ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
The Gonzo Lounge>Man what's with the Browns and whining?
Mecca 07:22 PM 09-12-2021
Apparently after the game Myles Garrett said our coach should have gotten ejected because touching another teams player isn't cool.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 07:20 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Myles Garrett still whining.


Embarrassing. Yet another reason to say this....same old sorry ass Browns
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:29 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
No matter how any of you advocates for the Chiefs' coach want to slice it, the Chiefs coach was not within the "Bench" boundaries dictated by the league in Rule 13 and he also committed a "palpably unfair act" under the same rule that should have been flagged for a 15-yard penalty, as a minimum, and CAN include disqualification and/or discipline by the Commissioner.

The fact that he wasn't disqualified doesn't mean he couldn't have been nor does it mean everyone shares your opinion that he shouldn't have been. I'm kind of a believer in eye for an eye there. If you're going to disqualify the reactionary player, you disqualify the instigator (coach). Else, offsetting penalties and play ball.
It's been said before... It's not like coaches haven't boxed out an opposing player or held a player back on the sidelines before. And there should be nothing wrong with that. Instead of drawing that line, what should matter most is intent. And it's obvious there was no intent with Lewis. Im fine with him being penalized. But there's no way you kick him out for that. Maybe it's unfair to kick out Harrison since he didn't start it. But his shove had obvious intent. It was out of aggression.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:35 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Myles Garrett still whining.


Opinion from a race-baiter pos that tried to kill a guy with his helmet.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:36 PM 09-13-2021
When you win, you don’t have to talk.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:38 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
I watched a replay of the game and realized that Harrison was the 1st player that Clyde defeated on the one on one tackle attempt short of the first down yard to gain.

The other Browns player made the tackle after the first down was earned and Harrison jumped in on the end of the tackle and started his rough stuff that had nothing to do with the tackle and getting off the pile safely.

Chiefs OL generally try to help tackled ball carrier off the ground, but they headed over there a little quicker because of Harrison overdoing the rough stuff.

It should be unsportsmanlike conduct to get faked out and then jump on the guy that your teammate tackled.

League should fine Harrison for open handed punch of Greg Lewis and fine him twice as much for getting faked out and then jumping on the guy that his teammate tackled after he got shook.
It is laughable that people are trying to defend Harrison. He took a cheap shot at Clyde and was standing on his chest. Then he punched a coach.

Fuck that asshole and the rest of the cheap-shot Browns.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:39 PM 09-13-2021
The NFLPA President, JC Tretter(Browns center) calling for disciplinary action against Lewis
[Reply]
staylor26 07:42 PM 09-13-2021
There was nothing lucky about the 75 yard TD.

Mahomes knows that Tyreek has better ball skills, and will adjust to the ball and make a play on it quicker than the DB in that situation. At worst it’s an incompletion, hence why “bad ball” isn’t appropriate either.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 07:46 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
No matter how any of you advocates for the Chiefs' coach want to slice it, the Chiefs coach was not within the "Bench" boundaries dictated by the league in Rule 13 and he also committed a "palpably unfair act" under the same rule that should have been flagged for a 15-yard penalty, as a minimum, and CAN include disqualification and/or discipline by the Commissioner.

The fact that he wasn't disqualified doesn't mean he couldn't have been nor does it mean everyone shares your opinion that he shouldn't have been. I'm kind of a believer in eye for an eye there. If you're going to disqualify the reactionary player, you disqualify the instigator (coach). Else, offsetting penalties and play ball.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. -Mahatma Gandhi.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:50 PM 09-13-2021
I remember a lot of whining after the playoff game last year too. "HELMET TO HELMET!@!!111!!!"
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:55 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
To be fair, he probably should have. I don’t think he stepped on him intentionally, and our coach pushed him first.



Fuck that shit.

I've seen coaches wade into skirmishes and yank mother****ers off each other and out of the pile all my life and at every level.

Refs do it, too.

If that dumb crayon-headed mother****er had shoved a ref like that, he may not ever have played in the NFL again. Orlando Brown Sr shoved a ref that injured his eye, like permanently. And he almost never played in the NFL again over it, like permanently.

Coaches are like the refs. They are sacrosanct. These overpaid mother****ers have to have some accountability, at least while they're on the field.

He should be fined, suspended for at least 4 games without pay, and the Browns should go find a shit team like Jacksonville to shove around and act like bullies around, because we don't play that shit
[Reply]
eDave 07:57 PM 09-13-2021
Would tossing Lewis really even mattered?
[Reply]
Bump 07:58 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
There was nothing lucky about the 75 yard TD.

Mahomes knows that Tyreek has better ball skills, and will adjust to the ball and make a play on it quicker than the DB in that situation. At worst it’s an incompletion, hence why “bad ball” isn’t appropriate either.
Mahomes could see the DB wasn't looking and Hill was and the CB kept running by which made Hill be open. A play only the greatest QB could even attempt.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:59 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Would tossing Lewis really even mattered?
Maybe to the feelings of Cleveland Browns players, coaches and fans, maybe.
[Reply]
eDave 08:00 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Maybe to the feelings of Cleveland Browns players, coaches and fans, maybe.
I guess it sets a precedent.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:03 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
Mahomes could see the DB wasn't looking and Hill was and the CB kept running by which made Hill be open. A play only the greatest QB could even attempt.
Yea that’s what I was referring to when I said “in that situation”.

All that guy is worried about is keeping up with Tyreek.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up