ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 186
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
The Gonzo Lounge>***** The Official KC Chiefs vs. Cleveland Browns 2021 Home Opener Thread *****
ReynardMuldrake 11:16 PM 09-11-2021
Kickoff - 9/12/21 3:25 PM CBS



Let's get this bitch started!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:50 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
What is everyone cooking/grilling for the first Sunday of the new NFL season?
Steak with a side of fries and beer. Lots and lots of beer
[Reply]
Tonka83 09:54 AM 09-12-2021
Let's Go!

[Reply]
-King- 09:54 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Wtf are those odds?
[Reply]
redhed 10:05 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
What is everyone cooking/grilling for the first Sunday of the new NFL season?
Start with some halloumi, then burgers and brats.
[Reply]
tk13 10:06 AM 09-12-2021
Nice first segment with Alex Smith on ESPN. He interviewed Mahomes. After the interview Alex was saying he sat in on a film session and said he felt like they had an edge to them, that they were embarrassed by the Super Bowl and were going to make up for it.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:12 AM 09-12-2021
Any word on who the inactives are so we can bitch about it. Fountain better not be on that list!
[Reply]
Otter 10:13 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by tk13:
Nice first segment with Alex Smith on ESPN. He interviewed Mahomes. After the interview Alex was saying he sat in on a film session and said he felt like they had an edge to them, that they were embarrassed by the Super Bowl and were going to make up for it.
Dats what I like to hear.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:20 AM 09-12-2021
You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at the Kansas City Chiefs and you look at the Cleveland Browns and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another team, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But the Chiefs are genetic freaks and they’re not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, to beat them. Then you add Patrick Mahomes to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the game at Arrowhead, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but the Chiefs, the Chiefs got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Baker Mayfield KNOWS he can't beat Mahomes and he's not even gonna try!
So Cleveland Browns, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus the Chiefs 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Arrowhead. But then you take the Chiefs 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, the Chiefs got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Arrowhead. See Baker, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:21 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by tk13:
Nice first segment with Alex Smith on ESPN. He interviewed Mahomes. After the interview Alex was saying he sat in on a film session and said he felt like they had an edge to them, that they were embarrassed by the Super Bowl and were going to make up for it.

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:23 AM 09-12-2021
So Odell has only been able to do light practices this this week, has not played in a year and has NOT had CONTACT all camp!!..he's a game time decision today.
[Reply]
SupDock 10:33 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
So Odell has only been able to do light practices thus this week, has not played in a year and has NOT had CONTACT all camp!!..he's a game time decision today.
I think I saw some tweets indicating he is expected to play.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:37 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
So Odell has only been able to do light practices this this week, has not played in a year and has NOT had CONTACT all camp!!..he's a game time decision today.
Preseason is a joke for veteran players.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:38 AM 09-12-2021
Almost to KC! Let's fucking go!
[Reply]
Rausch 10:44 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I think I saw some tweets indicating he is expected to play.
I'll take it. I doubt they just run all day like some are suggesting. I think they want to be a balanced offense. Is Money Badger playing today?
[Reply]
DTVietnam 10:46 AM 09-12-2021
almost midnight here on the otherside of the world..2 large coffees on deck ..






[Reply]
Page 7 of 186
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up