ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 185 of 186
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186 >
The Gonzo Lounge>***** The Official KC Chiefs vs. Cleveland Browns 2021 Home Opener Thread *****
ReynardMuldrake 11:16 PM 09-11-2021
Kickoff - 9/12/21 3:25 PM CBS



Let's get this bitch started!
[Reply]
kepp 07:49 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
The guy on the lower left..:-)
Reminds me of


[Reply]
ptlyon 07:55 AM 09-14-2021
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...r?platform=amp
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:56 PM 09-14-2021

[Reply]
ghak99 06:28 PM 09-14-2021
The Chris Jones handshake at 2:40. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:55 PM 09-14-2021
yall gonna dig it

Coming soon to a Red Tribe Cinema near you... pic.twitter.com/8yL6G1jlHt

— Clay Wendler (@ClayWendler) September 15, 2021

[Reply]
O.city 09:31 AM 09-15-2021
Nick Jacobs doing some all 22 videos on the Browns game.
[Reply]
O.city 09:32 AM 09-15-2021
We really missed Willie Gay's speed at LB. Bolton played fine but he's just not the athlete there that Gay is.

Damn injuries.

Also, Nieman is ass.
[Reply]
O.city 09:35 AM 09-15-2021
Kaindoh is too raw to play much this early, but it's the hand they were dealt.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:52 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Also, Nieman is ass.
What, Me Worry?
Attached: AlfredENiemann.jpg (116.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:39 PM 09-15-2021
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Kansas City Chiefs (@chiefs)


[Reply]
PHOG 04:10 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;"> View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Kansas City Chiefs (@chiefs)

That's a lot better than having to listen to Homo slobbering on Baker's balls.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:09 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
We really missed Willie Gay's speed at LB. Bolton played fine but he's just not the athlete there that Gay is.

Damn injuries.

Also, Nieman is ass.
Our LBs are trash. Hopefully once Gay comes back things will get better. That said can't feel sorry for ourselves look what Ravens are going through injury wise. Just gotta play with the hands we are dealt.
[Reply]
Stryker 05:11 PM 09-15-2021
This is freaking bad ass!

[IMG][/IMG]

You can rotate 360 degrees and zoom in and out!
[Reply]
jumpgo692003 05:48 PM 09-15-2021
See my problem with the entire situation with the coach and Harrison is that it should have been Gillan that was ejected.

Ill see myself out.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:31 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by jumpgo692003:
See my problem with the entire situation with the coach and Harrison is that it should have been Gillan that was ejected.

Ill see myself out.
Ok, so lets stomp our player and injure him to make a statement? Uh bull shit!
Yea, see your self out AND, enjoy your LOSS! You Got Owned! BITCH! Try again!
[Reply]
Page 185 of 186
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186 >
Up