an answer as to where to get one.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:57 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
As if we can trust Commifornian Demos with handling provisional ballots. I mean that's
the whole point here. It seems wherever there is a glitch it mostly comes from them.
"We"? WTF is that supposed to mean? When did you obtain a stake in California's gubernatorial election?

You here to vote illegally?
[Reply]
tooge 02:57 PM 09-13-2021

How does "once the eligibility of the voter is verified" work? Do they mean, like by voter ID? Drivers license? I thought all the dems were against that
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:59 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
I did my undergrad in California. I keep in touch with quite a few people I met when I lived out there. I've already had three of them mention on FB that they haven't received a ballot yet and can't get an answer as to where to get one.
Tell them to go online to check for locations and show up at any polling place to vote in person. Easy peasy.
[Reply]
banyon 03:01 PM 09-13-2021
How does "once the eligibility of the voter is verified" work? Do they mean, like by voter ID? Drivers license? I thought all the dems were against that
Because the idea of a provisional ballot has only been used for like 100+ years.
[Reply]
tooge 03:03 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Tell them to go online to check for locations and show up at any polling place to vote in person. Easy peasy.
But I thought that anyone should be able to get mailed a ballot and vote so they don't have to miss work or be exposed to covid. You know, like in Georgia. So, it's easy to vote now but wasn't two months ago when all the voter ID bs was going on?
[Reply]
tooge 03:04 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Because the idea of a provisional ballot has only been used for like 100+ years.
You didn't answer. The dems were all against voter ID because it is racist and singles out people who can't or don't have a drivers license or can't get somewhere to get an ID. But now it's all cool as long as they are "verified?"
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:08 PM 09-13-2021
But I thought that anyone should be able to get mailed a ballot and vote so they don't have to miss work or be exposed to covid. You know, like in Georgia. So, it's easy to vote now but wasn't two months ago when all the voter ID bs was going on?
Oh, I see, they're not vaxxed.

Well, that's a conundrum. Maybe they should get vaxxed in case they need to vote in person next year as well.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 03:09 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Aries Walker nailed this in another thread - if Elder gets in he can replace Feinstein's old scabby ass when she's done (she's 88, **** off already you worthless hag) and then the Dems would lose the Senate. That's what's really at stake with this recall.

As nice as this might be, its not possible. Elder would not win in a general election, sadly.

I voted yes on the recall and voted for elder..but there is not much elder can do....

there are 30 dem senators and like 10 repub in state of california...(3-1 ratio) the dems can do whatever they want unless we have much wider change than feinstein dying.
[Reply]
tooge 03:53 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Oh, I see, they're not vaxxed.

Well, that's a conundrum. Maybe they should get vaxxed in case they need to vote in person next year as well.
They are vaxxed
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up