ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 27
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
The Gonzo Lounge>Let's talk about the Baltimore Ravens (Week 2)
TLO 05:28 PM 09-12-2021
Discuss
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:46 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Did I hear them mention last night that Lamar is doing his own contract negotiations instead of having an agent? Yikes
I’m pretty sure his mom is his agent. Seriously.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:53 AM 09-14-2021
He's a mental idiot.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:57 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Oh man the Ravens fans in the replies are hilarious.

“ The media is going to write what they need to get views. Not another QB in the league I’d rather have leading our team. Fumbles, drops, failed 4th down, missed block, missed tackle blown coverage, bad play calling. We lose as a team”
Hopefully the Ravens front office feels the same way. Ravens are going nowhere as long as they keep trotting that running back out as a wannabe quarterback.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:04 AM 09-14-2021
Depleted secondary + 3rd & 4th string RB”s = deep doodoo for Baltimore
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:04 AM 09-14-2021
I watched the game again this morning - it’s pretty obvious that they want to put Lamar in drop back situations more. They want him to be a pocket passer but the problem is that he just couldn’t do it. He had some moments but like DJ said, it put him in situations to get blasted, especially with Villanueva on one side. With 14 guys on IR, I get the distinct feeling we are looking at a Ravens team that is in danger of not making the playoffs because Cleveland is good and Cincinatri is improved.
[Reply]
TLO 10:05 AM 09-14-2021
Lamar Jackson


[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:08 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Depleted secondary + 3rd & 4th string RB”s = deep doodoo for Baltimore
And the Ravens are so heavily dependent on their secondary to succeed.

They know they can't get pressure with 4 and that their safeties are weak. So they desperately needed those 2 lock-down CBs so they could play them in man and blitz to create pressure.

They're in a WORLD of hurt without Peters if that other CB doesn't step up. The Ravens have been high on him (don't remember his name) and were keeping a stiff upper lip heading into that game, but their secondary looked god-awful last night.

And with a mediocre front 4 and safety group, there's not much they can do to cover for it. That defense has always been so symbiotic that if you take one of their key players away, the whole house of cards could collapse on them.

And if the Defense can't keep a favorable game-script, the offense is equally fucked.

They might be in real trouble here.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:09 AM 09-14-2021
I've always enjoyed Derrek Carr's work as lead singer of The Cure...
Attached: derrek-smith.jpg (25.6 KB) 
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:10 AM 09-14-2021
Good week to bet on the Chiefs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:11 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And the Ravens are so heavily dependent on their secondary to succeed.

They know they can't get pressure with 4 and that their safeties are weak. So they desperately needed those 2 lock-down CBs so they could play them in man and blitz to create pressure.

They're in a WORLD of hurt without Peters if that other CB doesn't step up. The Ravens have been high on him (don't remember his name) and were keeping a stiff upper lip heading into that game, but their secondary looked god-awful last night.

And with a mediocre front 4 and safety group, there's not much they can do to cover for it. That defense has always been so symbiotic that if you take one of their key players away, the whole house of cards could collapse on them.

And if the Defense can't keep a favorable game-script, the offense is equally fucked.

They might be in real trouble here.
Are you talking about Tayvon Young? I think that’s his name. He looked really bad at times last night. Got beat deep twice that I recall.
[Reply]
TLO 10:12 AM 09-14-2021
Ravens fans

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...sky-is-falling
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:13 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Are you talking about Tayvon Young? I think that’s his name. He looked really bad at times last night. Got beat deep twice that I recall.
Anthony Averett is the guy they've been talking up.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09-14-2021, 10:13 AM
This message has been deleted by Eleazar. Reason: dupe like Lamars fumbles
Eleazar 09-14-2021, 10:13 AM
This message has been deleted by Eleazar. Reason: dupe like Lamars fumbles
htismaqe 10:14 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Anthony Averett is the guy they've been talking up.
:-)

I don’t even remember seeing him.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:15 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Ravens fans

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...sky-is-falling
Smart fans.

“0-2 would not be a good look. Anyone see us beating KC?”
“Fuck no”
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:16 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)

I don’t even remember seeing him.
According to Wink he "Has All-Pro talent..."

Typical "he'd be starting for any other team in the league...next man up" kind of coach-speak, I'm sure.

Like I said - they might just be screwed. They're in week 2 and probably facing a legitimate must-win game.

That's not a great position to find yourself in while being as shorthanded as they are and still trying to find a new way forward defensively. They're going to really feel the pinch from losing Matt Judon going forward and I just don't think Queen is the kind of guy you start sending off the edge.

I really don't know what they can do about it.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 27
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up